Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Have U Cried Because Of This Before? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have U Cried Because Of This Before? (61877 Views)

Edo State Governor Increase The School Fees Of A.a.u Esan People Cried Out / Have U Bathing Or Had Ur bathe .which Is Correct? / Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by lexy2014: 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
Maranzano:
Those bean pods hanging on that branch can make any man or woman to strip to the last when it rubs off on the body. It is difficult to endure the irritation. It is a local weapon for biological warfare in the past. A ferocious warrior can be calmly disarmed by those Devil's Beans hanging HARMLESSLY in the bush. If your job takes you the bush, please watch out for those climbers, they easily detach when ripped. If you are unlucky to be close to it on a sunny day when it discharges its seeds by explosive mechanism, you will perform some unconventional dancing steps for onlookers to admire before you find the antidote.
"It is a local weapon for biological warfare in the past"...ol'boy dem 4 use this thing take fight boko supposing dem sabi am

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by ichommy(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2015
weyreypey:

Am in your life to stay
Abeg o. grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by piagetskinner(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
Never knew y I was never curious to know what this was...last I saw it was in pri. school..#then......
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by tolababa(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2015
Werepe O ni ibi kan a gba mu!!!

I swallow the beans inside the pod in order to get Odeshi against it

#Werepe
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by timpaker(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2015
Back then in FGC Kwali, a junior student dropped that beans on my bedsheet just cuz I forcefully opened his Cabin Biscuit.... After soaking myself in oil at the staf qtrs and came back to the hostel...... I no need to tell una wetin happen to Farook.... The guy use him hand expel himself from that school after days of beating

3 Likes

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by weyreypey: 10:25pm On May 06, 2015
ichommy:

Abeg o. grin

grin
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by vislabraye(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2015
charityexplicit:
Do you remember this plant ?

Devil beans. E don show me pepper
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by ooshinibos: 10:27pm On May 06, 2015
charityexplicit:
the yerepe seeds or plant ... the African natural chemical weapon ..we should packaged it and spray it on BOKO HARAM ..and corrupt politicians ..

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by ooshinibos: 10:27pm On May 06, 2015
the yerepe seeds or plant ... the African natural chemical weapon ..we should packaged it and spray it on BOKO HARAM ..and corrupt politicians .. ..

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by ezekiel131(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2015
best skin care ever cheesy
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Frankicent(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2015
undecided it looks like a squirrel to me ooo.... Don't no it's this bad oooo.. never touch such except yam pil chai I dance,weep and almost drown my self..

Visit www.GeekLogic.net Nigerian Tech Blog
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by lepasharon(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2015
How does it itch someone?
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Afoskalex(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2015
Valentinooo:
What is the English name for this devil?

Velvet beans.The seed is highly medicinal.U can google 'health benefits of velvet beans' and see for yourself.
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by NdRuby(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2015
Zi:
Agbala in Igbo.

Rubbing red oil stops the itch.
I bu ezigbo nwa afo Igbo. thank u my brother. ..

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by johnwell(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2015
charityexplicit:

hmmm, something to remember, that beans wicked die!
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Maxjony2000: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
It is called Ogogo - Singular, Igogo - Plural in Igede Language (Benue State)
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2015
With all these comments, its obvious I am the only one that grew up in the city of Lagos, OSHODI to be precise. I don't know it

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by xakjustice(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
Back in d days of ma secondary school we call it "DEVIL BEANS" we use it 2 deal wit any teacher dat feels he or she can jux flog us n go scot free

Uncle u bought many blessing bidat oooo
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Afoskalex(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
RickRichards:
Velvet beans. I've heard about it. You can make coffee with it.
u are very correct. Those saying devil beans should search about velvet beans

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Badosqi(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2015
The annoying thing about it is that sorry no fit quench the torment of itchy itchy on ur body and the people rendering the sorry song won't come near you sef. They will stand at a reasonable distance from you and continue to shout pele,pele sorry ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
Lolzzzzzxxxxx..I have never seen this plant before... Where can I find it?......
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by kuzee(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
MrCork:

....WTF...U people now cry to eat snakes in That Nigeria??....U home base people mennnnn!! (no ofeinse) undecided
boring

2 Likes

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Osirimononaye(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
fibonacciseries:
grin grin
hope u've tested it grin grin grin
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Osirimononaye(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2015
kerygalerie:
Lolzzzzzxxxxx..I have never seen this plant before... Where can I find it?......
Just pray it never find's u grin grin grin
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 06, 2015
lepasharon:
How does it itch someone?

Serious itching and it also spread all over the body.
Bathing with sand and palm oil will ease it.
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by lepasharon(f): 10:46pm On May 06, 2015
Badosqi:
The annoying thing about it is that sorry no fit quench the torment of itchy itchy on ur body and the people rendering the sorry song won't come near you sef. They will stand at a reasonable distance from you and continue to shout pele,pele sorry ehn!

Yes now common sense
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by osarcho: 10:46pm On May 06, 2015
RickRichards:
Velvet beans. I've heard about it. You can make coffee with it.

and your throat will prefer boiling water to the coffee after drinking it, its soo sweet, its good for entertaining visitors too

2 Likes

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by MrCork: 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
kuzee:

boring

...ok so u find snakes borin...wot do u prefa eatin? Dogs? (no ofeense) angry
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by lepasharon(f): 10:49pm On May 06, 2015
xTerses:

Serious itching and it also spread all over the body.
Bathing with sand and palm oil will ease it.

Damn !
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by pamcode(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2015
lol the tree is still at our backyard, my cousin had to use premier cool and hot water to bath sharply after this fell on him
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Bowaley17(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2015
Oh i will never forget that marvelous friday. We dealt with the students of Government College Ikorodu with this thing. They usually seize our Juniors valuables when passing through their school gate. During break period that friday,we filled empty Eva water bottles with water and put the werepe inside,Made a small hole on the covers. We laid ambush for them outside their school gate. Immediately they start coming out,we descending on them. That was the first day i saw a yellow riped br£ast. Come see as the girls dey pull off their shirt dey reveal sweet b00bs for them boys. Good old days

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, The Nigeria Army Form Is Out, Who Is Interested? / Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought / How A Teacher Flogged & Injured My Cousin At Nsude Seminary School (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.