Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari (4057 Views)

Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima / State-of-the-nation: Buhari Has Cried Out, Governing Nigeria Not A Joke / The North Is Not Ready For The Truth - Sheikh Ahmed Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2015
Privileged Information:

The President-Elect in his speech welcoming the Niger Ambassador cracked a joke by saying:

"...the North is back to restore this Nation... Quote Buhari"

Nigeria atmosphere is awashed with ridiculous assertions that the Northerners are responsible to the state the Nation is today.

"...some people doubt if it can be possible to redeem all our promises especially the refinery issue. Yes we are not like the previous regimes, we shall fulfill all....quoted Buhari"

It usually takes minimum of 3 years from concept to
Start-up. The time span involves the following;

-Feasibility study (Usually takes 6 months*)

-Configuration selection, Technology selection, Basic
engineering package preparation (Usually 6 months*)

-Critical equipment engineering, Issue of design
documents for Long-lead equipment’s, materials
which takes time to design, construct, procure, and
arrive at construction site (Usually before 1.5 to 2
years of Oil IN)

-Detail engineering, procurement, Construction
Management, Oil IN ( Usually 2 years*).

But we will committee ourselves to the yearning of the masses.......Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by kodded(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2015
undecided
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by saintopus(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2015
is ok

1 Like

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by jascon1(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2015
The north Is BACK Am confused.

This is dawning by the day

Anyways let's keep our fingers crossed or if u have received short sleeve let's keep out elbows close

4 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2015
OP, if you're privileged to have access to classified information, employ wisdom in divulging such if you must.
Your topic for example is misleading and capable of causing katakata.

@ Post,

If truly "Alhaji Buhari" (apologies to Mr. Protection) said all you've written here, then I am even prouder to have him as my president. It shows "BabaOneChance" (apologies to TANoids in da house) has thorough knowledge about refineries and petroleum industry.

5 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by Rawani: 11:21am On May 05, 2015
Interesting perspective. It's not rocket science to decipher that the incoming and the incumbent are cut from completely different cloths.

3 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by theV0ice: 11:21am On May 05, 2015
So me too can wake up tomorrow and say some provocative things and ascribe to gej and everyone is expected to believe it right?

OK.....I'll soon be back with what I heard gej say to adeboye and oyedepo yesterday

Mogidi:

Buhari's just making the SW know who rules the roost.
Someone played a dummy on the SW, kikikikiki
In a years time Fayose would be called a prophet, he prophesied the above but Tinubu's media hushed him up.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy this guy is truly bitter and sad. I wonder how much he staked on a gej victory that didn't materialise grin

May your obsession with the SW not send you to an early grave. GMB defeated gej and its final....why can't you let go and have some peace in your life?

What was the special thing the SS got with a gej presidency? If fayose is your prophet, good for you and long may he continually give you prophecies to direct your decisions in life. Even Metuh has told you and gej the truth about his dismal electoral performance and fayose your prophet has a lot to do with it.

GMB was elected because Nigerians wanted him, not because he has anything special to give the SW. If he fails, 2019 will see him exit so free your mind of hate, bitterness and anger.

Its that simple

BlackTechnology:

And you guys voted a failed OBJ for second term.

cheesy cheesy

Ironically, OBJ got more votes in the SE than he got in the SW wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by Nobody: 11:26am On May 05, 2015
It's all about the north angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by CyberWolf: 11:45am On May 05, 2015
Na their biz
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by Nobody: 11:49am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
It's all about the north angry angry angry

We in the south are too defensive.... That's just a normal statement na.... #Paranoid

6 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by kay29000(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2015
Hmm! I just can't wait till May 29. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by pistol: 11:51am On May 05, 2015
it was the north that put us in this position.

2 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by mannyU: 11:53am On May 05, 2015
Boy I don't care who 'restores' d nation. Just get the damn thing FIXED is all I worry about. So no issues right there but since u wanna be mischievous, let me help u..

Didn't they start the messing up in the first place

1 Like

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by eagleeye2: 11:55am On May 05, 2015
Is it that this guy does not have someone who scrutinizes his speech, before he spews it out?
don't quote.
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by Mogidi: 12:01pm On May 05, 2015
the North is back to restore this Nation... Quote Buhari

In a years time Fayose would be called a prophet, he prophesied the above but Tinubu's media hushed him up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by philips70(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

In a years time Fayose would be called a prophet, he prophesied the above but Tinubu hushed him up.

