Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (79779 Views)

Tupac (2pac) Shakur Is Alive / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Rhodalyn(f): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2006
@Makeveli & Tupac

wot u guys on bout undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by IAAL2P: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2006
yo still i think that 2pac is alive because im a fan and people who say that 2pac is dead im ok with that
but i think 2pac knew that suge waz gonna set him up and he put his double in tha car
because suge wassent hit 1 time that doesent make sense i think 2pac didnt fake his dead
he put his double in car every1 thinkz hez dead but now hez hangin with hiz thugz again,
wel thatz my thought tonguetongue but i respect u if u think 2pac is dead cuz i could be possible to
but the stuff bout the songz he alwayz wrote about he being bac reincarnated so,
he just took it as a escap but he aint coward he a O.U.T.L.A.W and he is needed on tha
streetz so hez gon anyway so we cant help it
BUT IF HEZ DEAD
R.I.P 2PAC

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by dblock(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2006
some people think elvis isn't dead. anyways wait till tupacs mum hears about this. I think she's the only person on earth that will shut me up. cos my bro tupac is livin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by beyunce(f): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2006
Old rumour. way old
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Jduck13(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
people come check these Battles outat my thread champs of freestyle and come vote for da best its goin down
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by raiderzfan: 1:22am On Jun 18, 2006
man i coudn't tell you wether tupac is alive or dead, i dont think anyone could except the man himself, still im very suspicious of him being actually dead. i think he simply staged his death to get out of the attention of the media and live a peaceful life (while still making money)

forgive me i'm a ridah
still i'm just a simple man
all I want is money
Bleep tha fame
i'm a simple man

- tupac
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by davidab: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2006
bullshit if tupac is dead leave the guy alone because even if he was alive he couldn't show to the press that he's back because he'll go to jail for life because its against the law to fake your death
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by razldazl: 3:57am On Jul 16, 2006
He is alive, but all this adding numbers together is just silly. He lives in South America. He looks different now because he is 10 years older, he turned 35 in June. He's making big money, but more imprtantly the paparazzi are off his ass. He's alive~ not in NY tho.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Ynot(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2006
Have you guys seen the 'Lost Episodes' of Dave Chappele's 2pac skit? It was the funniest skit Chappele has ever done. Here is the link . The twist in the skit comes when Chappele, rhyming as Tupac, speaks about issues and items well past his 1996 death, such as the popular Blackberry phones, President George W. Bush securing enough votes and the war with Afghanistan.

The lyrics

Listen close as life turns its pages
Makaveli here kickin rhymes for the ages
Seen things in stages,
Wise words spoken by sages
From Skytel to Blackberry pagers
Your crew dont phase us
We'll make you busters pay us
Run up in yo spot like CJ from San Andreas

I wrote this song a long time ago
A real long time ago, FEEL ME
It was the dopest song I ever wrote, in 94

What can a nigga do
When half the people voted for George W
Life's a bitch, cause George W., cant be true
I wanna choke him, cause he's a snitch
I'm talking bout George W Smith
From city council
He ran in 93 out in Oakland.
You probably didnt hear about it.

A real long time ago
Way before Slim Shady was in demand
Way before we dropped baloney on Afghanistan.
I wrote this song in 94
I'm not doing this

Look around the club see everyone in the place
Showing Pac love and a smile on my face
The girl in the miniskirt has bad taste
Cause that shirt dont match
There's a pudding stain on the back
What the Bleep is that?
It might be doo doo

You in the back you aint the shit
You bought a gin and tonic but you didnt even tip
And if you hit this table one more time then the record might skip might skip
I told you stop hitting the table

Impossible
I wrote this rhyme in 1994
I'm not alive
THUG LIFE
Dave Chappelle that aint your wife
{{{missiing}}} to ask these kids
Go home!

A real long time ago
Way before Beanie Sigel had to do a bid
Way before Dave Chappelle had 2 kids
Dont give him no coochie

DJ: 2Pac rest in peace
2Pac: okay I will!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
this is BULLSHIT!!!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by demdpie: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2006
dude aint no 1 heard tupacs alive ive got proof email me and i send you proof m8 ma email is hamp@hotmail.co.uk if your wondering how i know a little birdy told me, long live tupac the legend!!!! cool cool

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by kokocious(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2006
Well i saw him with Fela and even heard he is now dating Brenda, BIG is still angry with him, they fought in a club last night lol, he is very angry with the way Aaliyah is not willing to be his 2nd wife grin cool wink
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by thundathug(m): 12:37am On Jul 26, 2006
2-pac is a legend,no doubt.He made all the gangsta's tip they hat's with "gangsta party".He rep'd the west with"California love" and the list jsut keep's goin' on.I give him big prop's,BUT,alive in New-York?Either your on that 'Herb' or those 'pills'.Or maybe U just watched Dawn of the dead too many times.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by IBBFan(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2006
methinks dude is alive, somewhere in the world cos he just can't stop making records talking about present happenings.

excerpt from Until The End Of Time;

waiting for the day
i see my casket
buried as a Gee
while the world remembers me

@Ynot

i found that Dave Chapelle joint f**kin hilarious!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by floydfan10: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2006
well if 2pac is alive he's pretty pathetic. faking your death so you don't have to deal with life kinda sounds like a suicidal emo kid to me. if he is alive he should kill himself. i personally believe he's dead and has been since 1996. i believe that suge night is using his old material to get richer than what he already is. it was a clever way to get people who are stupid enough to buy into it thus producing more record sales and in the end making them richer and having you hanging on to the hope of another tupac album the following september that way they can play out the storyline and you can make them even RICHER!

