Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) (22013 Views)

Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2015
Ok. Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by 49cents(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2015
during the election it was BUAHRI AND Osinbajo

After buhari won Osinbajo has been in oblivion

Osinbajo should noy let himself to be pushed aside by the North
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by dont8(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2015
chaloner:
How much did he spent to host this ? APC and waste of resources
Don't you think it would have been been better if you don't make any comment?

1 Like

Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2015
Nice one our able VP.

It's good to say "Thank You" to those who supported you guys even when you didn't have dollars to distribute like the "outgone" ones.

May you guys be guided to deliver on your campaign promises.
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by dammieco(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2015
...And Aregbesola is still owing Osun workers six months salary...#myConcern
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by msmon(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2015
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Covers gemWOMAN/ gemMAN Magazine [See Photo]

www.nairaland.com/2294901/prof-yemi-osinbajo-covers-gemwoman
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by ApexTitan(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2015
Thank you dinner for electing me into office? This is a tradition that does not sit well with me but I have seen it done in many countries round the world.

The best "Thank you" Osinbajo or any politician can give is to serve the country selflessly taking her to new heights.

1 Like

Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by djbussy(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2015
No Hennessy?
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by alobam1: 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
Being wondering why this man always wears black..As anybody noticed the same too?He wears black most times
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by Anyi3(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2015
chaloner:
How much did he spent to host this ? APC and waste of resources

Baba na wa ooh. That small party compared to the one PDP hosts. Did you complain on the thread where PDP Akpabio gave someone a brand new jeep?

1 Like

Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by aku626(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2015
Simple coke and fanta. Hope this would be reflected in the presidential budget for food for also rock
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
Jimmy Jatt with this his cap sha!
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by chaloner(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2015
dont8:
Don't think it would have been been better if don't make any comment?
my bor its true cos I dnt knw wat to say abt APC again .
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by chaloner(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2015
Anyi3:

Baba na wa ooh. That small party compared to the one PDP hosts. Did you complain on the thread where PDP Akpabio gave someone a brand new jeep?
must dey folo PDP in their bad way of spending ? Taught we want change ?
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by Anyi3(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2015
chaloner:
must dey folo PDP in their bad way of spending ? Taught we want change ?

But it's a Thank you dinner. Happens many places in the world and you can't say it's Federal Government money because they haven't assumed power.

I do feel your point sha, I hope they curtail spending when they assume power. But for now let's allow him celebrate, he just won a very hard battle.
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
VP elect is starting to worry me ooh.

Why this man behaving as if he be President elect?

I am getting increasingly suspicious of him being an American stooge "in waiting".

The man needs to just keep quiet now elections are over. angry
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 05, 2015
What about the market women that voted for him
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by 83lagosroad(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2015
fyneguy:

Since you don't know, you may want to keep quiet.

Wasteful spending dt general Buhari will not embark upon
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by chaloner(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
Anyi3:

But it's a Thank you dinner. Happens many places in the world and you can't say it's Federal Government money because they haven't assumed power.

I do feel your point sha, I hope they curtail spending when they assume power. But for now let's allow him celebrate, he just won a very hard battle.
we need to cut down so many unnecessary spending in his country and also cost of governance . One luv bro

1 Like

Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by vega84(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
Yoruba man, una never even enter finish u don start PARYY, kai this people love enjoyment die! #vegatalks
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by johnydon22(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2015
..Ok am starting to love this osibanjo shaa...
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 05, 2015
Obviously the poor masses whom he partied with on the street corners and ghettos of lagos are not invited to this event. .or they stayed out on the streets waiting for bread-crumbs.. anyway. Osinbajo.. the task ahead of you and your President is not one of tit-bits smiles and dinner events. roll up your sleeves and wipe that smug. lives continue to get lost very minute in Nigeria. it is no time for funning anymore.. getto work. if you fail having promised heaven and earth.. may you meet the fate that others met for your failure
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2015
So am not among his volunteer simple coz I no too get money. Anyway for record I was one of his biggest volunteer. I know God will recognize me for all I did to helped him. My time is around the corner by Gods grace.
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by kaima1984(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2015
where are the poor masses,wetin I dey see here NA big fishes
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
tuncy:
My VP-Elect... brilliant, eloquent, God fearing, honest... what else do you want? smiley
his dickk
Re: VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2015
This is a pastor o... buh who am I to judge??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shut Down Your Facebook And Twitter Accounts - Senator Shehu Sani Tells Buhari / Court Stops Abia CJ, Others From Swearing In Ogah Till July 18 / Imo North Senatorial Seat: Supreme Court Dashes Ararume’s Hopes, upholds Ibezim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.