Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! (1001 Views)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) / Massive Fraud In Nigeria N117billion Rice Import Quota Scheme - Premuim Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by meolaniyi(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2015
I have come to realize that yorubas are the most sophisticated
and the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria. what is actually dragging
us back is the quota system. killing merit for quota system. The height
people like Wole Soyinka was able to reach in life is because there was
No quota system.

Its high time we started pressing for quota system removal. I know
some people from Redsoil will kick against it. God bless ODUA NATION
Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by Balkan(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
May God answer your payer and wishes in this regard
in Jesus name
Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by Mogidi: 2:00pm On May 05, 2015
@OP

Your leash handlers up north won't agree, DOA.

4 Likes

Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2015
Starting with you who doesn't know his spellings, paragraphing and use of caps...

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 05, 2015
Even if they remove it... U will always be a dumbass... So I c no useful gain, is just a futile ambition...

Truth hurts??... We know
Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by truefact: 2:12pm On May 05, 2015
Why not fight for oduduwa nation instead?
Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by IGBOSON2: 2:20pm On May 05, 2015
I believe the removal of quota-system will first benefit Igbo and Yoruba....with Nigeria being the ultimate winner in the end; but unfortunately the core muslim north would beg to differ!
Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by ramdris(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2015
Not just Yoruba but all ethnic group in Nigeria even the northerners cos they will be force to improve as well when they see other zones growing.

To me, I still see it as one of the obstacle to national development. It kills brilliance and encourages mediocrity, corruption as well as nepotism. How can a brilliant mind somewhere in the far north be held down by a less brilliant person in the south or vice versa just because they are less represented?! If the brilliant mind in every zones of the nation are allowed to get to any level without any useless quota system, the country will be the ultimate winner.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by Balkan(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2015
IGBOSON2:
I believe the removal of quota-system will first benefit Igbo and Yoruba....with Nigeria being the ultimate winner on the end; but unfortunately the core muslim north would beg to differ!
Quota system is what is dragging Nigeria back. and its only the North and the SW that are enjoying it.

Remove Quota system and see yorubas begging for food.

6 Likes

Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by ramdris(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
Balkan:
Quota system is what is dragging Nigeria back. and its only the North and the SW that are enjoying it.

Deranged mind!

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by gratiaeo(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2015
Balkan:

Very on point

3 Likes

Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by saintneo(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2015
meolaniyi you topic makes sense but you are a tribal bigot.

öla n'iyi = wasteful person ...... lol I know that's not the Yoruba meaning.

Back to the topic

Quota system has its flaws, it creates dullards. Merit system has its flaws too, it creates envy.

The best is a combination of both Quota and Merit systems at 30% - 70% respectively. It will ensure peace and progress.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by tit(f): 3:13pm On May 05, 2015
this fool thinks this is 1950 when north does not have graduate.
north has penty graduates now and with baba at the top, the committes will be headed by northerners.
it is only remanant position that yoruba and ibo wil get

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by ki02020(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
Can someone please explain what the quota system is really all about....can't pretend to knw when I don't
Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by PedroJP(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2015
Wish Yorubas will all reason this way
Re: Removal Of Quota System Will Make Yorubas Reach Eviable Height!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 05, 2015
Balkan:

I beg to differ please. The yorubas also rock. Tell that to the Northerns. Bunch of quota seekers.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister With An Anti-aircraft Gun.... / Inauguration Day Winning Photo: Buhari, Jonathan Walking Hand-in-hand. Priceles / Nigerian Dies After Hard Drugs He Was Trying To Smuggle Out Of Indonesia Bursts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.