Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (64040 Views)

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by maureeoy: 12:12pm On May 05, 2015
marriage is not by size or hight. The way mr A sees beauty is diffrent from the Way MR B see beauty.
good luck to her.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by MissSlimbody(f): 12:13pm On May 05, 2015
redcliff:

Photo editing!
The bride you mean?

Check out her pic without make-up, she's still cute 2 me.
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by kwencypresh(f): 12:13pm On May 05, 2015
love is truly wicked

hapi married life eniola

hope ur name sake find hers soon
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by menesheh(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2015
For your mind grin
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by tottinova: 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
spicykev:
Therz really someone for everyone indeed.....lovely couple

yes there is kiss

Buh I believe this wan na luck. see her tummy shocked
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Rilwayne001: 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
Okay .
Good for her.
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
Id really like to meet the husband and ask him a few questions

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Artistree: 12:19pm On May 05, 2015
What is it with ENIOLAs and fatness? Is it their birthright?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by kay29000(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2015
She is pretty na, why won't she get a good husband. I even thought it was Eniola Badmus. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by RaquelG: 12:19pm On May 05, 2015
Thank God for giving her the man for her. still on the matter sha Amaechi should pay civil servants ooo #PayOurSalaries
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by kinibigdeal(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2015
chaz007:
Chika Ike said just the same thing. Ini Edo also said the same thing.

Princess the comedian nko? Oh well, we wish you HML!

what are you insuniating nw
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by phransix147(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2015
I remember Princess the Comedian... Na so she talk oh, when the guy chop her and her money finish him run 4 40... Eniola all the best, u have a greater work holding unto him.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by muye9782: 12:20pm On May 05, 2015
From my own perspective this guy way I dey see go run away o.so u must pray seriously make he no run away.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by doyinbaby(f): 12:21pm On May 05, 2015
Congrats and HML to her.but truth be told not all ladies can be this size and find a desireable husband.some may eventually settle for whatever they get

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by MakCoby(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2015
tchidi:
She is BEAUTIFUL!! cry kiss kiss kiss
youre more beautiful judging from your pic kiss
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by DamselQueen: 12:22pm On May 05, 2015
She should still try to slim down she is beautiful though but too big
I wonder how she will look like when she is pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by MKO4ever(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2015
So there is still hope for my friend-Lepacious Bose!!!
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by maxisfield(f): 12:24pm On May 05, 2015
Its nt her fault dt shz vry fat..evryone deserves to b vry happy regardless. HML dear! Njoy!
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by RotrEmmanuel: 12:25pm On May 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Awwww! This is beautifulsmiley
And she's cute tookiss

#To myself: Bukola, your best us coming soonest. (Amen)
your Monika though undecided

We all want Orobo this days not lekpa!!!!
tongue
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:25pm On May 05, 2015
What about our ENIOLA BADMUS (gbogbo biz girls)won't she?
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by chaz007(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2015
kinibigdeal:

what are you insinuating nw

That every husband is always the best at the beginning. The beginning is not the convincing time to tell. Further along the line is... smiley
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by MissSlimbody(f): 12:28pm On May 05, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
your Monika though undecided

We all want Orobo this days not lekpa!!!!
tongue
cheesycheesy
So, what do you suggest I do about my size?
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Realist2: 12:28pm On May 05, 2015
tchidi:
She is BEAUTIFUL!! cry kiss kiss kiss

She look more like SIMONE FOX, and beautiful.
#Bbw.
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Merlissa(f): 12:30pm On May 05, 2015
My room mate from my secondary school days...

So happy for you girl!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by kinibigdeal(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
chaz007:

That every husband is always the best at the beginning. The beginning is not the convincing time to tell. Further along the line is... smiley

Being d best 2ru out depend on d two partners
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Jchi9876: 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Awwww! This is beautifulsmiley
And she's cute tookiss

#To myself: Bukola, your best us coming soonest. (Amen)

At 40 u still dey "prey this preyer"

take the one u see Auntie grin grin
before ur praya turn "Let your will be done . . .

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by redcliff: 12:33pm On May 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
The bride you mean?

Check out her pic without make-up, she's still cute 2 me.

Where is the place she has no makeup?
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by rosemachi(f): 12:36pm On May 05, 2015
jnrbayano:
Lovely news..

But she should talk less and workout more because pregnancy and giving birth looms.
Lol
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by philips70(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2015
I have a friend who can do anything to get a plus size of this nature. He likes them large and plump so I can feel this guy.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by MissSlimbody(f): 12:37pm On May 05, 2015
redcliff:

Where is the place she has no makeup?

Check from the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.