Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (48295 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by timibk: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
al iz well bro.
stl contemplating on picking up d offer though.
guess i ve until 12th of next month to do that.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls house do we need to send an acceptance mail to Mrs William
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Neyozak:
At dis juncture, I like to come out of my shell to congratulate d "successfuls". Congrat guys and pls enjoy and merry.
I encourage other good friends like otkconcept, dhope, cabrini, timibk and others to cheerup and say something.
@All the game is not over yet.D information at my disposal reveals dat less than 60 persons were sent d success mail and less than 50% had indicated interest in d offer. To those who are yet to be called shd continue in prayers as success mails is to be continued on or b4 27th of July, 2015 ( replacemt of slots and addition if possible). The category of persons are in d makeup list and we be giving limited time to join others in the training camp.
To those who got d offer and not interested in it, I like to appeal dat u need not to send acceptance mail but rather officially mail Mrs Williams of ur Rejection. Thank you for ur understanding because what seems less important to u is a Big Deal to some of us. Thank u once again.
Mainwhile, Engrpj shd pls send me pm. Thanks

Yea. You are right. Spoke with her on phone around 2pm. She said 50% accepted the offer so far and she is still waiting for the rest. Should incase less than 60 people turn up on 27th of july, she still have other names on her awaiting list that will be fill in
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
donuba61:
Pls house do we need to send an acceptance mail to Mrs William

Not necessary since you will show up at Obajana on 25th of july but you can still send it though
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by delight12(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
infos here and there. what happened to most of d info given b4 d successful ones were contacted to resume... one thing I know very sure is dat even if am nt invited and not in d wait list of Mrs Williams or alhaji Dangote himself, am very much available in the list of those God will favour soonest. congrats to d successful and interested ones.obajana loading

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by dhope: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Neyozak:
At dis juncture, I like to come out of my shell to congratulate d "successfuls". Congrat guys and pls enjoy and merry.
I encourage other good friends like otkconcept, dhope, cabrini, timibk and others to cheerup and say something.
@All the game is not over yet.D information at my disposal reveals dat less than 60 persons were sent d success mail and less than 50% had indicated interest in d offer. To those who are yet to be called shd continue in prayers as success mails is to be continued on or b4 27th of July, 2015 ( replacemt of slots and addition if possible). The category of persons are in d makeup list and we be giving limited time to join others in the training camp.
To those who got d offer and not interested in it, I like to appeal dat u need not to send acceptance mail but rather officially mail Mrs Williams of ur Rejection. Thank you for ur understanding because what seems less important to u is a Big Deal to some of us. Thank u once again.
lol. A big congratulations to the T.S invitees. God will see u thru in dt schl and make d prog a success. Though i was nt contacted but i inquired frm madam williams thereafter to know how far and she told me part of d info uve just shared here. I notice it has bcom their style to raise pple hope of picking 100 in d begining and later go for less figure(lik dt of last yr too). wait list or no list, I wait for HIS WILL ALONE to be done.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2015
@otkconcept where are thou?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
lolssssss,,,,,, neyozak i really appreciate the infor sharing in this forum,d errands sent me to call mrs sumbo,, it was worth the while atleast we were not in the dark. i was actually selected but have been busy to comment here..... like u rightly said, there is still d possibility of calling more people... All thanks to God for everything right from the test to this period....pls any mechanical guy chosen shud call me on 08064791147 lemme start nw to chose bunk mate lolsssss..... #gratefulheart
Neyozak:
@otkconcept where are thou?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
otkconcept:
lolssssss,,,,,, neyozak i really appreciate the infor sharing in this forum,d errands sent me to call mrs sumbo,, it was worth the while atleast we were not in the dark. i was actually selected but have been busy to comment here..... like u rightly said, there is still d possibility of calling more people... All thanks to God for everything right from the test to this period....pls any mechanical guy chosen shud call me on 08064791147 lemme start nw to chose bunk mate lolsssss..... #gratefulheart

Lol....You cant choose ur bunk mate.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
lolsss i know i was kidding
ForteNL:

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
otkconcept:
lolsss i know i was kidding

ok
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mondichem(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Any chemical engineer guy in the house , I was selected too. Obajana loading ............
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
mondichem:
Any chemical engineer guy in the house , I was selected too. Obajana loading ............
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by olusd(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
mondichem:
Monday my man

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by brainman4all: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please do any1 know about the Truck Officer recruitment process.. If they have started inviting dem..
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
brainman4all:
Please do any1 know about the Truck Officer recruitment process.. If they have started inviting dem..

Not yet
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by cabrini: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Neyozak:
been busy for a while. I got d success mail too
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
cabrini:
been busy for a while. I got d success mail too

congrats
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by iwuezeaustine: 3:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Hi guys great forum here. Guddos to u all am neww to d house and also got d long expected email . Congrats to all intending GET's .. Na GODWIN ohhh.
I think is if we can get more info on what d trainiing facility looks like such as d accomodation settings. Feeding arrangement and stuufs like that, this will help us know d content of our loggage when coming so we dont miss the neccessary stuffs. I just hope am understood sha. Pls lets share thanks
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by ThreeOp(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Yes, na God win ooooo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Khodry(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2015
I think is those that have been able to go collect the offer letter that can brief us on that.What to expect,what the training look like and facilities as these should be in the offer letter.If we have any in the house,kindly say something.I rep process!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by mondichem(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Khodry:
I think is those that have been able to go collect the offer letter that can brief us on that.What to expect,what the training look like and facilities as these should be in the offer letter.If we have any in the house,kindly say something.I rep process!

