Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,014 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

What To Do!!! Game Of The Mind Went Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do!!! Game Of The Mind Went Wrong (451 Views)

See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do!!! Game Of The Mind Went Wrong by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 05, 2015
There Is This Lady I Met of which I intend to play the game of the minds on... But hell break loose when I notice the signs on her...I tried to reverse my game but hell No it's not working only to tell me she loves me and will want us to be more than friends. To be more than friends will be disastrous for me. She is not ready to let go off me.. Yes!! Am ready to let go off her but I don't want her to suffer heartbreak...So pals how do I stop her without breaking her heart?
Re: What To Do!!! Game Of The Mind Went Wrong by kingolovich(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
Date her. Do bad things like don't call, ask her to send u card most of the time bla bla bla and pray to God that she breaks up with u also pray that u don't fall for her o.
Re: What To Do!!! Game Of The Mind Went Wrong by femzysticks(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
Let her meet coffin in your room
Re: What To Do!!! Game Of The Mind Went Wrong by ivyT(f): 12:02am On May 06, 2015
U are speaking in parables
Re: What To Do!!! Game Of The Mind Went Wrong by Nobody: 9:02am On May 06, 2015
kingolovich:
Date her. Do bad things like don't call, ask her to send u card most of the time bla bla bla and pray to God that she breaks up with u also pray that u don't fall for her o.
Na prayer Sure pass oo
Re: What To Do!!! Game Of The Mind Went Wrong by Nobody: 9:03am On May 06, 2015
ivyT:
U are speaking in parables
undecided

(1) (Reply)

More Sex Doesn’t Lead To Increased Happiness / David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage. / The Virtuous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.