Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

“jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims (2535 Views)

Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC / Jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims. / “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by mikron(m): 4:08am On May 05, 2015
. Tenders President’s Handwritten Note As Exhibit!

. Full Text of the Affidavit

Fresh facts have emerged on how and what transpired on 1st October 2010 when the Federal Capital Territory Abuja was bombed. Henry Okay, the former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) has stated that it was indeed President Goodluck Jonathan that was behind the bombing. Okah who is currently being detained in a South African prison over his alleged role in the October 1, 2010 bombing made some allegations in an affidavit he submitted to a court ‎recently.

In the 145-paragraph affidavit, Okah amongst a host of other things alleged that he spoke to the President on behalf of Mrs. Diezani Alison Madueke before she was made the Minister of Petroleum Resources. He also stated that his present predicament cannot be divorced from his refusal to get MEND to retract their claim of responsibility for the Independence Day bombing. Okah claimed the Government wanted to pin the occurrence on some specific northern elements. Excerpts:

IN THE SOUTH GAUTENG HIGH COURT, JOHANNESBURG
(REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA)
CASE NO: A570/10
In the matter between: –
OKAH, HENRY EMOMOTIMI Applicant
And
THE STATE Respondent
FOUNDING AFFIDAVIT
I, the undersiqned,
HENRY EMOMOTIMI OKAH do hereby make oath and state as follows: –
1. I am an adult male person, the Applicant herein, currently incarcerated at the Johannesburg Prison, since my arrest on the 2nd of October 2010.

2. The content of this affidavit falls within my own personal knowledge, except
where it is expressly stated otherwise, and are both true and correct”,

3. I am charged with certain offences in terms of the Protection of Constitutional Democracy against Terrorist and Related Activities Act, Act 33 of 2004 (lithe Terrorist Act”). I have further been advised and reconfirm that the offences referred to in the Terrorist Act are referred to in Schedule 6 of the Criminal Procedure Act, Act 51 of 1977 and that I am obliged as such to adduce evidence, having been afforded a reasonable opportunity to do so, that exceptional circumstances exist which in the interest of justice permit my release on bail.
PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news
continue http://primenewsng.com/2015/05/jonathan-bombed-abuja-oct-1st-begged-me-to-blame-north-henry-okah-claims/

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by kodded(m): 4:16am On May 05, 2015
weed !

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:34am On May 05, 2015
A
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Ilekeh(f): 4:42am On May 05, 2015
I wouldn't be surprised.

Humility my left ikebe

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by pedel: 4:47am On May 05, 2015
I have two ways of looking at situation like this:
One, the guy may be saying the truth and two, he could be lying.
Next time, Okah, try and have a video evidence or at least, a audio recording of the conversation.
You need some evidence of some sort. Not for blackmail but for insurance. If you had something like that whoever sent you wouldn't have allowed you to go to jail.
Learn from Otedola.
Enjoy your jail term.

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Burger01(m): 4:48am On May 05, 2015
Interesting. Jonathan, green snake under the green grass.

God don win.

Nigeria will get there.

24 days to 'changeover'

smiley

6 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by nnachukz(m): 4:52am On May 05, 2015
Anybody can forge someone's handwriting, so henry park well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by danny301: 5:01am On May 05, 2015
And that was the genesis of bombing in the country.... All shall be well.

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Gboliwe: 5:14am On May 05, 2015
Did he say he was instructed by hand? Wow! As in he took time to write out the terms of agreement/instruction?

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by oluwafemi113(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2015
Following
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by madridguy(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2015
Ok
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by temitemi1(m): 5:38am On May 05, 2015
Why is this fool just mentioning GEJ's name after years in jail. It is only fool like u that will believe you cheesy grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Wsdm: 5:43am On May 05, 2015
Could this one be 'Northern conspiracy' again? Oya, Tanko and Yakasai (self styled Northern elders) , come and answer this one.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by YoursGEJ(m): 6:12am On May 05, 2015
We have always known. Just waiting for GMB to expose the true sponsors of BH.

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by realtestament(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2015
Who is dis ediot again....

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Omoalhaja7: 6:40am On May 05, 2015
Could be true,could be otherwise...but d main point is NEVER YOU TRUST ANYBODY!!
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Hedybee(f): 6:40am On May 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by mactoni91(m): 6:40am On May 05, 2015
eeewooo!
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by efilefun(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2015
well it sounds real thou cuz the way GEJ was so quick to shift the blames back then was suspicious, fast forward to 2015 and he changed the song to his life was being threatened... such a clueless drunkard

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Ideyontop: 6:49am On May 05, 2015
It's a lie.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by omenka(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Why is this fool just mentioning GEJ's name after years in jail. It is only fool like u that will believe you cheesy grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
And it is only a fool like you that wouldn't know he isn't just mentioning Jonathan for the first time. He has been from day one.

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by highmood(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2015
I am not surprise at this accusation. During the election, the president said Henry wanted to kill him and now Henry is saying the president was responsible. Why didn't Henry say so since he was detained? Again, the south African govt relationship with Nigeria in this administration have not been cordial, so anything can now be cooked since the president has lost the election.

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Jorussia(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2015
This was okah's submission about d bombing before he was sentenced to prison,some years ago.9ja politicians can do anything to remain or gain power,so i won't be surprised if in d end of all drama,okah is vindicated.
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Armaggedon: 6:56am On May 05, 2015
danny301:
And that was the genesis of bombing in the country.... All shall be well.
Genesis of what?
So the one used during the civil war was bread?

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Jorussia(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2015
highmood:
I am not surprise at this accusation. During the election, the president said Henry wanted to kill him and now Henry is saying the president was responsible. Why didn't Henry say so since he was detained? Again, the south African govt relationship with Nigeria in this administration have not been cordial, so anything can now be cooked since the president has lost the election.
okah have been saying dat GEJ was responsible for that bombing from day one,except you are a kid/not been following his trial from day one, that you will conclude he is saying it for d first time.
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by AWONEYAN(m): 7:05am On May 05, 2015
Nigeria version of season film. "24 hours" President Palmer came to mind.
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Nobody: 7:10am On May 05, 2015
wtf
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by highmood(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2015
Jorussia:
okah have been saying dat GEJ was responsible for that bombing from day one,except you are a kid/not been following his trial from day one, that you will conclude he is saying it for d first time.
If you think you are mature, can you give me a link where Henry said categorically that GEJ was responsible for the bomb blast. And if he had done so, do you think the opposition APC wouldn't have blown it out of proportion? I simply disagree with you Mr.

3 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by toluine56(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2015
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/womens/wfoty-vote/2015
Pls vote asisat oshoala for bbc womens world footballer
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by pyyxxaro: 7:17am On May 05, 2015
omenka:
And it is only a fool like you that wouldn't know he isn't just mentioning Jonathan for the first time. He has been from day one.

Bros its tooo early to call someone a FOOL cry

Oya kneel down let me pray for you , Amaka get me my Olive oil shocked

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by omenka(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Bros its tooo early to call someone a FOOL cry

Oya kneel down let me pray for you , Amaka get me my Olive oil shocked
Foolish people go to be, sleep and still wake up the same fools the were the night before, so it is never too early in the day to call a fool a fool.
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by Medley(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2015
only if he has evidences to corroborate this allegation,else,its will be dead on arrival.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? / Real Reason Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Not Complete His Tenure. / Fulani Men Rape Southern Women At Will; we have failed our women in the South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.