Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,763 members, 7,959,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies (140854 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / 17 Best-paying Jobs In Nigeria / Best Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by DDz1(f): 7:16pm On May 05, 2015
ekolina:
. You guys keep giving false info. People pray to be mobilised offshore. Offshore allowance is mini of 10k per day diff from your monthly salary
Exactly, false Info
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by idupaul: 7:20pm On May 05, 2015
I thank You Lord for my life , I thank You Lord for all you have done

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 05, 2015
Father Lord,even though i am still in school,prepare a seat for me when i get to that stage in life.

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by blessingee: 7:24pm On May 05, 2015
sucess001:
[size=18pt]Apart from the fact that the figures this article is quoting is extremely innacurate...Total Upstream is only second to mobil and is not on the list. entry level in Total gets like N1million per MONTH. go find out![/size]

This is the only person who's got some facts...You spot on!
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by SunkyAde: 7:25pm On May 05, 2015
Work a few years, save and start your own business. A lot of these companies don't promote people. Once you enter, the 100-200k looks sweet, but when you earn it for 5 years, marry and have children on it, you'll know life has part 2. Not even when they now downsize. Hook up with me on whatsapp 08098987272, lemme show you how to earn extra income.

2 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by olayinkaj2(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
Oh Lord help me oooooo make I fit work with one of these companies, money lo sure ju.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Ashmark(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
MTN pays 25 Million per annum and U listed that among top paying g companies....You must be joking
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by graciousamy: 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by idu1(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2015
arabbunkum:
Remove Dangote from that list! Most of the good things you hear on the media concerning Dangote is scam.
I have direct contacts there. Never dream to work with Dangote unless you have no other options. The pay is poor and other conditions of service are just too meager.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
yea true

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by micronut(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2015
SunkyAde:
Work a few years, save and start your own business. A lot of these companies don't promote people. Once you enter, the 100-200k looks sweet, but when you earn it for 5 years, marry and have children on it, you'll know life has part 2. Not even when they now downsize. Hook up with me on whatsapp 08098987272, lemme show you how to earn extra income.

U want to market 1000naira e book abi? talking as if you have earned 200k before... Shake my head! Real bizness men don get this luxury of time to be inviting people to watsapp to show them how to earn extra income.

GET THE Bleep OUT OF THIS THREAD AND LET THE REAL MEN CONTRIBUTE.

5 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
I know youre surprised with that amount but youve got to wake up to reality....that is exactly how much total,mobil and chevron pay there staff...

Basic and allowances can amount to 1.3-1.5 a month...you think those companies are joking?...

Shell pays about 13milla per annum...

My brother wake up...
Chai hey!
Imagine me dey receivin alert of 1.3milla a monf

Omo na to form crase all in d name of new fashion swag!
I go dey wear only pant dey go work grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by lacreamieboie(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
OP mobil,shell,chevron and total pay way higher than that per annum...

Those companies pay like they are mad...

When they pay you, you run mad with amazement...

Chevron pays as high as 18milla per annum...

Alaye them dey talk of entry level! You know how many years of service and loyalty u go don invest before u reach 18milla per annum? Anyway... NBC pays well to!
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 05, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
No matter how much one is paid, you can never become rich on a paid employment.
lie of the century bro, mind u everybody must not be his/her own boss or own a company, or a be a politician....I wrk in a mùltinational coy and from the dictionary definition of being rich, am fucking RICH....

8 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by EbolaParasite: 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
I know youre surprised with that amount but youve got to wake up to reality....that is exactly how much total,mobil and chevron pay there staff...

Basic and allowances can amount to 1.3-1.5 a month...you think those companies are joking?...

Shell pays about 13milla per annum...

My brother wake up...

You are the one that needs to wake up. I am not surprised by anything because I worked for one of those companies and currently work for one of them so I think I have an idea. Allowances are not always allocated on a monthly basis. Some allowances are lump sums. As such, you need to clearly differentiate between salary and total package.

By the way, since when did Shell start paying 13million per annum for entry level salary. Stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Firefire(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I have always dreamt of working in Dangote group. I hear they pay well and treat their staff well.

Dangote seems to be the highest employer of labour in Nigeria. Abi?

Good dream tongue... send your CV to... info@dangote.com or visit: http://www.dangote.com/Careers.aspx

I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by McStoic(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2015
Nice points
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by McStoic(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
No matter how much one is paid, you can never become rich on a paid employment.
You can become rich if you use your savings to become an entrepreneur. It's instructive to see the job as an avenue to pool up capital towards being your own boss.....Provided you already have the investment plan ready, once you have gotten enough money, voila.

