Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? (1728 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2015
U see a girl u like, and u want to ask her to go out wit u for a date, maybe u wana take her out for a drink or just for hangin out .. Whch of these do u think is suitable without her turnin down ur request.

1. Hey beautiful, r u busy today? I tot maybe u and I could go take a couple of drink.

2. Thr is dis new blockbuster movie whch is so interestin, would u like to accompany me to see d movie?

3. Wat r ur plans today? Am bored at home,my parents travelled. can u come ova? grin

4. What u doing now? I tot maybe u will be free so dat two of us will go out nd enjoy ourselves

5. I want to go for shopping to change my wardrobe., I tot maybe I could go wit a friend to help me wit good fashion.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by agarawu23(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2015
nowadays?

-I am the son of mike Adenuga, mind meeting my dad for the first time? (if she reject you make I break)
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by 25omega(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2015
depends on the woman. usually hey would you like to go out for coffee or dinner usually works.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2015
25omega:
depends on the woman. usually hey would you like to go out for coffee or dinner usually works.
lmao! Coffee? In dis hot nigerian weather. Lool if na me be d babe I wil shout a resoundin NO
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by jamex93(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2015
helo dear I have lots of money to spend today n I want u to come along
simple
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 05, 2015
Kids.
Your parents travelled?
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 05, 2015
Kids.

Your parents travelled?
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 05, 2015
Hello are u free? let's go to church for revival grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Ivanspring(f): 7:55pm On May 05, 2015
None of the above
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
Ivanspring:
None of the above
lol seriously.. Can u help us out? smiley
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Emmyk(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
Number 1 does the magic.
But hey, different strokes for different folks. undecided
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 05, 2015
here is a sure one, put a gun to her head and ask her.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
Kids.

Your parents travelled?
the topic is meant to cover all ages.. Dats why I had to put d one for teenagers befor u start thinkn abnormal
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2015
Cutehector:
the topic is meant to cover all ages.. Dats why I had to put d one for teenagers befor u start thinkn abnormal
You're an _idiot.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
You're an _idiot.
thanks
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks
You're fvcking welcome.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by zinachidi(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2015
all are lame, believe me a naija babe will reject u immediately if u use any of them. These work only white chicks, using shopping and so on.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Skillfullulu(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2015
That no 1 seems cool, but one could still choose outta the rest.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by 25omega(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao! Coffee? In dis hot nigerian weather. Lool if na me be d babe I wil shout a resoundin NO
my response is according to my location. Besides i put dinner in there too so shouting a resounding NO will be dumb on your part.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by MrDojo(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
25omega:

Bros abeg in whic country.....

#pawpaw is a kind of Food
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by zinachidi(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
Ivanspring:
None of the above
how do u propose i ask U out then?
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by zinachidi(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2015
Cutehector:
thanks
u could have given him the silent treatment, instead of thanking him for calling u an idiot neh.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 05, 2015
If you use those boring lines on me, you will get a big NO. tongue
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
If you use those boring lines on me, you will get a big NO. tongue
shhh. U wey na tapioka I go use ask u out grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by ginawest(f): 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
nowadays?

-I am the son of mike Adenuga, mind meeting my dad for the first time? (if she reject you make I break)
hehehe...lolz
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
hehehe...lolz
cheesy na lie?
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 05, 2015
Cutehector:
shhh. U wey na tapioka I go use ask u out grin
What's tapioka? smiley
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
What's tapioka? smiley
its a western delicacy
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by ginawest(f): 8:24pm On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
cheesy na lie?
noooo...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
You're fvcking welcome.

Dude, I'm searching for that rokiatu whor.e. I wanna diss some sense into her. Holla if ya locate the guttersnipe anywhere.
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Dude, I'm searching for that rokiatu whor.e. I wanna diss some sense into her. Holla if ya locate the guttersnipe anywhere.
Wetin she do? cheesy
Re: Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
Wetin she do? cheesy

The girl dey very stupid, childish and sleazy. I don dey notice am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Tell Her To Show You Her World ( Hilarious Photo) / 80% Of Men Now Wants To Marry A Nurse , WHY? / How Couple Arrived At Their Wedding Location Over Fuel Scarcity.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.