Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Am Still Enugu Substantive Speaker, Eugene Odoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still Enugu Substantive Speaker, Eugene Odoh (322 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still Enugu Substantive Speaker, Eugene Odoh by missbehave247(m): 1:02am On May 06, 2015
The substantive Speaker of the Enugu State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Eugene Odoh, has decried the rumour making the round that he has been impeached by the factional members (G-9) led by Hon. Chinedu Nwamba.

Odoh described the speculation which was circulated on social media Monday afternoon, as legislative recklessness and impunity on the part of factional lawmakers believed to be loyal to the
State Governor Sullivan Chime.

The Speaker insisted Nwamba purpoted action was illegal, and assured that the status quo remained, as he remained the authentic Speaker of the State’s House of Assembly.

While admitting that the G-9 constituted aquorum, yet argued that they could still not carry out impeachment against him, as they did not form two third of the House.

Early Monday morning, 14 out of 24 State’s legislators attempted to begin impeachment proceeding against Governor Chime due to
alleged financial gross misconduct against him.

www.blackface.com.ng/index.php/news-updates/4309-i-am-still-enugu-substantive-speaker-eugene-odoh.html

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Situation As At May 8, 2015 (video) / Nigerian Clown Sues Another Clown! / Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts Women In Adamawa Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.