We always harp on one not becoming rich from paid employment, yet someone needs capital to lead the life of an entrepreneur. Just make sure you already have an idea of what you intend veering into.........The money you earn will now be a soothing balm on the aching idea. Gradually you disengage from the job. Everybody's success story does not have to always follow one path.

1 Like

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2015
Castroii:
lie of the century bro, mind u everybody must not be his/her own boss or own a company, or a be a politician....I wrk in a mùltinational coy and from the dictionary definition of being rich, am fucking RICH....
All ye bad belle Nairalanders wey say I nor go make am 4 life
See now, God don put all of una inside shame.

See as me Michael Sakwoto dey write reply ontop big man post tongue
Ee easy? If ee easy why una nefa see big man post put una own reply ontop? tongue

Haterz plz kiss my blakk behind grin

Oga Castroii, ur boi dey hail oo! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:58pm On May 05, 2015
McStoic:
Nice points
i quite agree with u. That is an employee that has great vision. At least he/she will eventually become an entrepreneur. What about those that work all their lives under a "boss"? My brother no matter how much they might be earning, they can never and i repeat it yet again, they can never be rich.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:03pm On May 05, 2015
Castroii:
What is your definition of being "rich"? Do you have assets? I am not talking about how much you have in your account. You working in a multinational does not neccessarily mean you are rich. "Comfortable" should be the right word.
No one becomes rich on a paid employment.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Confuciusng(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
Op get ur facts right. Chevron pays the highest in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. You didn't even indicate if it's monthly or per annum. shocked
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by McStoic(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

i quite agree with u. That is an employee that has great vision. At least he/she will eventually become an entrepreneur. What about those that work all their lives under a "boss"? My brother no matter how much they might be earning, they can never and i repeat it yet again, they can never be rich.
Sure bro. We are on the same page. Being rich is not just all about how much one has in the bank that's what people don't understand...As a matter of fact, a truly rich man or should I say those who have their eye on being wealthy usually count their wealth in terms of assets such as land, stocks, business chains, etc. As a matter of unwritten rule, a truly rich person hardly keeps all their wealth in physical cash. Every cash is always busy reeling out another cash.

These sounds all good but needs serious planning and discipline.
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by taharqa: 8:11pm On May 05, 2015
voltron:
@OP.. there are 2 companies I know in Lagos that beat your list by a mile for Analyst and Associate positions. one pays in USD (Tax-free) minimum $5,700 per month. you can only imagine the pay package from SA upwards to SVP

Which companies are those Plzzz??
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by midasbliss(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
RedBenson:

But then, the oil workers are so stingy. Hardly they can release hand in giving. One wonders if they're into cult. I pray i wont be that stingy when i finally hit there.
Amen!
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 05, 2015
midasbliss:
Amen!
Thanks dear but why are you an introvert?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by midasbliss(f): 8:18pm On May 05, 2015
RedBenson:

Thanks dear but why are you an introvert?
Lol, I Dunno Sha... Itz Nature I Guess smiley
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 05, 2015
EbolaParasite:

You are the one that needs to wake up. I am not surprised by anything because I worked for one of those companies and currently work for one of them so I think I have an idea. Allowances are not always allocated on a monthly basis. Some allowances are lump sums. As such, you need to clearly differentiate between salary and total package.

By the way, since when did Shell start paying 13million per annum for entry level salary. Stop dreaming
please tell me where u work so that we can stop this argument..i am talking about the whole total package...allowances and basic together...

I am nt dreaming...its the truth...
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 05, 2015
lacreamieboie:

Alaye them dey talk of entry level! You know how many years of service and loyalty u go don invest before u reach 18milla per annum? Anyway... NBC pays well to!
oboy na so those companies dey pay ooo...they pay u to death...
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 05, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol, I Dunno Sha... Itz Nature I Guess smiley

Dont worry sha. Now that i'm here, that go soon become thing of the past. Hope you're good?
Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 05, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Chai hey!
Imagine me dey receivin alert of 1.3milla a monf

Omo na to form crase all in d name of new fashion swag!
I go dey wear only pant dey go work grin
oboy my colleuagues who work there wan mad finish... grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 05, 2015
Where u put Alpha beta consulting Tinubu's company where lower cadre staffs earns 2 million per annum and productivity of one million per annum while the higher cadre earns btw 5-7 million per annum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.