Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims (1566 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
have just been wandering what she's using four whatsapp account for and have lots of calling lines without doing any business . pls is there anything bad with that ?
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
flee from her cos she's a yahoo girl...
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by oye9ja(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
she be yahoo girl
A scammer
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Feranchek(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2015
jidxin:
have just been wandering what she's using four whatsapp account for and have lots of calling lines [/b][/i]without doing any business[i][b] . pls is there anything bad with that ?
At the bold. Who teh you?? She's gat more businesses than you can think of. Bros, chop pomo as much as you want and if small bar dey come out drop her, chop it too grin. Buh find yourself a GIRLFRIEND
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
she has taken me to meet her parent oooo and have met hers too
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2015
Feranchek:

At the bold. Who teh you?? She's gat more businesses than you can think of. Bros, chop pomo as much as you want and if small bar dey come out drop her, chop it too grin. Buh find yourself a GIRLFRIEND
she has taken me to meet her parent oooo and have met too
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by espn(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
Make her high on some liquor..over high self..take ur time and probe d Sim 1 after d oda. Don't speculate..** or maybe she wants to start selling Sim*

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Feranchek(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
jidxin:
she has taken me to meet her parent oooo and have met too
Bros all na part of plan to secure her future with the RIGHT man (You) Anyways, I may be wrong after all, just be careful and don't act the fool
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2015
and Shez always assuring me of her love but she gives out her number easily
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by sinaj(f): 3:12pm On May 05, 2015
She b customer care shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Basildvalour(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2015
U no go like break those SIMs
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
Basildvalour:
U no go like break those SIMs
she will get another one naa
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by CountDracula(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2015
Lwkm...sinaj got it i swear... She b customer care representative
just dnt ask her, or else wat u wil hear is "press 1 to break up" to speak wit my online boyfriends pls press zero"

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by happyjuliet(f): 3:23pm On May 05, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha see gobe 5 sim ke dis one na pure cheating grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by sinaj(f): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
CountDracula:
Lwkm...sinaj got it i swear... She b customer care representative
just dnt ask her, or else wat u wil hear is "press 1 to break up" to speak wit my online boyfriends pls press zero"

grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2015
nawa ooo women wicked I now told her to use my pix as her dp ...omo see gobe
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by lexy070(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
Ur girlfriend wud only let u knw wot she wants u 2 knw. And social media ( whatsapp,facebook etc)has helped dem alot in dis cause. Don't kill urself and give urself headache ooo. God has opened ur eyes so shine am well well ooo.
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
so wat should I do den
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Feranchek(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2015
sinaj:
Nne'm biko forllow Mr ask her o0oo0!!
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by ironbody03(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
sinaj:

Yes that's what she is
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Mavor: 4:03pm On May 05, 2015
badoo tinz!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2015
Mavor:
badoo tinz!!!
meaning
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Mavor: 4:46pm On May 05, 2015
jidxin:
meaning
Are you a learner?
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2015
Mavor:
Are you a learner?
maybe
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Strongfaze(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2015
She dey work for Interpol?
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
grin grin The title already got me loling
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
She they take you play ohhh
She cheating big time
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by jidxin(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:
She they take you play ohhh She cheating big time
but she has taken me to see her parent
Re: My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
jidxin:
but she has taken me to see her parent

Sooo. When has that stopped anyone even married ppl cheat

(1) (Reply)

New Method Of Toasting A Girl / Is She Right? / Ladies: 11 Signs Your Guy Friend Wants To Be Your Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.