Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (48276 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Khodry:
@texrem which of the sets are you sir? And are you still working with dangote?

2014.....yea
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
donuba61:

Pls which batch are u and what are the chances of being retain in dangote?

the chances re high...you need to compete with ur colleagues to be the best n also as I've said...u respect everybody....cos u will never know who is who until after ur training...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Engrpj:

pls how many occupant per room and wat stress are u talking abt
4 per room....what I mean by stress is u should prepare to work ur ass out...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
texrem:

4 per room....what I mean by stress is u should prepare to work ur ass out...

haaa... 4 per room is it skul hostel life? sha hope d room is big enough, comfortable n well furnished
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by DatechMan(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pls don't try to use ur 30k for feeding in the canteen inside the factory....they re money sucker n they sell food as if u re begging them...very close to the academy there's a woman called "iya ondo"... she sells in a container n her food make sense...Do patronise her n greet her for me.....(if you know ur way.....that one sef dey....if can tutor u personally on that...lol)

Do you mean that 30k will be used for food out of your 80k stipend. That leaves one with 50k . In Alvin, the chipmunk's voice - "Who does that?"
Well, since you said it like it's optional, sharp guys will patronize Iya Ondo wella. Lol.

Thanks for the tips. This is the type of info that the new entrants really need.

Stay Blessed
#God_Bless_Nigeria
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Engrpj:

haaa... 4 per room is it skul hostel life? sha hope d room is big enough, comfortable n well furnished

Yea. ....strictly back to school....comfortability is guaranteed..
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Sylverkachi: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Engrpj:
For those that had their interview @ Obajana.... I was surprised wen i turn out to be the only one on Native attire...but I was Selected ..Godwin

Team Mechanical##
oohh....u....u did under mr haruna abi??..
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Sylverkachi: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
texrem:

the chances re high...you need to compete with ur colleagues to be the best n also as I've said...u respect everybody....cos u will never know who is who until after ur training...
compete wit colleagues??..hmmm. I tink we jst nid t do our best sha, God wl Win at d end. I no dat Dangote can nt b trusted, anytin can happen. Aldo de use t absorb all dia trainee after d training, bt d situation changed during batch3 set. Dunno weda is bcus of dia character,late cumin or nt bn present at work, bt all dsame, God wl c us tru. Evrybdy gat his/her destiny. Our set myt b d best. lets jst b prayerfl in evrytin we do. Tanx alot Brother fr d guidline n encouragement, remain blessed.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
@ engr texrem... ya postings has been very helpful and directional... pls engr throw more light on the state of the hostels and how confortable it is from the rest room and all that and hows d social life like in the hostel.... thanks for ya previous posts
texrem:

Yea. ....strictly back to school....comfortability is guaranteed..
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
otkconcept:
@ engr texrem... ya postings has been very helpful and directional... pls engr throw more light on the state of the hostels and how confortable it is from the rest room and all that and hows d social life like in the hostel.... thanks for ya previous posts

Oh!!! I forgot to tell you....come with your mosquitoe net....its very important....then about social life....pls u create that for ursef....when I was there....I do enter lokoja to have fun....so its ur turn to enjoy ursef...as I've said u guys can do the dstv subscription so u can watch matches....
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sylverkachi:
oohh....u....u did under mr haruna abi??..

nup..I was the 2nd 2b interviewed. under Mr. Hassan & Indian Man
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Sylverkachi: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Engrpj:

nup..I was the 2nd 2b interviewed. under Mr. Hassan & Indian Man
ohk
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol...Back to boarding school. Interesting
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2015
texrem:

Oh!!! I forgot to tell you....come with your mosquitoe net....its very important....then about social life....pls u create that for ursef....when I was there....I do enter lokoja to have fun....so its ur turn to enjoy ursef...as I've said u guys can do the dstv subscription so u can watch matches....

I also learnt there is no light in the academy hostel that you guys make use of generator which is mostly switch on from 6pm to 12am everyday....How true is this?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2015
ForteNL:

I also learnt there is no light in the academy hostel that you guys make use of generator which is mostly switch on from 6pm to 12am everyday....How true is this?

that was before.....its now from 7pm to 7am
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2015
texrem:

that was before.....its now from 7pm to 7am
ok. Thanks
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by ThreeOp(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
@textrem, but its stated in d bond form dt laptop is among d things to b given to trainee... So, y coming wit a system again?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
ThreeOp:
@textrem, but its stated in d bond form dt laptop is among d things to b given to trainee... So, y coming wit a system again?

