Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike (20290 Views)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by revolcollec13: 9:28am On May 05, 2015
GET

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by XBLadez: 9:31am On May 05, 2015
Azo:

i wonder some people trek on the brains. How can someone not him power arrest u before he is sworn in? Oga o. I jst hope u are not schooled so u wont be used to abuse d half education Nig recieve.
Whatever u mean with that post, I pray to God not to be as schooled as you are lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2015
Sundayme:
He said his activities gives the government sleepless nights, well he's right. If i'm the president, i will be worried also. Why? Because his activities are all threat to the unity of this great nation. One Nigeria!

One Nigeria my foot. why are u all afraid of staying on ur own ? Must Igbo be part of u ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by klax(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2015
Biko Nwazuruike what would Buhari arrest you for I don't think he need to arrest you because of his swearing date and by the are you are threat to his swearing in I guess No.

I don't seems to understand your relevancy to GMB swearing in or any president in Nigeria swearing in so please keep your cool ok.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by LastProphet: 9:57am On May 05, 2015
kentosman:
I don't know why my mind keeps telling me that this guy should just stop all this madness. I use to regard him very much until i reviewed their activities in recent times and found out that their modus-operandi is highly flawed. To be frank, i am amazed that this guy could still be taken seriously by some people. My respect for this guy evaporated the day he appeared on television to read out their resolutions against 2015 general elections. ... For a government you said you don't believe in their union.

I am a full blooded nwa-afo igbo who equally share their vision but differ in their approach.

If you ask me, i am not sure anybody go get time to bother about uwazurike.

With all due respect, I expect educated Ibos like you to have realized long ago that Ibos are the last tribe that can form a nation. A nation is only formed by the sacrifice of a selfless few and of course you know that is against the most basic norm in Ala-igbo. Ibos can form a nation and pls grow out of it
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by ajangwucc(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2015
Emenahagos02:
The leader of the Movement for the  Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has raised the alarm that Federal Government under the incoming administration had perfected plans to arrest him any moment from now.

Chief Uwazuruike further alleged that the incoming administration  was planning his arrest in order to keep him in prison custody till after the swearing in on May 29.

The MASSOB leader, who made the disclosure to newsmen in a statement shortly after the Anambra North Zonal meeting at Awkuzu in Oyi Local Government Area of the state, yesterday through the group’s Deputy Director for Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, said the new administration in Imo State had employed security agents, who would disguise as journalists to do the job.

According to Uwazuruike, the team leader had been instructed on what to do with him if arrested.

“I don’t know why the Federal Government is always jittery about MASSOB. The planned arrest is intended to keep me in prison custody and possibly clamp down on MASSOB before or after the May 29 handover.

Chief Uwazuruike said he was not afraid but such an arrest rather than dampen his hope of victory, would again make him stronger, focused and popular in the struggle for freedom, stressing “it goes to show that this non-violence method is giving the Federal Government some sleepless nights.”

He however recalled that on 25th October 2005, the former Governor of Imo state, Chief Achike Udenwa allegedly acting on instruction for the former President Olusegun Obasanjo used operatives of the Department of State Security, DSS who disguised as corps members to arrest him, adding that this recent plot is being planned to use security agents disguised as journalists to arrest him.

http://sunnewsonline.com/newBUT /?p=117863
BUT WHY ARE THIS COUNTRY BEING SO NAIVE IN THE SENSE THAT THEY HV MANY TASK AHEAD ND THEY ARE BUSY CHASING SHADOW. I ADVICE GMB NOT TO MAKE SUCH ATTEMPT

Cc:lalasticlala cc:ishilove
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Oklander: 10:11am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=33433170][/quote] I had to read that part over again before I could realize that the guy was high on orijin. Buhariphobia indeed.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by arinze151: 10:11am On May 05, 2015
There is nothing like MASSOB in Biafra. I will be very happy if buhari arrest uwazuruike.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by kentosman(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2015
LastProphet:

With all due respect, I expect educated Ibos like you to have realized long ago that Ibos are the last tribe that can form a nation. A nation is only formed by the sacrifice of a selfless few and of course you know that is against the most basic norm in Ala-igbo. Ibos can form a nation and pls grow out of it

Bros,
please read my post again. This time carefully and you will find that your comment shouldn't have been.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:33am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
Curse pursues those who utters it.Heavens wont regret u cursed for life!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by omolami: 10:48am On May 05, 2015
Not only you, he plammed to arrest Asari Dokubo , Okopolopolo and few ND miliatants too. He fears they will jeoperdise his govt with oil pipeline blowing
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:54am On May 05, 2015
boohorror why don't you focus more on how to protect nigga-area border ?

