Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (44957 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / Nigerians expecting too much from Buhari – DFID / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 17, 2015
mikolo80:
all people always allowed to contest they are simply not credible enough.look at buhari he had to be consistent and persistent for 12yr. How many nigerian willing to give up 12yrs of their life to Nigeria.
True true...
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by mikolo80: 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
crixtex:

True true...
so please report to your nearest political party ward meeting place and start participating in shaping our countries future instead of leaving it in the hands of riff raff
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
mikolo80:
so please report to your nearest political party ward meeting place and start participating in shaping our countries future instead of leaving it in the hands of riff raff
Bro iont like politics....
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Pataki: 3:30pm On May 17, 2015
Sai Baba, just deal decisively with corruption. That is all I ask from you sir.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by mikolo80: 5:01pm On May 17, 2015
crixtex:

Bro iont like politics....
What I used to say until I realised that politics controls everything everywhere go.the world.you don't have to like it but if it bothers you.you definitely need to embrace it.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 17, 2015
mikolo80:
What I used to say until I realised that politics controls everything everywhere go.the world.you don't have to like it but if it bothers you.you definitely need to embrace it.
lol.. even in d church gan.... aite, wud start puting tabs on meetings...
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
dulaman:
seriously naija should calm down. PDP did 16yrs and did nothing, baba should be given time

Fear God oooo. What do you mean by 'PDP did nothing'? And we need to ask who the PDP are? Are they not the same crop claiming progressives now? Na wah for you oooo!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 8:05pm On May 17, 2015
SkyBlue1:
I don't know how authentic the source is but if there is any truth to that comment Buhari should take solace in the fact that he cannot be worse than Jonathan. The task is great but the people are behind you and are cheering you on to succeed.

You better don't fool Baba, which people are behind him? They are on the other side seriously observing and waiting for him to fulfill all his campaign promises. Advise Baba to go get bullet-proof babarigas because the bashing he would receive in the event of underperformance will dwarf GEJ's! grin
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 8:26pm On May 17, 2015
ki02020:
PDP and TANoids will be like this man is confused,no he is not at all. he is only been realistic with us that the stakes are high and any wrong step or policy will be a disaster

Guess he was asleep during campaigns, now that he has been voted into power based on his promises he has suddenly woken up to reality. That's the highest level of insincerity.

I just hope he won't keep making promises he can't keep and you dumbs would come out and say he's facing reality. Advise Baba to face and analyse present realities before making useless promises. Chaing indeed! Mtchewww.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
Raiders:
so you expect APC to correct PDP wrong in less than 1 yr. buhari needs time and Nigeria support to make change. change is always slow and we should judge his government after 4 yrs. If he perform below expectations, Nigerians should vote him out. I hope he success because if he fails then Nigeria fails too

If I may ask, what's the difference btw PDP and APC? Is it not the same old lot that's been repackaged? Mtchewww, yeye!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 8:41pm On May 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej is a curse,he wasted our 6yrs and pdp 16yrs,even if PMB spend 4yrs doing nothing,is already a blessing to nigeria with his sincere heart

This post stinks, guess your brain is rotten! Haba, 'a blessing to Nigeria with his sincere heart'. Are we this gullible?
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ki02020(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2015
Borderless:

Guess he was asleep during campaigns, now that he has been voted into power based on his promises he has suddenly woken up to reality. That's the highest level of insincerity.

I just hope he won't keep making promises he can't keep and you dumbs would come out and say he's facing reality. Advise Baba to face and analyse present realities before making useless promises. Chaing indeed! Mtchewww.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ki02020(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2015
Borderless:

I think i really need to BORDERLESS on your post .....and whats the synagy betwent you crixtex and mikolo80 that you guys are quoting a month old comment
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by mikolo80: 9:56pm On May 17, 2015
ki02020:

I think i really need to BORDERLESS on your post .....and whats the synagy betwent you crixtex and mikolo80 that you guys are quoting a month old comment
Smh
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 2:13am On May 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
are u with ur sense?expect u to rain curse on gej now,for his failure,stealing all our resource,which he can't even pay workers,more than 30tr naira just disappear,$67b national debt,foreign reserve disappear,excess crude and swf acc disappear,more than $50b from nnpc is stil missing,wil all this money not be enof to pay workers and construct new nigeria to be like dubai?buhari is already better than ur corrupt gej that were not impeach in 6yrs,even if buhari did not do any work,but our 1naira wil not miss.sai buhari

What evidences do you have? This is shameful walahi. Na wah o, nigeria to dubai? Your head needs urgent medical cum spiritual attention. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 2:24am On May 18, 2015
midolian:
No mind them..Allow dem dey deceive demselves.

I think you're the one being deceived. Ya eye go clear soon when Baba puncture the balloon of fake hope wey he blow give you. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 2:28am On May 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

Imagine Nigeria borrowing money to pay for salaries...... That's how the clueless one have destroyed this country. The President-elect should take all the time he wants.

Why not advise him to forever remain there?, you this uneducated e-goat. Mtcshewwww. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 4:09am On May 18, 2015
ki02020:
To the two posters above me, I believe we are all nigerians and the success of our president and the nation should be our AIMS and not wishing the president mistakes cuz really, the ordinary nigerians gain nothing from a failed goverment

Tell that to the Lower Niger Militants when they start coveting their oil Wells and resources.
I wonder how these owed salaries would be paid.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 6:24am On May 18, 2015
PassingShot:

The 5k monthly allowee might not happen because your GEJ the thief has stolen all monies from reserves.

I'm not sure you're a human being. GEJ stole all the money? You think it's that easy? Pls think we'll before you comment next time.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 6:28am On May 18, 2015
Chisom460:
All these taniods sounds like fools.Fighting an already won Battle.

Your baba is the one fighting himself, after making unrealistic promises now he has woken up to reality. Which tanoid made promises on his behalf? If not that you're shallow minded.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Borderless: 6:32am On May 18, 2015
highmood:
Uneasy will lie the head that will wear the crown. Rome was not built in a day. The reality is getting clearer like the morning.
But the difference between President Goodluck and President Buhari is that the later maybe more quick and decisive in handling situations and will tend to care less of those or groups that will be out for thier selfish interest.

Let's wait and see how he would deal with those interests grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.