Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) (35204 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 06, 2015
generalissimo:
Why u dey fear U just call am local boy, now u dey fear. No worry, he no fit beat u joor. I dey ur back cheesy
Your types full every city and villages.. do you know their main function? they just analyze comments, pick out inciting words made by two different discoursers and then fight don start.. Repent ooooo..
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by bakila: 10:51am On May 06, 2015
That is how to beat old age.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by swaggzo(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2015
icebebe:
I wish I had d strength fr dis. shocked shocked shocked

You Don't Need Strength For It My Dear, You Just Need The Will.

1 Like

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by eazysally: 10:59am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:
Good for her meanwhile April alert never enter oooo...

I don get alert na Godwin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 06, 2015
eazysally:

I don get alert na Godwin
Happy for you bro.. Mtn just dey bombard my phone with their unsolicited messages... NA bank alert I need a beg ooo..

1 Like

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by encryptjay(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
Shame suppose catch some boys here fa angry
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 06, 2015
Nice one
For those admiring kate since
Niw you kniw her secret

No shape for lazy people
Hit tge gym now
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by tellwisdom: 11:15am On May 06, 2015
farano:
cool

You, e be like sey craze wey dey worry you never wakeup...Do you remember when you banned me for no just cause??...Small pikin like you wey never clean yansh well dey ban me....ur own don finish... angry

1 Like

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 06, 2015
[s]shout out to my babe that have pot belle[/s] grin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by eazysally: 11:18am On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

Happy for you bro.. Mtn just dey bombard my phone with their unsolicited messages... NA bank alert I need a beg ooo..

No mind them naso I almost delete my april alert bkos I no dey waste time oo as MTN yeye alert dey enter sharperlly na to press delete.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by kelvyn7: 11:30am On May 06, 2015
i have been wondering for her sef undecided

when u visit her instagram handle, almost everything u will see there are videos and pics of serious workout grin

she is working out seriously like her life depends on it grin grin
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by realchik9(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2015
wow..c d firmness of her body..i envy o..
lord abeg give me strength.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Geenickel(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2015
icebebe:
I wish I had d strength fr dis. shocked shocked shocked
motivation,determination....
these help alot....

try gettn ur self, pictures of people with fit bodies,
begn with little and less strenuous exercises.....

The ladder ain't that difficult to climb..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Chubhie: 11:58am On May 06, 2015
Good she doesn't have a Christian mother flabby arms I dread in women. I'm a fan of ladies that take the well being of Body,Mind and soul seriously. Kate will age gracefully.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Baroba(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2015
may01:
Squats shocked
She's becoming muscular

No she is not, she is getting fit and healthier. It shows a woman who understands you can still look good after forty, unfortunately our women and men don't seem to understand that.

Kudos for Kate for thinking outside the box, kettle bell training? Am impressed.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Baroba(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2015
Chubhie:
Good she doesn't have a Christian mother flabby arms I dread in women. I'm a fan of ladies that take the well being of Body,Mind and soul seriously. Kate will age gracefully.

Well said bro..

1 Like

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:
She's prepping to take on Mayweather next year
lol
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2015
Keeping fit is good. I love what she is doing. She is toning and working her muscles and staying healthy. It is part of her already
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by may01(f): 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
chucky234:
Becoming fit and sexy you mean ?
She has always been fit and sexy
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by iykedare(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2015
may01:
Squats shocked
She's becoming muscular

The responses here are disgusting.
What she is doing is what naija women should be doing?
Aren`t you people tired of carrying big tummy,excessive and untone backsides etc.

Shame on ya all that think that she is overdoing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2015
She's so energetic.

Nothing beats a fit body. smiley
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 06, 2015
iykedare:

The responses here are disgusting.
What she is doing is what naija women should be doing?
Aren`t you people tired of carrying big tummy,excessive and untone backsides etc.

Shame on ya all that think that she is overdoing it.

Well said
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
Ariel20:
I cannot stop exercising and working out like crazy, It has become a lifestyle. Thumbs up Kate!

I can see how fit you look in your dp.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
evegran:

I can see how fit you look in your dp.

grin grin grin

I have that ear-ring
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by sikaxchange: 1:28pm On May 06, 2015
she is an inspiration
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Luckygurl(f): 1:41pm On May 06, 2015
nerodenero:
Women are generally lazy when it comes to exercising regular, the reason we have plenty women with funny shapes and sizes.

Many would love to look like Kate but that hot body comes with a price and how many is ready to pay? From some of the comments by some of the ladies, you can deduce that they are just lazy cheesy grin cheesy

Continue the good work Kate, regular exercise is a healthy lifestyle.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by generalissimo(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:

Your types full every city and villages.. do you know their main function? they just analyze comments, pick out inciting words made by two different discoursers and then fight don start.. Repent ooooo..
My type How well do u know me I was just having fun. I expected dis to be laughed off. What do I stand to gain in ur discord
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 06, 2015
generalissimo:
My type How well do u know me I was just having fun. I expected dis to be laughed off. What do I stand to gain in ur discord
was joking too oooooo.... please laff it off oooo...

1 Like

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by netmillionaires(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2015
Equalizer:
Good for her meanwhile April alert never enter oooo...
corper! I sight U.
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 06, 2015
netmillionaires:

corper! I sight U.
i no be coreper oooo... Na salary i dey wait... Corpers should be expecting alawee nah
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by daveP(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
Looks a worthy 200m opponent for allyson felix

(turns and serves farano some coffee)
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 06, 2015
She must be overweight from digesting too much akpu and fufu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos) / Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos) / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.