Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Women Related Issues, The Fuel Of Search Engines. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Related Issues, The Fuel Of Search Engines. (416 Views)

What Kind Of Search Is This? / Will Ladies Enjoy This Kind Of Search? / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Related Issues, The Fuel Of Search Engines. by emflex(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2015
While reading through a thread this morning that had to do with fuel subsidy, i noticed that the acronym 'PMS' was translated as Petroleum Motor Spirit as opposed to Premium Motor Spirit which i originally knew it to be. So i quickly ran a google search to know whether it's a universally accepted substitute.

As soon as i hit the enter key after typing 'PMS' in the search bar, the results displayed were quite disturbing. It was shocking that PMS meaning PreMenstrual Syndrome had taken over the keyword.

How on earth did PreMenstrual Syndrome (PMS) displace the very popular Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) on google? It only showed that whatever had to do with women had more relevance on search engines, in fact women related issues may as well be the fuel of search engines.

(1) (Reply)

Formulae For Successful Marriage..."the Mans Version" / Best Advice To Save Your Life / How To Choose The Most Appropriate Sand Stone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.