Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Niger State Speaker Impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Speaker Impeached (717 Views)

Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Updated: Edo State Speaker And Deputy Speaker Impeached! / Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Speaker Impeached by adaybayor(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
The Speaker of the Niger State House of Assembly, Barrister Adamu Usman was on Tuesday impeached. Also impeached by members of the House was Usman’s deputy, Abdulrahaman Bala Gambo.
21 out of 27 members of the Assembly voted to impeach Usman and Gambo.
The state government had earlier on Tuesday sealed the assembly complex to forestall the impeachment of Usman and the state governor, Babangida Aliyu.

omojuwa.com/2015/05/niger-speaker-impeached/
Re: Niger State Speaker Impeached by TopWinner(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
So, Impeachment is the new trend?

Oh, yes, and trekking too!
Re: Niger State Speaker Impeached by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 05, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Niger State Speaker Impeached by adaybayor(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2015
Froggy must be really scared now

(1) (Reply)

Military Releases Videos Of Assault On Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / Hegemony Of Nigeria Political Bourgeoisie / I’ll Wreck Okorocha Like Imo Speaker—samuelson Iwuoha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.