Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested (16681 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos / See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by AbdulHussein: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Twenty three year old daughter of the Leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, Suhaila Ibrahim El-Zakzaky yesterday at during a press conference at the Kaduna state Council of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) narrated how her father and mother were shot and arrested.

" We where at home on that faithful day when the attacks on Hussainiyya started, we only conversed with people over the phone. It was pretty ‎much a normal day, then around 10pm we heard gunshots from far because there were people in the lane leading up to the house, it turned out that the military was there and advancing towards the house.

Seh added "We spent the whole night with the shootings going on and it was reported that people are being killed.The next day,people were saying the early morning prayer, they got the opportunity to get close to the house and eventually got to knock down the walls of the house with their tanks‎. When they entered the house, they killed as much people as they could, burnt some alive. We were furtunate to be in the part of the house that was not burnt but they assumed everyone was burnt dead, so they did not really search where we were.

"We spent that whole day with the soldiers, we could here their shooting from far and there was fire all over the house, and we spent the night like that. In the morning, I think they came to search the rest of the house to see what's there and what's not, myself, my mother and father and some other members of the movement were there when they got to the place we were in the house, they took shooting positions and shot at us continously for a few seconds or up to a minute‎. When they stopped, that was when we realised my father and mother had been shot, my three brothers and some of the peole that we were with had been shot dead.

"They took us away one by one, most of the people I was with, me, my sisters and the other people were beaten up before we were taken to the Army Deport in Zaria where me and my sister spent four days, from the 14th December to18 December, they also took our parents away and we did not have any contact with them."

Asked how she and her other siblings have been coping since the incident, she said "thanks be to Allah, we have been coping fine, we are waiting for justice and we hope that we will find that."

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-my-father-was-arrested-zakzaky-s-daughter/139176.html#WSEhxoWVExJ7EAvb.99

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by micfoley: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
If this had taken place under GEJ , this story would have taken another dimension

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by SleekMallam: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
There's no way Buhari will escape this crime against humanity.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by kasheemawo(m): 5:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Your father dares Nigerian Army and his fu..ck up treated immediately so what is the fuss?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by opalu: 5:21am On Mar 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

Bros calm down

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by DGD1(m): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2016
micfoley:
If this had taken place under GEJ , this story would have taken another dimension

you actually spoke what I ws thinking about

12 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by SleekMallam: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2016
kasheemawo:
Your father dares Nigerian Army and his fu..ck up treated immediately so what is the fuss?
Are you for real?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by SleekMallam: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2016
lalasticala obinoscopy
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by ganye1: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2016
micfoley:
During GEJ over thirty of El-Zakzaky's supporters, including his three children, were killed.

23 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by ihatebuhari(f): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
grin

God why did u allow Islam?

God bless Belgium, we won't give up.

We gonna destroy Islamic caliphate (Isis)

3 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by gasgenius(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Every body get story when they pain

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by Tallest83(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Your Father is a terrorist.....................

5 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by seunaj: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Terrorists don't deserve sympathy. Sorry babe, ur father is a potential terrorist if not quickly curtailed. What did u say to your father wen he was telling his followers not obey Nigerian constitution because it's not shariah? Lawless set of people wanting to hold Nigeria to ransom

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by marycool18(f): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2016
tongue lipsrsealed why you telling me how? Park well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by olaezebala: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Prophet Fela said it but we won't listen instead we voted for change when the individual we voted for didn't change. He still believed this is a military era and that :

"My people are useless,
My people are senseless
My people are indiscipline."

Enjoy your change!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by Asunmoh: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
grin

God why did u allow Islam?

God bless Belgium, we won't give up.

We gonna destroy Islamic caliphate (Isis)

reason with ur brain pls before u comment on thread like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by Ada9103(f): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by Ijaya123: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Waiting to hear the other side of the story.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by seankay(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2016
I blame the Shiites for this because they brought this upon themselves by not allowing a whole COAS convoy to go to an important destination because of one islamic rite. Who the Bleep in his right senses drags issues with the military?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by temitemi1(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2016
When GEJ was in power these two FOOLS didn't know ur father was a threat undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by temitayorh(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
I hope this matter is given thorough investigation and anyone found guilty is brought to book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by elhafeez(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2016
we are tired of this your stories. Our daily lives in zaria is better without your group. No more harassment and intimidation. we are sad that lives were lost but thank God and the Nigerian Army for liberating Us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by tinsel: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2016
micfoley:
Must you bring Jonathan's name in every discussion?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by bittertruthz: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

There is no crime against humanity here. The man is a terrorist. You people are so ignorant and making him a victim.

Europe is now paying for having romance with islam. Europe can never see peace again unless they take serious action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested by refiner(f): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
undecided

so sad!...though I av no idea of d root of dis story!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group To Stage Sit-out At Abuja House In London, To Demand Buhari’s Return / 2023 Presidency: More Cracks In APC Over ‘open’ Ticket / PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.