Money money money money! MONEY! you're making em lots of money! MONEY!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Cleofel(f): 1:27am On Aug 03, 2006
hope he is truly alive cuz i miss him soo much,i dont miss his music cuz his album comes out all the time n i even dont know where it comes from
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2006
sad.thats all a rumore he is dead
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2006
CLEOFEL face it hes dead no need 2 hope
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Damest09(f): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2006
It could be a situation of dead man walking. 2pac alive? false.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ LAyi, so you don't know, BROS. G is hooked uo to the best network ,
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by kaylala(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2006
He did a show in Abuja lastweek and will be in Lagos the following, grin grin grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2006
I was gonna believe that, but I changed my mind , cos the ting pass lie grin grin grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Jordan: 4:19am On Aug 21, 2006
yo all u tupac talking ppl i seen a video with tupac hanging with his people yo it was messed yo
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Cleofel(f): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2006
i also saw it but it was all before he died.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2006
@ Jordan, were you the one that watched the video lately or the video missed you; because Cleofel said the video was before he died, so you seems missing the point or yet to make it clear for the whole parliamentarians under this Topic to understand ,
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by JDKPLAYA: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2006
well, there are look alikes of pac out there. who knows one of them could have posed in for the murder. theres one from ohio in cinci, and i live in ohio last time i heard of him was in the late 90's b4 pacs alleged death, O.O

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by JDKPLAYA: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2006
but if you down wif pac then u need to join these forums yo. this a staright deathrow/pac forum. discuss anything here. just made the site few days ago, 7 members already! join thugs mansion today! http://thuglife5678.conforums.com

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by kaka123: 3:08am On Sep 04, 2006
There are truly too many answers for why Tupac is alive. I personally don't know what to think. It's true that there were no witnesses nor pictures of him at the hospital. There was that autopsy picture, but we all know that programmers can do everything. I do believe that Tupac could've faked his death to earn more money for his unreleased CDs. It all makes sense and he did it. But, it's also very true, that some with that much fame could not live somewhere without beeing seen. I know some of you guys say that he did plastic surgery and chnaged his name and lives in Cuba or Sidney. But, think about the fact that if he went to a plastic surgeon, wouldn't the surgeon tell someone? Maybe Tupac payed him lots of money, but wouldn't a person tell someone if he saw something that huge? I'm not talking about the media, but at least to a friend. Then that friend to another friend and so goes on. But, I also think that if Tupac is dead, then the people who started this "Tupac alive" theory, just did it to keep his name up. Do you guys see that it's been 10 years since he "died" and we are still talking about it? If he is really alive, then he did what he wanted. He said that he didn't want to be a gangsta nor a rapper. Also, some of you guys are talking about that Tupac's last CDs were garbadge. Here's another "theory" that he is dead. He was "THE" greatest rapper alive. Why his last CDs suck? Could it be because now that Tupac is dead, Eminem or his other producer friends can play with Tupac's voice and make CDs to get tons of money? If they knew he was dead they could have said that there were "unreleased" CDs that was made before Tupac died. So they made up CDs playing with Tupac's name. It's easy. They just used his name from that CDs that he really rapped in. That's the reason why his last CDs sucked. Because, it was Tupac's voice, but not really Tupac. No one ever can rap as Tupac we all know that. I also listened to his last CDs and it wasn't Tupac's style. Also someone on this forum said that Eminem released that F*@% song. And he also said, that wouln't Tupac not let him do that? Well, maybe that was Eminem's point. Make a song that would make Tupac angry and maybe comeback and tell him not to do it? Well the answer is we don't know. Everyone thinks whatever they want.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Najiaman(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2006
Tupac aint living how is AND WE HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM DUMB DUMB
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by dblock(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2006
maybe cos he don't what people to know, cos he was tired of been famous as he said in an interview, but if he is alive i'll kick his ass for keppin a secret
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by maxjax(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2006
i dnt think u guyz heard bout 'd helicopter theory' pac mentiond sumthing like dat in 'ballad of a dead soulja', d title alone iz weird, even in 'i wonda if heaven gotta ghetto' he cam wit an helicopter. if u av watch dis documetary 'b4 i wake' d helicopter shit was mentiond there. wit all dis and many more i think hez alive and well.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by pymexys(f): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2006
tupac is dead physically,his lagacy lives forever,he lives in our hearts forever,, rest in peace man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.