Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) (61840 Views)

Photo: See What This Pretty Girl Is Doing With Cucumber / 10 Things Sex Is Doing For U- What Sex Is Doing To You And U Have Never Notice / See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by hident(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2015
ya wa dey o... I no feel laugh
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by hident(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2015
ya wa dey o... I no feel laugh.. Diz tin na madness. "she dey kolo smal smal"
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 05, 2015
Cholls:
my sister WickedNess is wen u tell a JOBLESS Woman "Happy Workers Day'

Right Back At You.
meaning
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 05, 2015
Feranchek:
Kai!! This babe geh hips no be here!!! Abi na only me dey see am
na only you ni.... Shey na only you get eyes ba? grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by pbs4real(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2015
ifydadiva:
Loolz...looks like she just took weed for the first time
nyc dp u gat. . .
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2015
Life After Death. But that babe get ukwu sha!!!
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by sayso: 11:48am On May 05, 2015
food for the worms. Loading...............................................................................
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 05, 2015
Jcob:
Charley Boy's daughter?

Same thing came to my mind.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 05, 2015
I hope she knows the implications of what she's doing.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Sanguine77(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2015
She is reminding herself that after all said and done, she will end up a corpse. Its a lesson for all living being. No matter your status, qualification, money or position, we will all die oneday.

The question is: after death, what next?
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 11:51am On May 05, 2015
shocked

Wayrey re oooooooo
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by wahalababe(f): 11:51am On May 05, 2015
grin people dont get to snap in d grave. she just redefined photography
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by felifeli: 11:52am On May 05, 2015
Serious winsh
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by tottinova: 11:53am On May 05, 2015
she is sizing her coffin, abi no be so
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:53am On May 05, 2015
Ghost ar not smiling.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by kinglekan: 11:53am On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
op whr u see my picturecrycrycry
Oloshiii!! I knw say na only u fit do dis kind tin. Yeye geh!! Rede rede!!
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 11:59am On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Oloshiii!! I knw say na only u fit do dis kind tin. Yeye geh!! Rede rede!!
rada rada

I jus dy pity ur wife to be with this ya yeye abusive wordsembarassed
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by microfixsynergy(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2015
maybe she is tired
Kenneth205:
lol….This is what I call the pose of life… abeg
caption this photo for me jare

btw... are u seeinq wot I'm seeinq?? D Hips tho... grin grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
She look dead already cool
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by kinglekan: 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
rada rada

I jus dy pity ur wife to be with this ya yeye abusive wordsembarassed

Na u make me like dis naa!! I used to be a very cool calm collected admirer of ggrin till I got to know that SHE abi HE is a Tranny. tongue
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by gloriana(f): 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
asadeba:
why am i not laughing
because u no get teeth
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Kazrem(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
op whr u see my picturecrycrycry
You no even fine
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 12:04pm On May 05, 2015
Kazrem:
You no even fine
thk uundecided
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Na u make me like dis naa!! I used to be a very cool calm collected admirer of ggrin till I got to know that SHE abi HE is a Tranny. tongue
kundecided

If I catch that kingtom ehnangry
Okangry
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by microfixsynergy(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
why you wan die now?
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by bonna4u(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
She looks like a dwarf abi na pygmy dem dey call am.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
Kenneth205:

she dey test if d tin go size am wit her hips. I no fit try the nonsense, lailai
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by microfixsynergy(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2015
Kenneth205:

no be small thing o!!!
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by brosdoncome(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
All I see is a sex object stuck in a pot-hole
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by opey112(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
if he later die.dem go say nah him mama mama dey follow am.nonsense.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Strongfaze(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt] Datz what they call the resurrection selfie grin[/size]
. How e take be selfie? The word never old you want begin dey corrupt am.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Ezedon(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
xynerise:
Nice hips
O boy na true o, i just check am wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.