Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (44950 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / Nigerians expecting too much from Buhari – DFID / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by adenine02: 7:24am On May 06, 2015
Let God lead the way
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by mtchris(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2015
dulaman:
seriously naija should calm down. PDP did 16yrs and did nothing, baba should be given time
No one is expecting too much from him. We all are only expecting the change and other promises he made. He only has 4years to do that. No 16years this time

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MrBasketball: 7:24am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Good thing he took my advice.
What fücking advice you gave who doesn't know who you are? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MKO4ever(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2015
We believe in you baba, just do your best
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On May 06, 2015
themodernman:

Buhari & APC don toast Nigeria like Woman & after getting us all fuucked its time to renege on their promise...

Barcanista #SaiBabaOneChance grin
SaiBabaDecree2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Shine1177: 7:26am On May 06, 2015
Buhari said, “The expectation is too high and I have started nervously to explain to people that Rome was not built in a day.

Baba is pledging that we give him "chance" to work. Ok. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 7:27am On May 06, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
You are so full of yourself.

If what you wrote above remotely means being self appreciating and empowered, then yes Hannie....

I-am-proud-of-myself.
wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On May 06, 2015
dulaman:
seriously naija should calm down. PDP did 16yrs and did nothing, baba should be given time
shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Ezemust: 7:28am On May 06, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Very true.Why should any sane leader surpass Jonathan's record in incompetence
wen u guys make this type of statment,beta knw dat u are on ur own
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by owobokiri(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2015
They are just worried about how to pay salaries. None has any idea how to unleash enterpreneurs, factory owners and SMEs. Sharing sharing and more sharings and you are surprised the pot is now empty? Warped mentality is the problem. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by highmood(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2015
Uneasy will lie the head that will wear the crown. Rome was not built in a day. The reality is getting clearer like the morning.
But the difference between President Goodluck and President Buhari is that the later maybe more quick and decisive in handling situations and will tend to care less of those or groups that will be out for thier selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 7:29am On May 06, 2015
MrBasketball:

What fücking advice you gave who doesn't know who you are? undecided

Have you brushed your teeth this morning?

No offence meantsmiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by gbongbo6070(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2015
BABA pls tell them ur mind oooh, bcoz nigerians be like invest ur last kobo on our budgets.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by kent79: 7:29am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej is a curse,he wasted our 6yrs and pdp 16yrs,even if PMB spend 4yrs doing nothing,is already a blessing to nigeria with his sincere heart

undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by depson(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2015
Booked
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by MabraO: 7:30am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
what fucking time pdp did 16 out of which obj buhari's ally did 8 yar adua buhari's bro from north did 3 and u heap the whole on jonathan? If obj fought corruption and insecurity would we be expecting that fight from jonathan today and u dare ask of time. How much time does he need another 16apc years? Or what you did not vote out pdp you voted Gej out if its pdp u wanted to sack then what are the founding fathers of ur sacked doing in apc. now they got what dey want, they wanna shut the defection door

I never knew cluelessness was a contagious disease
Re u related to GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by delishpot: 7:30am On May 06, 2015
Typical grin. Na so all of them be. They promised change. They say they are sure! inshort, more than sure that Nigeria can be changed if we let them get into power.. If only they knew, theywould have been specific. But this is politics, the important thing is to win.
While I believe it will take time, I do not think some type if change should take more than 6 months to be noticed such as
War against corruption
War against lawless behaviour
War against crimes
Improvement in sanitation
Good roads and transportation
Neat and tidy schools
Scrap amnesty
deal ruthlessly with any tout or thug who eants to distabilize Nigeria.
Anyhoe sha. I no be fan of both GEJ and GMB but will work with any one that holds the office. I want a woman to rule naija next.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Kumbur(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance
And hw many o3 these ur gej do?baba go do god dy him back
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2015
Oga buhari , don't be nervous o!! Just make sure u give us our 18hrs of nepa light daily or we do u wetin we do gej
Atleast with 18hrs of light we won't depend on u much , everybody wey get sense go engage into one business e.g.(saloon,frozen foods,barber shop etc)wey no fuel and generator no go milk am dry
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ApexTitan(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2015
dulaman:

4 years is all he gets to implement the promised change otherwise he gets kicked out.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by anigold(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2015
elbinmanny:
http://www.punchng.com/news/expectations-of-nigerians-too-high-buhari/

General do your best no need to panic before the race. You thought GEJ was CLUELESS but you have seen reality....
Nigerians expect lots from you due to your numerous unrealistic compaign promises.
Why should you even make promises that are impossible to fulfil because u wanted victory at all cost....
To the extent of using under-age voteds and FALSE propaganda of the non-existent CHIBOK GIRLS.

Trust ME after 1 year if you cant fulfilled those promises the level of criticisms will be worst than GEJ.

So fastened your seat belt the Plane is about to take off..

no need to complain "much blessings comes with much responsibilities"

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by uniqueama1(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2015
To whom Much is given,Much is expected.Baba Nigerians r looking up to u to raise d dead back to life........dat is expected cos ur predecessor messed up big time.But pls take ur time to bring d much expected change....Nigerians love results n they will love u more d moment d results starts showing.....They dnt jst want u to fail them.God will grant u d wisdom of Solomon.Jst do wat is necessary to make our dear Country Smile again!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On May 06, 2015
Not u worry, we will give u 100% support. GOD bless u sir.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by milodegrea(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2015
#Babaonechance# U think say na tea and bread Jona dey enjoy there huh! Ur eyes don dey clear abi. We are watching u in 29D! Better resign now than allow the hot sit take ur shaky life. I be General no dey for this one ooh. U must bring the change ASAP as u promised because u and ur APC thieves told us that u will build Rome in a day. The hour has come........... Onye gbaaa oso!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by anigold(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2015
Raiders:
so you expect APC to correct PDP wrong in less than 1 yr. buhari needs time and Nigeria support to make change. change is always slow and we should judge his government after 4 yrs. If he perform below expectations, Nigerians should vote him out. I hope he success because if he fails then Nigeria fails too

The tone of voice is changing hahahahahahah
But you APCs expected GEJ to use 6 years and solve all of Nigeria"s problems since 1960.
now your man is in Aso rock your tone is dancing asonto....
grin grin

ONECHANCE EVERY ....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Canme4u(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Alhaji Buhari made lots of promises during the campaign period. He promised 24/7 electricity within four years, he promised an eldorado economy, he promised to revamp the petroleum industry, he promised to end corruption, he promised to pay 25m unemployed, he promised to pay the elderly and disabled. He also promised 3m jobs annually.

Baba, we are only asking that you fulfil your electoral pledge. #No Excuse shall be tolerated.

God Help you

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 7:39am On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

When and where did he promise N1=$1?
Please show us the proof?
is true APC said so we are waiting if not APC supporters be ready for Stone Bart Hmmn Joke......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by frisky2good(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2015
Was he drunk when he was making promises?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2015
The salary aspect shouldn't be a problem, mr president cut down ur salary and the salaries of ur governors,senators,house of rep etc, just remove the allowances and u shall have enuff to pay workers
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Good thing he took my advice.
...And which was

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / How Many Times Will ESN Commander "Onye Army" Be Captured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.