Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence (886 Views)

Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model" / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence by amazingqueen(f): 11:29pm On May 05, 2015
Ekiti state Governor Ayo Fayose says he has evidence to prove that the chairman of PDP, Adamu Muazu sold their party to the opposition, APC before the elections.

In a statement he released through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka Fayose said he wondered why President Jonathan will lose Bauchi state to the APC when the party chairman Adamu Muazu, FCT Mininster and the state Governor Isa Yuguda are from that state.

Excepts from the statement

"How do we explain the PDP losing so scandalously in Bauchi State, despite the presence of the National Chairman, Federal Capital Territory Minister and the state governor? I am even more particular about the National chairman because he sold the party to the opposition. I have cogent evidences of his unholy alliance with the opposition before the elections and if they go any further, I will expose all his underhand deals. I want to say it again that I have no apology for calling for the resignation of the NWC members, especially the National Chairman. After all, someone resigned his position as the National Chairman for Alhaji Mu’azu to assume office. Lastly, let me say it categorically that they can only attempt to destroy this party for the moment, not forever. Sooner or later, they will all fade away and PDP will rise again.” the statement read

Re: Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence by masseratti: 11:35pm On May 05, 2015
Fayose is crazy, he need his drugs impeachment .after may 29 the members of house of assembly will have access to the chambers let's see if he can continue running his mouth..
Re: Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence by nnachukz(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2015
Well, fayose you may be saying the truth but the election is over so let's just learn our lessons and move on.
Re: Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence by zinachidi(m): 12:19am On May 06, 2015
blame games are quite needless, the election has been lost. stick together and plan how to return to power in 2019.
Re: Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence by focus7: 6:10am On May 06, 2015
This is interesting, the bastard in the house has turn against the finger that fed him, this is good for PDP, when he stated his political huliganism the party leaders through faces aside not that Fayose is a rabbis dog that bites whatever direction it turns.
Re: Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence by Ddonoflife(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2015
dis mans action doesnt amaze me anymore.always bringing one thing or the other.y cant he go act like a wounded lion and go back to hhis drawing board and see where he missed his step
Re: Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence by Sunnymatey(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2015
Goodluck loose his second term bid for lack of vision, a man with vision sees with his brain, he transent beyond what the eyes can see. He never saw the ethnic and religious politics that was on display even when his attention was called to it.
Re: Mu'azu Sold Us Out To Apc Fayose Cries Out Says He Has Evidence by Jossyroyal1: 7:34am On May 06, 2015
-FFK always having evidence since 1900ad .....
aftermath the massive hate campaign against GMB, una don dey turn against una sef?

******In other news******
I degree and declare to you Nairalanders,,,,,, every man or woman, organizing any hate campaign against you and ur family shall turn against demselves IJN....
click like to claim it.....

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Has Been Punked.... / Checkout Aliko Dangote's Multimillion Cement Factory In Ethiopia(photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Must Restore The Nigerian Dream Of Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.