I last batch were not given laptops. I think previous batches were given though
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
texrem:

is it mandatory for a trainee to stay in the hostel or you can rent a place or stay with relatives...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by tajkaz: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2015
@dextrem ;@ThreeOp ,Thank you guys for the useful info so far. I learnt from a source that monies for d laptops were paid to d trainees (last batch) alongside thier 3rd month salaries/ stipends. So, dextrem I will appreciate ur comment on dis info. Thanks!
ForteNL:

I last batch were not given laptops. I think previous batches were given though
@dextrem ;@ThreeOp ,Thank you guys for the useful info so far. I learnt from a source that monies for d laptops were paid to d trainees (last batch) alongside thier 3rd month salaries/ stipends. So, dextrem I will appreciate ur comment on dis info. Thanks!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
tajkaz:
@dextrem ;@ThreeOp ,Thank you guys for the useful info so far. I learnt from a source that monies for d laptops were paid to d trainees (last batch) alongside thier 3rd month salaries/ stipends. So, dextrem I will appreciate ur comment on dis info. Thanks! @dextrem ;@ThreeOp ,Thank you guys for the useful info so far. I learnt from a source that monies for d laptops were paid to d trainees (last batch) alongside thier 3rd month salaries/ stipends. So, dextrem I will appreciate ur comment on dis info. Thanks!

I have no idea about that.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by iwuezeaustine: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
great intending GET's its really cool we are all getting very useful infos as regards our adventure to obejena. Pls is cooking allowed in d hostel. Am thinking of coming hot plate oh. Lol. And wwill our luggagge be checked before entering the hostel . Any response pls help
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 02, 2015
iwuezeaustine:
great intending GET's its really cool we are all getting very useful infos as regards our adventure to obejena. Pls is cooking allowed in d hostel. Am thinking of coming hot plate oh. Lol. And wwill our luggagge be checked before entering the hostel . Any response pls help

cc dextrem
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2015
ThreeOp:

they stopped giving laptop after the second batch....U guys can bring that issue up...they may reconsider u guys.. and start giving laptops.....though they re planning to increase the stipends to between 100k to 150k
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Engrpj:

is it mandatory for a trainee to stay in the hostel or you can rent a place or stay with relatives...

it's not mandatory. ...most of my colleagues lived outside the hostel..
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2015
iwuezeaustine:

You're a man after my heart....go on dude.... back then I ve the biggest pot....I cooked like I was never gonna leave the hostel..lol
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Sylverkachi: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2015
iwuezeaustine:
cooking is nt allowed, bt if u wanu cook, u av to do it wt caution cus u myt b caught. bt i tink is beta fr us t no d hooks-n- corners bfor making such move. secndly, i dnt tink de wl check our luggages. @texrem, pls u can xplain t us beta..tanx
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Sylverkachi:
cooking is nt allowed, bt if u wanu cook, u av to do it wt caution cus u myt b caught. bt i tink is beta fr us t no d hooks-n- corners bfor making such move. secndly, i dnt tink de wl check our luggages. @texrem, pls u can xplain t us beta..tanx

Yeah .....with caution.....u do it in ur room or at the laundry section or behind ur room (outside)....but I did mine in my room all through with the use of hotplate...a graduate engineer was caught frying plantain n engr haruna accused him of cooking n he said he wasn't cooking that frying plantain isn't related with cooking....and they told him not to fry plantain again....they can't do anything to you....they only threatened the junior technicians....but graduates u re safe...its just warning n also be cautious if u re a good cook because of the aroma

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Sylverkachi: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2015
texrem:

Yeah .....with caution.....u do it in ur room or at the laundry section or behind ur room (outside)....but I did mine in my room all through with the use of hotplate...a graduate engineer was caught frying plantain n engr haruna accused him of cooking n he said he wasn't cooking that frying plantain isn't related with cooking....and they told him not to fry plantain again....they can't do anything to you....they only threatened the junior technicians....but graduates u re safe...its just warning n also be cautious if u re a good cook because of the aroma
lol.......tanx bro.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
I hope academy staff ain't following this thread
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by iwuezeaustine: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Great info house. u guys are great
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
texrem:

You mean one cannot cook freely?? then are we ri depend on mama put

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.