Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (64068 Views)

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by purity22(f): 3:13pm On May 05, 2015
Congrat to them
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Charly68: 3:13pm On May 05, 2015
Thank God for her life..she does not need to taunt anybody because of her marriage..she must behave well even now that she is married.
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 05, 2015
Colourful
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by walemadu: 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
a man will always respect a woman that knows her hustle!

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by tolux247(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2015
I see nothing bad if someone is fat... i personaly like fat girls...
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by tiger28: 4:09pm On May 05, 2015
Too many KIDS on this site nowadays
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by xcesswag(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2015
cannot last.....sorry to be so frank. take a cue from princess d comedian
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Pakingzzz(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2015
Helo Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 05, 2015
Lovely...reminds me of why did I get married by Tyler Perry...
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by nas4q(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2015
Sugar mama and her cute son. Na joke I dey o
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nebila(f): 5:58pm On May 05, 2015
Beautiful! Congrats Eniola... may God bless Ur marriage,Amen!

Meanwhile,her hussy is cute

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by 50calibre(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
The man must be suffering from some kind of mental illness. How could any man in his right mind marry a woman like this?
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by preciousMI1(f): 7:54pm On May 05, 2015
big bold beautiful she looks agile and fit....
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Mcaise: 8:29pm On May 05, 2015
Lmao..He got ur money..fair and square!
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Omotayor123(f): 9:37pm On May 05, 2015
For real she too fat But she's Beautiful...
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by IYANGBALI: 10:30pm On May 05, 2015
Even before pregnancy she is already looking like an after 5,mtcheew
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by heeds2532(m): 2:24am On May 06, 2015
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means
that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are
overweight ? overweight is defined as
a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look
in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this
symptoms that often time they go for
surgery and other dangerous means
of burning out fat, but thank God for
T5 Fatburner you can get that
done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by honygold: 6:03am On May 06, 2015
zopaks:
Funny Enough, she looks waaay cuter than most slimmer average brides we see daily.
I love her make up though. smiley

The husband is cute and rich as well, i am sure many Nairaland ladies are already tripping for him cheesy....By the way, he looks like a Nigerian John Legend wink

To the Ladies... check out this product below, it's a do it yourself 'eyebrow stencil' makeup accessory.
too expensive, it sell for #200 in kwara
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 6:58am On May 06, 2015
Please, is she fatter than Eniola Badmus..? A.K.A.....gbogbo biz gurls.
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by ossy4rill: 8:03am On May 06, 2015
The question she should ask herself.

What he does for a living can he stand frimly without me? l, am i richer than him? if she is then he loves her money. He full still Bleep slim girls
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by eleshin(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2015
chaz007:
Chika Ike said just the same thing. Ini Edo also said the same thing.

Princess the comedian nko? Oh well, we wish you HML!
You are a f'ing sadist.
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by boma95(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2015
chaz007:
Chika Ike said just the same thing. Ini Edo also said the same thing.

Princess the comedian nko? Oh well, we wish you HML!

Pessimist
I guess you'll also say the same thing and end up like the above mentioned... undecided
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by chaz007(f): 9:36am On May 06, 2015
boma95:

Pessimist
I guess you'll also say the same thing and end up like the above mentioned... undecided

Ok I've heard u. Now step aside so I cn have fresh air.
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by boma95(f): 10:20am On May 06, 2015
chaz007:

Ok I've heard u. Now step aside so I cn have fresh air.

I'm not obstructing your fresh air
Your phuq'd up mindset is . . .
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by chaz007(f): 1:34pm On May 06, 2015
boma95:

I'm not obstructing your fresh air
Your phuq'd up mindset is . . .

I had to hold my breath while u stood in front of me to say that. Did u brush today?
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by boma95(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2015
chaz007:

I had to hold my breath while u stood in front of me to say that. Did u brush today?

Kid... that line is dry cheesy tongue
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by chaz007(f): 8:52pm On May 06, 2015
boma95:

Kid... that line is dry cheesy tongue
Now I get it. U're using me to gain recognition, rite?
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by boma95(f): 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
chaz007:

Now I get it. U're using me to gain recognition, rite?

See person embarassed
Gain recognition on NAIRALAND?
Bitch please cheesy
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by chaz007(f): 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
boma95:

See person embarassed
Gain recognition on NAIRALAND?
Bitch please cheesy

I'm beginning to suspect there's much more to this stalking than trying to have a final say. See young girl, I don't do 'girl-girl' stuff. Even if I did, I'm sure ur breath wld be a turn off. Don't quote me again
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by KriTic24A: 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
My advice for you lady is to keep your husband by respecting him, obeying him and be submissive to his headship.
We don't want you to come back here to be telling us negative stories about him again o.
Remember Princess o!!!!!!!
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by boma95(f): 11:42pm On May 07, 2015
chaz007:

I'm beginning to suspect there's much more to this stalking than trying to have a final say. See young girl, I don't do 'girl-girl' stuff. Even if I did, I'm sure ur breath wld be a turn off. Don't quote me again

Stalk you? Bish please embarassed
How much you get kwanu? undecided
Even if I do girls
Not a dulllard like you bae tongue
U too stop quoting me abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.