Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics (19313 Views)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by anonimi: 9:38am On May 06, 2015
hadizadeezy:
See him head like Benin-Ore road

Before or after Jonathan repaired it grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2074973_beninore_jpeg8e49994ad482678bb54def88e6b3a960

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Funjosh(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2015
Sijo01:
I dont like this Atiku of a Man.
But you like this Atiku of a woman grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Dannylux: 9:41am On May 06, 2015
Names like that of "Atiku" serves no useful purpose in Nigeria except "lobbying" errands. Always send dirty men to do dirty works. Nigeria got It right this time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Canme4u(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2015

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by emmykk(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2015
So APC is using PDP material
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Realdeals(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2015
Nigerian expect Henry Okah to return to Nigeria after GMB takes over!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2015
GEJ support for the Agric minister in this quest of him is silent & more productive.
APC the propagandise party.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Sijo01(f): 9:48am On May 06, 2015
Funjosh:

But you like this Atiku of a woman grin

lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Emyogalanya: 9:51am On May 06, 2015
One word: parallel govt
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2015
Jonathan may have prepared Adeshina's sack letter.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Oceemo(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2015
I guess he loves that suit very well. For hw many days he still wore it haba so much love
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Nobody: 10:00am On May 06, 2015
i just hope that buhari does not include atiku in his govt.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by zudozz: 10:25am On May 06, 2015
If this useless atiku n good 4 nothing Tinubu n vulture look alike Obasanjo can return all they ve stolen from this country we ll ve steady power supply n also wt Abacha stole wld bring back every Nigerian that live in sa n start small business 4 them. imagine since 98 they still dey discover $380 Million last week!

People like Atiku shld be tied 2 a stake n shot in d head!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by fashrola(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2015
POPdecorator:
that coat feel buy ur whole fam**y and still collect change
That's really gross... Money can't buy family... No matter how rich you are... Family always comes first... They are your riches on earth..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Eyepencil: 10:46am On May 06, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Oh! Jisos grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by 9jatriot(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
GEJ support for the Agric minister in this quest of him is silent & more productive.
APC the propagandise party.
Yea, so productive that South African government decided not to have any business with Nigeria till after May 29th and Morocco angrily recalled her ambassador which GEJ did not even know about until Wole Soyinka told him about it 3 days later.

Productive my foot.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Fellonigerians: 11:08am On May 06, 2015
Atiku is back in power? Is this good for Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Nobody: 11:14am On May 06, 2015
Chai....welcum thou
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Tycike: 11:21am On May 06, 2015
That dude on the extreme left looks like a fat version of comedian AY.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Tinyemeka(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2015
Did he fly in through Yola airport? undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by totorimi: 12:03pm On May 06, 2015
So this is the real reason South Africa Jacob Zuma refused to sell arms to us because they were had close ties with some APC chieftain. Ok I can now see. I will keep compiling my findings until I finally stumble on the real sponsors of Boko Haram. At least I can see the man who threatened Nigeria in the 2011 poll saying “those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable”.

I strongly believe GEJ government knew very well the financial sponsors of Boko but lacked the will power to confront them.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Mosaku147: 12:29pm On May 06, 2015
hadizadeezy:
How your own be?like kabba-isanlu-ilorin road?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Osyfellaini(f): 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
Welcome back to Nigeria Turaki.
I believe your labour will yield deserved fruit sooner than expected.
Kudos sir and keep up the good job.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Osyfellaini(f): 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
Kudos sir and keep up the good job. smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by lamrose: 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
Beautiful
the Man bi work sha....some element don't wan
anonimi:

Before or after Jonathan repaired it grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2074973_beninore_jpeg8e49994ad482678bb54def88e6b3a960

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Osyfellaini(f): 1:12pm On May 06, 2015
Kudos sir and keep up the good job. cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by hadizadeezy(f): 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
Mosaku147:
How your own be?like kabba-isanlu-ilorin road?
you want mek I answer you?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Seunboss(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2015
georjay:
. GMB my god! GEJ my DOG!
. Abeg, make una dey show respect small na, ah ah!! Se u no know say na im be ur presido? I know say d guy dey clueless, i know he is dumb, i know he is called Jonathan, some call him theif, some say im be baskard, some say na women dey control am, i personally tink d dog i want to buy is smarter but dat wan no reach make u dey call am dog na.cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics by Seunboss(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2015
georjay:
. GMB my god! GEJ my DOG!
. Abeg, make una dey show respect small na, ah ah!! Se u no know say na im be ur presido? I know say d guy dey clueless, i know he is dumb, i know he is called Jonathan, some call him theif, some say im be baskard, some say na women dey control am, i personally tink d dog i want to buy is smarter but dat wan no reach make u dey call am dog nacheesy. wallahi, if dis was tsarist russia or current N.korea, na die na im we die so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters / Lagos Distributes 115 Jeeps To Obas / Bandits Kill Abdulhamid Duburawa, Katsina LG APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.