from your kits and kin from north and central Africa ,who bombed 400 churches .

and killed scores of innocent tax paying citizens .

have you considered total annihilation and eradication of boko haram .

every northerner is a baby shekau .igbo hater ,lover of liquid substance beneath niger delta ground .

and their main objective is to conquer ,islamize eastern bloc through owerri. grin
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 11:00am On May 05, 2015
biafra... maybe nigeria should even cut this people off and let them go... at least the biafran noise would end.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by millionboi(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2015
Clueless GMB cn do anytin 4power
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by millionboi(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2015
arinze151:
There is nothing like MASSOB in Biafra. I will be very happy if buhari arrest uwazuruike.
u r as clueless as ur GMB,why u nd buhari nt go nd arrest bokoharam leader,is innocent civilians lik Dokubo nd uwaxurike u wil see.I.diots
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by ebooksdepo: 11:14am On May 05, 2015
Uwazurike! Uwazurike! Uwazurike! How many times i call you so? they say trouble dey sleep,yanka go wake am up. how illiterate are you to think and imagine that buhari can arrest you before being sworn in as president on the 29th of may,which kind dope did you smoke before making up this fabrication? for your information GEJ is still the president of this country until the 29th and if anybody is to arrest you before that date, it ir GEJ so better control your running mouth on BUHARI! OR- -
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by AhmedMustapha(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
boohorror why don't you focus more on how to protect nigga-area border ?

from your kits and kin from north and central Africa ,who bombed 400 churches .

and killed scores of innocent tax paying citizens .

have you considered total annihilation and eradication of boko haram .

every northerner is a baby shekau .igbo hater ,lover of liquid substance beneath niger delta ground .

and their main objective is to conquer ,islamize eastern bloc through owerri. grin
Funny man
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by AhmedMustapha(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2015
teeowl:
biafra... maybe nigeria should even cut this people off and let them go... at least the biafran noise would end.
Don't be deceived by the noise from tribal warlords on nairaland. Majority of their kinsmen will choose Nigeria over any other country.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by millionboi(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2015
eleko1:
undecided Wetin U do am wey he go arrest U undecided? BUHARI want to jail mama Shepos(that one has already disappeared).I will go into exile if BUHARI win(we are still waiting Bros TEwonde G).Thieves,una hands nor clean
na ur clueless GMB hand clean abi boko group.....stop shadin inocent blood 4power
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by millionboi(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2015
ebooksdepo:
Uwazurike! Uwazurike! Uwazurike! How many times i call you so? they say trouble dey sleep,yanka go wake am up. how illiterate are you to think and imagine that buhari can arrest you before being sworn in as president on the 29th of may,which kind dope did you smoke before making up this fabrication? for your information GEJ is still the president of this country until the 29th and if anybody is to arrest you before that date, it ir GEJ so better control your running mouth on BUHARI! OR- -
if ur clueless buhari cn hide chiboko girls,form som t-group 4power striv, wat meks u tink he wil nt arrest d poor Guy......u.dnt even knw ur presidnt-elect verywel,sori4u
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by SimpleJetty(f): 12:04pm On May 05, 2015
cocoduck:

if buluharia get two heads make him try am na run e go run commot for that house bunch slaves to harold wilson and that wench they call queen
Empty drum makes noise most

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by belente(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2015
Let him try that rubbish and see what becomes of nigeria
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Laid2001: 12:39pm On May 05, 2015
Ask Ojukkwu about that. Nigeria will only become stronger!.
It is not even only him that will be arrested, Mujahid Dokubo, and Gani Adams will follow as well.

Meanwhile, Buhari can only get him arrested after 29th May!!!. If he is arrested before then, NA GEJ do am be that...
belente:
Let him try that rubbish and see what becomes of nigeria
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by teeboi15: 12:43pm On May 05, 2015
Old fool,keep shut and stop lookin 4 cheap popularity.Buhari doesn't even know u exist...
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by BlackTechnology: 12:44pm On May 05, 2015
Laid2001:
Ask Ojukkwu about that. Nigeria will only become stronger!.
It is not even only him that will be arrested, Mujahid Dokubo, and Gani Adams will follow as well.