I rep process too, we don't need to border too much, we going there with our personal effects
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2015
mondichem:

I rep process too, we don't need to border too much, we going there with our personal effects
Pls who can specified the things we should come along with?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2015
ForteNL:

You can.....I did
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 4:17am On Jun 28, 2015
mondichem:

Yea......I think you should prepare to work with me.....I will make u a better engine..lol
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 4:33am On Jun 28, 2015
iwuezeaustine:
Hi guys great forum here. Guddos to u all am neww to d house and also got d long expected email . Congrats to all intending GET's .. Na GODWIN ohhh.
I think is if we can get more info on what d trainiing facility looks like such as d accomodation settings. Feeding arrangement and stuufs like that, this will help us know d content of our loggage when coming so we dont miss the neccessary stuffs. I just hope am understood sha. Pls lets share thanks

Oya.....new Gets .....lemme call u guys otondo. ...hahahaha.....
loading......prepare for the stress.....that's the first thing....You will enjoy the first 3 weeks of induction with them transporting you there n there with buses n creating familiarity with you n what they do....those weeks with some couple of weeks re called honey weeks cos u will be treated like a king...lol....don't quote me yet...

when coming come with boiling ring....bed spread....cup n spoon...milk n tea....ur system to avoid boredom....pls we ve 3 working decoders that we didn't subscribe on n dangote refused to do it too....but later we unanimously agreed on doing the subscription n we did create the Avenue to enjoy ourselves....you guys can do that too....
Pls don't try to use ur 30k for feeding in the canteen inside the factory....they re money sucker n they sell food as if u re begging them...very close to the academy there's a woman called "iya ondo"... she sells in a container n her food make sense...Do patronise her n greet her for me.....(if you know ur way.....that one sef dey....if can tutor u personally on that...lol)

pls after ur induction, where ever u re posted to ...don't disrespect anybody...I mean indians n even the smallest Nigerian that will tutor u....
Don't worry, Dangote will train u very well....n it's called on the job training.....

congrats once more!!!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by texrem(m): 4:44am On Jun 28, 2015
DatechMan:
You guys can not just cease to amuse me with the extent of your seemingly exaggerated anxiety.

It is not surprising to see so much disparate information flying around.

Anyways, I am sure Dangote will contact me if they need my service.

I foresee a situation where some of the admitted candidates will not even show up. If you wonder why I could harbour such thoughts, well I know 3 people already that may likely be admitted but are not going to accept the offer.

And for those who need this job badly, whose BP shoots up whenever they hear any news about this Dangote stuff, I wish you success in God's name

O ye who are disturbed .... Receive calmness

#God_Bless_Nigeria

I love ur spirit n the spirit of those rejecting dangote's offer... Don't worry give him some lil years u will definitely sweat to get into the system not now that entry level for cement will be shooting up above 300k...
if I were in ur shoe I might reject also....that's when I get a better job than his own...but lemme advise you intending GETS pls while u re undergoing training....try as much as possible to continue applying to other companies so that at the end of the day u won't be disappointed...

then those of u fearing bond....that bond is useless cos most of my friends left when they got new job... u can also do it
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Khodry(m): 5:20am On Jun 28, 2015
@texrem which of the sets are you sir? And are you still working with dangote?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 5:41am On Jun 28, 2015
texrem:

I love ur spirit n the spirit of those rejecting dangote's offer... Don't worry give him some lil years u will definitely sweat to get into the system not now that entry level for cement will be shooting up above 300k...
if I were in ur shoe I might reject also....that's when I get a better job than his own...but lemme advise you intending GETS pls while u re undergoing training....try as much as possible to continue applying to other companies so that at the end of
the day u won't be disappointed...

then those of u fearing bond....that bond is useless cos most of my friends left when they got new job... u can also do it
Pls which batch are u and what are the chances of being retain in dangote?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2015
For those that had their interview @ Obajana.... I was surprised wen i turn out to be the only one on Native attire...but I was Selected ..Godwin

Team Mechanical##
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2015
texrem:

Oya.....new Gets .....lemme call u guys otondo. ...hahahaha.....
loading......prepare for the stress.....that's the first thing....You will enjoy the first 3 weeks of induction with them transporting you there n there with buses n creating familiarity with you n what they do....those weeks with some couple of weeks re called honey weeks cos u will be treated like a king...lol....don't quote me yet...

when coming come with boiling ring....bed spread....cup n spoon...milk n tea....ur system to avoid boredom....pls we ve 3 working decoders that we didn't subscribe on n dangote refused to do it too....but later we unanimously agreed on doing the subscription n we did create the Avenue to enjoy ourselves....you guys can do that too....
Pls don't try to use ur 30k for feeding in the canteen inside the factory....they re money sucker n they sell food as if u re begging them...very close to the academy there's a woman called "iya ondo"... she sells in a container n her food make sense...Do patronise her n greet her for me.....(if you know ur way.....that one sef dey....if can tutor u personally on that...lol)

pls after ur induction, where ever u re posted to ...don't disrespect anybody...I mean indians n even the smallest Nigerian that will tutor u....
Don't worry, Dangote will train u very well....n it's called on the job training.....

congrats once more!!!

pls how many occupant per room and wat stress are u talking abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.