Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike (20291 Views)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by eleko1: 8:29am On May 05, 2015
undecided Wetin U do am wey he go arrest U undecided? BUHARI want to jail mama Shepos(that one has already disappeared).I will go into exile if BUHARI win(we are still waiting Bros TEwonde G).Thieves,una hands nor clean
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Armaggedon: 8:29am On May 05, 2015
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by kingthreat(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2015
Really, Buhari doesn't give a hoot about you or your vain agenda which will never actualize in your life on Earth. Irrelevant MASSOB fighing for nonsense while real Igbo boys are out there making good money and milestones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:31am On May 05, 2015
Flameneo:

Yeye dey smell
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by youngberry001(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation I hate "change" Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
mcheeeew mumu
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Sundayme(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2015
He said his activities gives the government sleepless nights, well he's right. If i'm the president, i will be worried also. Why? Because his activities are all threat to the unity of this great nation. One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by ikkkkk: 8:33am On May 05, 2015
psucc:
Even if Na you been tell the world say Buhari no get certificate, he has no right this time to arrest you except . . .

Well said.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by AhmedMustapha(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by sylvarian2002: 8:33am On May 05, 2015
Let him arrest shekau first. That is his first litmus test.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by M4gunners: 8:34am On May 05, 2015
I don't believe this. Buhari don't have right to arrest you as you claim before 29th of May simply because Jonathan is still the President of Nigeria till that 29th.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by strongerthaneva(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
I hate transformation die..i love change to my deepest heart..nothing Good will never and never comes ur way in dis life and another life u live in..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by revolcollec11: 8:35am On May 05, 2015
Al

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Triviality: 8:35am On May 05, 2015
kingabdull:
Hmmmmmm incase
GMB should arrest him, I don't he has committed any crime in fighting for freedom
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Banter1(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2015
MR. Seun it's about time you start dishing out BAN to people that come here to buy Land. Can't they contribute meaningfully? I recommend 2 month ban for them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:36am On May 05, 2015
Who sabi you...
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by SimpleJetty(f): 8:37am On May 05, 2015
His arrest together with other criminals have long been due. The President elect should use this opportunity to clamp down on criminals like Ralph, Asari and other never-do-wells so we can witness peace, harmony and serene environment for once.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Deejay1000(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
i hate transformation
i love chanqe..
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by hensben(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2015
I know say all these madness go stop for sure once Buhari enter power.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by dotna(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2015
Calm down na or r u corrupt?
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by focus7: 8:39am On May 05, 2015
Only fool takes people from this region serious. Buhari who's not yet in control of government planning to arrest you till May29, you just need attention dude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by XBLadez: 8:41am On May 05, 2015
Yes, somebody just made an intelligent comment. If Buhari's tenure will be all about arresting offenders, he should start with younger brother, Shekau

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by onoja12: 8:42am On May 05, 2015
Is this all you and asari could come up with,my brother if you know you chop Nigeria money go return am peacefully,nobody go touch you but if you one show us say you smart,i swear jail na him get you and no be Buhari go send you there,na judge go do the job
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by tiger28: 8:42am On May 05, 2015
This is such a dumb statement. How can Buhari arrest you before swearing in? Isnt Gej in charge of the Government now till swearing in?so how can Buhari arrest you when he doesn't have the power to do that?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:44am On May 05, 2015
Banter1:
MR. Seun it's about time you start dishing out BAN to people that come here to buy Land. Can't they contribute meaningfully? I recommend 2 month ban for them.
please who is seun name of a person or an animal
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:46am On May 05, 2015
Ofcourse he should arrest you now,you are only leading a rebel group all in the name of you are fighting for igbo.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Azo(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2015
XBLadez:
Uwazuruike should stop freaking out. If Buhari attempts that it could lead to war, unless the cattle rearer has another hidden CHANGE agenda in mind
i wonder some people trek on the brains. How can someone not him power arrest u before he is sworn in? Oga o. I jst hope u are not schooled so u wont be used to abuse d half education Nig recieve.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by clemzo101(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2015
Guy are u alright? Does ur brain function at all? U go everywhere on nairaland writing dis crap. U need to return to yabaleft where u escaped from ooo b4 u bite off somebody's ears
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by revolcollec17: 9:02am On May 05, 2015
E

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by cocoduck: 9:07am On May 05, 2015
Sundayme:
He said his activities gives the government sleepless nights, w
lol you mean great ZOO?
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by cocoduck: 9:12am On May 05, 2015
SimpleJetty:
His arrest together with other criminals have long been due.
if buluharia get two heads make him try am na run e go run commot for that house bunch slaves to harold wilson and that wench they call queen
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by san316(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2015
Questioning the continuous existence of a country is treason. This is what MASSOB is doing but since we are in a lawless country, some foolish posters are talking nonsense. Let him be arrested and let's see what will happen. Just like they said the country will burn if GEJ loses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by BlackTechnology: 9:25am On May 05, 2015
san316:
Questioning the continuous existence of a country is treason. This is what MASSOB is doing but since we are in a lawless country, some foolish posters are talking nonsense. Let him be arrested and let's see what will happen. Just like they said the country will burn if GEJ loses.

Your father wasted his money sending you to school

Olodo ask UN to give you their resolution on self determination

Pant and bra go wear you. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Begins On $50m Modular Refinery In Akwa Ibom / Hope Uzodinma: "I'll Conduct Fresh Local Govt Elections In Imo State" / Hoodlums Set Police Station Ablaze In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.