Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? (2525 Views)

Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) / N/delta Avengers: Buhari Set To Appoint Gej's Right Hand Man / Arms Scam: Buhari's Right Hand Man Arrested By The EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
I don't know if i'm the only one that noticed this but Buhari seem to always have had Rochas on his right hand during their meeting with the Who is Who in the US.

Is He secretly sending a message?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651541_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651589_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651619_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
I think Rochas remain one of the very few persons that PMB respects.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rochas is a man of integrity, president Buhari only associates himself with people like that, u shouldn't be surprised op.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Obama and Buhari are of the same height? never knew, i use to think my dear president was too tall grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Beremx(f): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Of course PMB respects Rochas very much. It doesn't make him his "right hand man".

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Rochas is a man of integrity, president Buhari only associates himself with people like that, u shouldn't be surprised op.

Yes, one of the very few men of Integrity left in the entire SE. No wonder evil men want to pull him down with lies.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
Of course PMB respects Rochas very much. It doesn't make him his "right hand man".

I'm just saying with respect to the pictures. He is always picture on Buhari's right hand.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Mogidi: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
He's not Buhari's right hand man but has longer tongue than most APC sycophants. His long tongue has travelled up and down Buhari's hairy a.s.s.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Obama and Buhari are of the same height? never knew, i use to think my dear president was too tall grin

actually, obama is average 'height-ed' according to US standards.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Tallesty1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
He's not Buhari's right hand man but has a longer tongue than most APC sycophants. His long tongue has travelled up and down Buhari's hairy a.s.s.
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
He's not Buhari's right hand man but has a longer tongue than most APC sycophants. His long tongue has travelled up and down Buhari's hairy a.s.s.

I bet all you and all your kinsmen would kill to have that tongue

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Beremx(f): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris:

I'm just saying with respect to the pictures. He is always picture on Buhari's right hand.
right hand or left hand, whatever you meant by the phrase, I don't think PMB cares about that. After all, Fashola was his "right hand man" too when he visited Germany. Same goes for Amaechi who is also pictured at the "right hand" of PMB.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Mogidi: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris:

I bet all you and all your kinsmen would kill to have that tongue

We kill sycophants where I come from, they don't deserve to live.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Mogidi: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Disgusting

Truth is bitter, ehn!
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
right hand or left hand, whatever you meant by the phrase, I don't think PMB cares about that. After all, Fashola was his "right hand man" too when he visited Germany. Same goes for Amaechi who is also pictured at the "right hand" of PMB.

a meeting with Obama is different from a business meeting. Anyone that sits at Buhari's right hand during a strategic meeting like this would be considered by the Americans to be a very strong deligate and associate of the president. Buhari might have being passing a message, you'd never know.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:

We kill sycophants where I come from, they don't deserve to live.

Really? Then you must have being dead by now. You were the worst sycophant of the Fedora wearing drunk.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris:

actually, obama is average 'height-ed' according to US standards.
so we can safely say Americans are taller than Nigerians? i ask because someone of Buhari's height cannot be considered of average height in Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Mogidi: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris:

Really? Then you must have being dead by now. You were the worst sycophant of the Fedora wearing drunk.

I wonder what's keeping you alive as well.
You seem to know a thing or two about sycophancy, a.s.s licking the Hausa/Yoruba at every turn even though you claim to be Igbo.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
firstEVA:
so we can safely say Americans are taller than Nigerians? i ask because someone of Buhari's height cannot be considered of average height in Nigeria.

Sure. Average Heigt in the US is 6 ft 1. That is considered very tall in Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oshiomhole is always very short, short in Nigeria, short in American, short all over the world grin
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Beremx(f): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris:

a meeting with Obama is different from a business meeting. Anyone that sits at Buhari's right hand during a strategic meeting like this would be considered by the Americans to be a very strong deligate and associate of the president. Buhari might have being passing a message, you'd never know.
ok I hear you!
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:

I wonder what's keeping you alive as well.
You seem to know a thing or two about sycophancy, a.s.s licking the Hausa/Yoruba at every turn even though you claim to be Igbo.

Yeah, i am a.s.s licking Nigeria because i am a true believe in Nigeria. I would do more than a.s.s licking to make sure Nigeria remains great.

What would you have to tell your children you achieved from all your a.s.s licking?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by temitemi1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abeg who be the left hand man jarey cheesy grin
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Mogidi: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris:

Yeah, i am a.s.s licking Nigeria because i am a true believe in Nigeria. I would do more than a.s.s licking to make sure Nigeria remains great.

[size=15pt]What would you have to tell your children you achieved from all your a.s.s licking?[/size]

I already have children, when they become adults they would realise their dad fought tooth and nail for their region, same way Hausas fight for theirs.

I hope you tell your children what an a.s.s. licker you morphed into.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Abeg who be the left hand man jarey cheesy grin

The left hand man is in consequential. The right hand man is always the most powerful. Did you also notice that next most powerful person also stood at obama's right hand all through the meeting?
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:

I already have children, when they become adults they would realise their dad fought tooth and nail for their region, same way Hausas fight for theirs.

I hope you tell your children what an a.s.s. licker you morphed into.
LoL... u are ignorant. very very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris:

The left hand man is in consequential. The right hand man is always the most powerful. Did you also notice that next most powerful person also stood at obama's right hand all through the meeting?
shachris there is nothing special about dat pic, it was just based on the Point of View of d camera.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Oshiomhole is always very short, short in Nigeria, short in American, short all over the world grin

Oshiomole is actually a giant in Ngwa land. You can ask ngwakwe grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by temitemi1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
If okorochange is the right hand man, I suggest the looter of burdillon(tinubu) sud be left hand man cool
shachris:

Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
lygn19:

shachris there is nothing special about dat pic, it was just based on the Point of View of d camera.

Sitting arrangements in this meetings means a lot. Even mere table arrangements conveys strong messages.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
temitemi1:
If okorochange is the right hand man, I suggest the looter of burdillon(tinubu) sud be left hand man cool

Tinubu is just a party leader. I think Okorocha is being groomed somewhat.

We igbos should give him all the support he needs.
Re: Rochas Is Buhari's Right Hand Man? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris:

Sitting arrangements in this meetings means a lot. Even mere table arrangements conveys strong messages.
He is simply passing a message.
Dat Igbos are represented in his govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrible! This Riot In South Africa Hasn't Stopped Yet. See What Just Happened / The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures / Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.