Meanwhile, Buhari can only get him arrested after 29th May!!!. If he is arrested before then, NA GEJ do am be that...

Do you love Nigeria or the black oil.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by abnsugbe: 12:53pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Emenahagos02 post=33432157]The leader of the Movement for the  Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has raised the alarm that Federal Government under the incoming administration had perfected plans to arrest him any moment from now.

Chief Uwazuruike further alleged that the incoming administration  was planning his arrest in order to keep him in prison custody till after the swearing in on May 29.

The MASSOB leader, who made the disclosure to newsmen in a statement shortly after the Anambra North Zonal meeting at Awkuzu in Oyi Local Government Area of the state, yesterday through the group’s Deputy Director for Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, said the new administration in Imo State had employed security agents, who would disguise as journalists to do the job.

According to Uwazuruike, the team leader had been instructed on what to do with him if arrested.

“I don’t know why the Federal Government is always jittery about MASSOB. The planned arrest is intended to keep me in prison custody and possibly clamp down on MASSOB before or after the May 29 handover.

Chief Uwazuruike said he was not afraid but such an arrest rather than dampen his hope of victory, would again make him stronger, focused and popular in the struggle for freedom, stressing “it goes to show that this non-violence method is giving the Federal Government some sleepless nights.”

He however recalled that on 25th October 2005, the former Governor of Imo state, Chief Achike Udenwa allegedly acting on instruction for the former President Olusegun Obasanjo used operatives of the Department of State Security, DSS who disguised as corps members to arrest him, adding that this recent plot is being planned to use security agents disguised as journalists to arrest him.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117863

Cc:lalasticlala cc:ishilove[/quote

uwazurike might be the False Leader of The Nonsesne and Barabric People called Massob but in #Biafra land,we dont kw him...to us he is a Terrorist,a Muderer and a Kidnapper....The Only knw Leader of Indegnious people of Biafra is #Nnamdi Kanu...baifara will come,Land of the rising sun...All hail,All Hail
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by abnsugbe: 12:55pm On May 05, 2015
kentosman:
I don't know why my mind keeps telling me that this guy should just stop all this madness. I use to regard him very much until i reviewed their activities in recent times and found out that their modus-operandi is highly flawed. To be frank, i am amazed that this guy could still be taken seriously by some people. My respect for this guy evaporated the day he appeared on television to read out their resolutions against 2015 general elections. ... For a government you said you don't believe in their union.

I am a full blooded nwa-afo igbo who equally share their vision but differ in their approach.

uwazurike might be the False Leader of The Nonsesne and Barabric People called Massob but in #Biafra land,we dont kw him...to us he is a Terrorist,a Muderer and a Kidnapper....The Only knw Leader of Indegnious people of Biafra is #Nnamdi Kanu...baifara will come,Land of the rising sun...All hail,All Hail
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by abnsugbe: 12:56pm On May 05, 2015
kentosman:

uwazurike might be the False Leader of The Nonsesne and Babaric People called Massob but in #Biafra land,we dont kw him...to us he is a Terrorist,a Muderer and a Kidnapper....The Only knw Leader of Indegnious people of Biafra is #Nnamdi Kanu...baifara will come,Land of the rising sun...All hail,All Hail
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by abnsugbe: 12:59pm On May 05, 2015
iyke926:
Make that man called Uwazuruike go siddon.

uwazurike might be the False Leader of The Nonsesne and Babaric People called Massob but in #Biafra land,we dont kw him...to us he is a Terrorist,a Muderer and a Kidnapper....The Only knw Leader of Indegnious people of Biafra is #Nnamdi Kanu...baifara will come,Land of the rising sun...All hail,All Hail
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by abnsugbe: 1:01pm On May 05, 2015
XBLadez:
Uwazuruike should stop freaking out. If Buhari attempts that it could lead to war, unless the cattle rearer has another hidden CHANGE agenda in mind

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by abnsugbe: 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
MASSOB That group has been sleeping for years but they only get to rear their heads when they see their partners in madness the likes of Asari Dokubo and his group. Ojukwu before his death perished the thought of Biafra and worked for ONE Nigeria. I don't know why this MEN championing that project can't follow suit.

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Joeoku78: 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
It is only a guilty person that will entertain some fear under Buhari government.
So you knew the role you played to scuttle democracy in 2015 election to favour jonathan when you should be neutral. You are a traitor to igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / List Of Top Cases Abandoned By EFCC / Work Begins On $50m Modular Refinery In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.