Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Professional Course Can Someone That Read Petroleum Engineering Can Do? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Professional Course Can Someone That Read Petroleum Engineering Can Do? (1023 Views)

What Certification Course Can A Microbiologist Do? / What Professional Skill Will Be In HOT DEMAND 2016 / Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Professional Course Can Someone That Read Petroleum Engineering Can Do? by IceMan85(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2015
I need advice from great people in this forum. I'm currently serving in Cross river state and i want to know the professional course for someone that studied petroleum courses or physics electronics can do.
Thanks as you help a brother in need.
Re: What Professional Course Can Someone That Read Petroleum Engineering Can Do? by importexpert(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2015
Nice question bro. Please let's have reasonable input only

1 Like

Re: What Professional Course Can Someone That Read Petroleum Engineering Can Do? by CHM11: 2:54pm On May 05, 2015
ASNT/NDT

AWS/CWI

HSE/NEBOSH

There are many others. You can go on LinkedIn.com and talk to professionals in your desired line of work in the Oil and gas Industry. I'm sure the experienced people will be able to tell you something that's very much applicable in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Professional Course Can Someone That Read Petroleum Engineering Can Do? by IceMan85(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2015
CHM11:
ASNT/NDT

AWS/CWI

HSE/NEBOSH

There are many others. You can go on LinkedIn.com and talk to professionals in your desired line of work in the Oil and gas Industry. I'm sure the experienced people will be able to tell you something that's very much applicable in Nigeria.
Thank you very much. I will check the link

(1) (Reply)

Biochemist And Pharmaceutical Companies / Phd Or CIPM? / Where To Learn Diesel/heavy Duty Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.