What are you on about? Is the man who the buck is going to stop on his table not from the north? If that statement is true then it's a welcomed development. The Yorubas have been known to be after good governance and not who and who keeps power.

2 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by BlackTechnology: 1:25pm On May 05, 2015
philips70:

What are you on about? Is the man who the buck is going to stop on his table not from the north? If that statement is true then it's a welcomed development. The Yorubas have been known to be after good governance and not who and who keeps power.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Privileged Information:

The President-Elect in his speech welcoming the Niger Ambassador cracked a joke by saying:

Nigeria atmosphere is awashed with ridiculous assertions that the Northerners are responsible to the state the Nation is today.

"...some people doubt if it can be possible to redeem all our promises especially the refinery issue. Yes we are not like the previous regimes, we shall fulfill all....quoted Buhari"

years of Oil IN)

get ready to run your own northern place by your booslamic lords .
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by AmucheJane(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2015
We shall see
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by eminikansoso(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2015
PassingShot:
OP, if you're privileged to have access to classified information, employ wisdom in divulging such if you must.

i wonder o
this op sef no get brain
but what Baba is saying about the refineries seem like he knows how to handle them

1 Like

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by myweb(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2015
One thing I am so sure of, buhari is going to surprise Nigerians and the world at large. Mark my word..

Before assuming office, look at what elected officers are saying: www.naijablower.com/rep-elect-seeks-50-cut-in-presidency-nassembly-expenses/
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
eminikansoso:

i wonder o
this op sef no get brain
but what Baba is saying about the refineries seem like he knows how to handle them

Sure. Petroleum industry is one of Baba's fortress.

3 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by philips70(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

GEJ's acclaimed success is equivalent to OBJ's failure. Haven said that, am no Yoruba but will not allow you rewrite history. The Yorubas have a recorded track record of good governance since the advent of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by eminikansoso(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Privileged Information:

years of Oil IN)

from the above write up
what I can understand is that Baba feels that northerners are been blamed on issue of Nigeria problems which he (BUHARI) did not see it that way but on individual greediness of entire region of Nigeria.
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by omenka(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2015
theV0ice:
So me too can wake up tomorrow and say some provocative things and ascribe to gej and everyone is expected to believe it right?

OK.....I'll soon be back with what I heard gej say to adeboye and oyedepo yesterday
So very unfortunate I tell you.
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 2:03pm On May 05, 2015
O kwa! ònweghi ihe madu nah agahi anuru ndi ebule a undecided
biko unu akochizla anyi nti.

2 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by atlwireles: 2:15pm On May 05, 2015
Maybe the north should try restore themselves first.
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 05, 2015
have the north not been in power for more number of years than any other zones, and this is where they have piloted the nation to.

Please we just need good governance not all this political/tribalistic speech it does not help our nation instead it brings up hates/past issues
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by ahaz: 2:32pm On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
The north Is BACK Am confused.

This is dawning by the day

Anyways let's keep our fingers crossed or if u have received short sleeve let's keep out elbows close
haha haha the north not North nd yorubas or not even apc but the north. Una never see anything, buhari u nd ur North can do anything I don't envy u d South must pay for its stupidity

2 Likes

Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by ahaz: 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
PassingShot:

@ Post,

If truly "Alhaji Buhari" (apologies to Mr. Protection) said all you've written here, then I am even prouder to have him as my president. It shows "BabaOneChance" (apologies to TANoids in da house) has thorough knowledge about refineries and petroleum industry.
my friend stop d ranting nd face reality
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by jascon1(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2015
ahaz:
haha haha the north not North nd yorubas or not even apc but the north. Una never see anything, buhari u nd ur North can do anything I don't envy u d South must pay for its stupidity
my brother e hard me to understand again o. Just now na Nigeria. All of a sudden now na north. Hmmm
Anyways, Buhari was betrayed and overthrown by his own brothers back in the 80's.
Re: North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari by caprini1: 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
philips70:

GEJ's acclaimed success is equivalent to OBJ's failure. Haven said that, am no Yoruba but will not allow you rewrite history. The Yorubas have a recorded track record of good governance since the advent of democracy in Nigeria.
Yes....Alhaji Lateef Jakande,forever my Hero....and I be omo nna!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Clerk Of Nigerian Senate, Adedotun Durojaiye Is Dead / (PHOTO) Nigeria Police Has Released A New Sticker... So Ironical / Avengers: CAN And Catholic Bishops, We Are Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.