Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (64022 Views)

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by donbenie(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2015
boolet:
You got 'your' best and not 'the' best Eniola. smiley
She's got the best husband,not HER best..in this narrative only her opinion is PERTINENT, not yours nor mine..

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by danny301: 12:39pm On May 05, 2015
Merlissa:
My room mate from my secondary school days...

So happy for you girl!!!

Good to know. So are you also married... Just asking.....
Back to the topic... The problem with too much fat goes beyond difficulty in finding some to marry you.. Its not healthy.. So our darling new wife still needs to hit the gym and work on her weight despite the miracle of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by sacora(f): 12:41pm On May 05, 2015
Lalasticlala, ao we go take stop Ronnie(CR7) 4rm scoring 2nite nau?.....oh poor juve!!
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by ITbomb(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2015
If this one press you down eh, you go know say to be a man is not "do you know who I am?"

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Kayoski(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2015
boolet:
You got 'your' best and not 'the' best Eniola. smiley
bad belle is allowed.. show us ur own wife...

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by fairygeh(f): 12:43pm On May 05, 2015
But she is preety abeg,how many slim ladies have this fine face?
BTW why are very big ladies mostly blessed with beautiful faces?
Anyway the Yorubas will say,iya meji kogbo do je yan.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by kings09(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2015
I v bn reading comments n am surprised not to see comments like 'marriage z overrated' frm those dat hv failed 2 gain admission into d institution. HaPpy married life 2 her b many blessings.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 05, 2015
MakCoby:
youre more beautiful judging from your pic kiss

kiss kiss
Thanks. embarassed
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by RotrEmmanuel: 12:52pm On May 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
cheesycheesy
So, what do you suggest I do about my size?
lol. slim fit rocks joor. Was kidding . cheesy
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by kilode100(f): 12:53pm On May 05, 2015
Orisirisi.

21 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 05, 2015
Shez fat but beautiful the worst part is when u are fat and ugly but not willing to slim down.....
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 05, 2015
intergral:
PUNTA!!! BBW in its extremely certified siZE!!!
Anyway some people like it Big no need of mattress! But lemme warn the husband " NO LET HER CLIMB YOU cos SHE GO BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR CAUDAL Vertebrae"

Dont knock it if uve never tried it,i tried it and loved it,matter of fact it was one of the memorable moments i cherished.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by 989900: 1:04pm On May 05, 2015
"Opopuyoyo"
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by obailala(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
Seeing a thread like this has just deceived one almost overweight girl out there to take an extra slice... lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by ogbanje1(f): 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
Please can someone translate Eniola for me in English? undecided Does it mean fat? Why is this woman almost identical to Eniola Badmus?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by CyberWolf: 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked The man get liver oohh

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by jhydebaba(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Awwww! This is beautifulsmiley And she's cute tookiss

#To myself: Bukola, your best us coming soonest. (Amen)
amen
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by olempe(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2015
Imagine the snoring undecided
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by okuwehcris: 1:40pm On May 05, 2015
Thank God for u but pls d fat is too much it will take ur man time n xtral energy to satisfy u in bed. Let him not start running away from u after a while. Try n keep ur man safe
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by handsometokunbo: 1:44pm On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
pre-wedding/engagement

The gentleman is just looking for peace of mind and retainment of his sanity. Trust me, that guy sanity is guaranteed
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by themodernman: 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
No be only beauty real men wan chop nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Opinedecandid(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2015
I don't know whether you have noticed what I have notice?
The husband approved the release of those pictures.
He ensured none of those pictures showed his face.
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by sonofspada(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
Men and jolly undecided
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by boolet: 1:58pm On May 05, 2015
Kayoski:

bad belle is allowed.. show us ur own wife...
Bad belle? I don't show off grin Meanwhile it's no competition. tongue. Instead of you to advise her to hit the gym, na me u wan bash. Pls try again, ok?
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by boolet: 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
donbenie:
She's got the best husband,not HER best..in this narrative only her opinion is PERTINENT, not yours nor mine..
The narrative is no soliloquy. So I'm entitled to my comments.
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Youngpo413: 2:15pm On May 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Awwww! This is beautifulsmiley
And she's cute tookiss

#To myself: Bukola, your best us coming soonest. (Amen)
your current bf nko? Is he not your best?
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by ccaramel(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2015
Kashaam girls are fine sha! Enny is not light skinned like her sisters...Hmmnn. The eldest one is extremely pretty angry grin
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Caseless: 2:18pm On May 05, 2015
xynerise:
She got the best husband? Please.....undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2015
She actually too fat no doubt!
Goodluck with that man..
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
There is someone for everyone. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Femistico(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2015
SCAM ALERT!!! E be like say u get money cuz d guy wan dupe you, no talk say I no tell u ooo

the guy wanna make some huge amount from her to run his own marriage with his heart somewhere else..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.