Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (48115 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2015
dhope:

it seems na lagos mech trainee dey stay while electrical stay in osogbo. correct me if am wrong.

There was no training in Lagos. They all went to Lagos to collect their training offers. Mech and Elect had a 3months workshop training in Oshogbo before proceeding to Obajana for the final training. While the 3months workshop training was going on, chemical guys were made to stay home and wait for them. That was the reason both Elect and Mech guys graduated almost 3months ago. Chemical guys just graduated this week
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Khodry:
Pls house does it really what it as an engr financial and in terms of career path to join this scheme?,couple with the bond signing.Because my friend is trying to weigh his options,though the other option is a teaching job that pays above 100k.As he's looking at it that is possible to get an IOC job before the one yr ends.Pls input is welcome to better advice a brother.

Except he really want to create a niche in teaching, let him pick the Dangote trainee scheme. There are better offers awaiting from other coys after the training programme. You are still paid stipend during the training process
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Sylverkachi:
mechanical n electrical might first go t Oshogbo fr workshop practice ( fr 3months) bf going t obajana.

Yea...thats the truth. Chemical guys were put on hold during the 3months
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by timibk: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2015
ForteNL:

Yea...thats the truth. Chemical guys were put on hold during the 3months

i sent u a pm. kindly reply pls
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2015
timibk:

i sent u a pm. kindly reply pls

i am new here. I dont know how to go about this PM ish here
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by timibk: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
ForteNL:

i am new here. I dont know how to go about this PM ish here

u ll gt it in ur e-mail u used to register. u cn reply me frm dere.
thanks
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2015
timibk:

u ll gt it in ur e-mail u used to register. u cn reply me frm dere. thanks
Ok...resend it again let me check
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2015
ForteNL:

Except he really want to create a niche in teaching, let him pick the Dangote trainee scheme. There are better offers awaiting from other coys after the training programme. You are still paid stipend during the training process

pls Sir, how much do dey pay during the Training?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Engrpj:

80k per month
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by cabrini: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Engrpj:

heard 80K
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
ForteNL:

80k per month
Pls do u know when the training will start?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by timibk: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2015
ForteNL:

Ok...resend it again let me check

sent
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
donuba61:
. Pls do u know when the training will start?
I have no idea yet but i believe it should start from next month
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
timibk:

sent
ok
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
otkconcept:
na waooo @neyozak, only u ask for number only u dy still giv otk mk e call.. dont u have airtime in yaa phone??... do d calling and give us update mbok
mbok no oooooooo. Na u be d mouth piece. O ya call and feed us back unugo!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
i called d number today as was directed by neyozak,,, the landline dwas picked and the lady said that those that got the email and calls were successful that they reached the cut off in both the aptitude test and intrview. she further said that the training will start middle or ending of next month and we should expect success message anytym soon. so the people in the house that got the mails and calls shoulg goribe as they are in....God be praised
Neyozak:

mbok no oooooooo. Na u be d mouth piece. O ya call and feed us back unugo!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by olusd(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
otkconcept:
i called d number today as was directed by neyozak,,, the landline dwas picked and the lady said that those that got the email and calls were successful that they reached the cut off in both the aptitude test and intrview. she further said that the training will start middle or ending of next month and we should expect success message anytym soon. so the people in the house that got the mails and calls shoulg goribe as they are in....God be praised

Well, I agree with u based on getting a success msg soonest maybe b4 end of next week cos I also called Mrs Williams. But on d issue of the training starting by middle of next or ending of next month, I know nothing about cos I didn't ask that.
I asked about those who received calls on shoe and shirt sizes. The response I got was this "they are the ones whose data base were not imputed on d system b4. So, they had to contact them to get their infos because they are also successful." So, if u did not get an email or call on shoe/ shirt sizes, do not be dismayed. U will be contacted for resumption soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
well lets get our fingers crossed and wait... only God will see us thru amen
olusd:

Well, I agree with u based on getting a success msg soonest maybe b4 end of next week cos I also called Mrs Williams. But on d issue of the training starting by middle of next or ending of next month, I know nothing about cos I didn't ask that.
I asked about those who received calls on shoe and shirt sizes. The response I got was this "they are the ones whose data base were not imputed on d system b4. So, they had to contact them to get their infos because they are also successful." So, if u did not get an email or call on shoe/ shirt sizes, do not be dismayed. U will be contacted for resumption soonest.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
olusd:

pls did she tell u exactly when dey will send the success mails?? I mean was she specific abt d day or week
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 4:44am On Jun 19, 2015
olusd:

I also called Mrs Williams....
I asked about those who received calls on shoe and shirt sizes. The response I got was this "they are the ones whose data base were not imputed on d system b4. So, they had to contact them to get their infos because they are also successful."
Pls anybody good in comprehension should pls digest dis quote, compare it with my earlier post on mail sent on shoes/T shirt sizes to some candidates few days ago. Pls sincere comments pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 4:59am On Jun 19, 2015
its in line with yaa post.... atleast for once u hv said the truth... tnx guys for all the efforts in this thread to clarify issues.... GOD WILL SEE US ALL TRU
Neyozak:

Pls anybody good in comprehension should pls digest dis quote, compare it with my earlier post on mail sent on shoes/T shirt sizes to some candidates few days ago. Pls sincere comments pls.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2015
otkconcept:
its in line with yaa post.... atleast for once u hv said the truth...
Pls what do u mean? Dont enter my black box.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Neyozak:

both the context and the message is tautologically tantamount

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Engrpj:

both the context and the message is tautologically tantamount
Ose, I like u! Dis thread is now very active and interesting ....
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Nice one. Will contact Mrs Williams later and give feedback to the house too
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by olusd(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
cool
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Dellybamss(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2015
God help us all oooo......
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
ForteNL:

gud one.... we are waiting....
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
ForteNL:
Pls did u later contact Mrs William n what was d outcome?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by jatthobber(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2015
Some people say Dangote group is just a big name but is not really as it appears to be. Please is there anyone with useful info as to their pay like for new intake?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2015
its 30k grin grin lipsrsealed
jatthobber:
Some people say Dangote group is just a big name but is not really as it appears to be. Please is there anyone with useful info as to their pay like for new intake?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
donuba61:
Pls did u later contact Mrs William n what was d outcome?
She said resumption is next month but she wasn't specific about the date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.