Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) (82533 Views)

Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by liyamar: 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
Ex-pdp Bot Chairman, Anenih’s Son Slumps, Dies At Lagos Club

Son of Peoples’ Democratic Party ( PDP) chieftain, Chief Tony Anenih, Eugene slumped and died on Sunday at the Ikoyi Club in Lagos.
Eugene who recently lost his mother is Chief Executive Oficer of Nova Finances.
More details later

http://thenationonlineng.net/anenihs-son-slumps-dies-lagos-club/

Eugene Anenih, the chief executive officer of Nova Finance and Securities Ltd. and son of former Peoples Democratic Party Board of Trustees Chairman Anthony Anenih, died of a heart attack on Sunday.

Mr. Anenih suffered the heart attack while playing lawn tennis at an undisclosed location.

Just three weeks ago, Mr. Anenih’s mother died and has yet to be buried.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/14/eugene-anenih-businessman-and-son-pdp-bot-chair-anthony-anenih-dead

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by HungerBAD: 7:02pm On May 14, 2017
He died in a Club?okay a recreational club.

Rest in peace brother. I have Nothing bad to say about you,as i see no reason to visit the sins of a father on the son.

May God give your family the fortitude to bear this painful loss at this time.

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:07pm On May 14, 2017
Sad. Painful experience for the parents.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 14, 2017
haa..

RIP.
Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by mymadam(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
thesicilian:
Sad. Painful experience for the parents.

...Eugene who recently lost his mother is Chief Executive Oficer of Nova Finances.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by LaurelP(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2017
Was he sick or something?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:19pm On May 14, 2017
mymadam:

...Eugene who recently lost his mother is Chief Executive Oficer of Nova Finances.
Thanks. I'm sure I would have seen that if I had bothered to read through.

45 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 14, 2017
angrysad

Gosh...
He recently lost his mother and he slumped while playing tennis just like that

Chai,
This is not ordinary

Where is he from again

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by mymadam(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2017
thesicilian:

Thanks. I'm sure I would have seen that if I had bothered to read through.

Aiit. We all skip these things once-in-a-while. Regards.

40 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by Donald1987(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2017
liyamar:
Son of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Chief Tony Anenih, Eugene slumped and died on Sunday May 14 at the Ikoyi Club in Lagos.

Eugene who recently lost his mother is Chief Executive Oficer of Nova Finances.

More details later....
nemesis, i wish all our who had one way or the other cheated this country be losing like this

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2017
Donald1987:
nemesis, i wish all our who had one way or the other cheated this country be losing like this

Amen

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by adem30: 7:49pm On May 14, 2017
He might even be among those saying Buhari should die, but he is not sick and very young yet died before Buhari. That's life for you.

RIP to him

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by limeta(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2017
Donald1987:

I don.t agree with you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angrysad

Gosh...
He recently lost his mother and he slumped while playing tennis

Their parents have killed millions

With bad road

Empty hospitals with endemic corruption

This is just the beginning to all looters no exemption

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2017
limeta:

I don.t agree with you

So shall it be

They will all cry here on earth before the hereafter

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by limeta(f): 7:53pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

So shall it be

Given the chance you or yr father could 've been one of them

41 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by Paparazzi2244: 7:54pm On May 14, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by limeta(f): 7:56pm On May 14, 2017
limeta:

Sarrki Eugene is my relative and friend
Pay your respect

3 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by naijaboy756: 7:57pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

So shall it be

When will u make a reasonable comment?

32 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by limeta(f): 7:57pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angrysad

Gosh...
He recently lost his mother and he slumped while playing tennis just like that

Chai,

Where is he from again

Esan
Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by limeta(f): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Their parents have killed millions

With bad road

Empty hospitals with endemic corruption

This is just the beginning to all looters no exemption

Sarrki cool off men

3 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
limeta:

I looked for a perfect word I couldn't find
The truth is I wonder ow your hubby cope with the kind of gutt..r language you use

If you have be that

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by limeta(f): 8:01pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

I looked for a perfect word I couldn't find
The truth is I wonder ow your hubby cope with the kind of gutt..r language you use

If you have be that

Sarrki abeg no be today next time pls

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2017
limeta:

Pay your respect

Lime baby I feel for you dear

Take heart

All the people that put us in this situation from independence will cry on earth before they die

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2017
limeta:

Sarrki abeg no be today next time pls

Sorry my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 14, 2017
limeta:

Pay your respect
respect ko, aspect ni.

No be that anini shared from money meant to buy weapons to fight boko haram?

Do you know how many people lost their lives to action of those people?

Abeg o

35 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:22pm On May 14, 2017
Him papa killed much Niagran with his DEATH-TRAP they called xpressway.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:23pm On May 14, 2017
Too much money killed him. Next jare

2 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by bankyblue(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
Sin of the father....... RIP

6 Likes

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by Nossa(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2017
Zero sympathy for the deceased and the family, na all of una keep this country like this. So go to hell and burn to ashes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by Funlord2(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2017
No be him papa swallow 300 billion yams as minister of works without even 1 speed bump to show for it?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by ephi123(f): 8:36pm On May 14, 2017
Goes to show that there are many things money cannot buy or do.

Children of the poor die like chickens everyday in Nigeria, I would rather save my sympathies for them. Sorry.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.