Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (48270 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2015
jatthobber:
Some people say Dangote group is just a big name but is not really as it appears to be. Please is there anyone with useful info as to their pay like for new intake?

After training, the take home pay is between 145k-160k depend on your work schedules-Regular, special or shift options
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2015
otkconcept:
its 30k grin grin lipsrsealed
Lies....Even as a trainee, you are being paid 80k per month
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hey.....I've been selected for the trainee. Guys, check ur email
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Below is the format of the message.

Dear candidate, We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Academy. Your resumption date at Dangote Academy, Obajana is Saturday 25th July, 2015. You will be required to report at the following address to complete all the joining/registration formalities. Address: Dangote Academy Dangote Obajana Cement Plant, Obajana, Kogi State Directions to reach Dangote Obajana Cement Plant: From Lokoja, at Ganaja b/stop, take a cab going to Obajana. Then from, Obajana take a bike to the Cement Plant and report to the security personnel for further directions. Please come along with originals of the following documents for verification together with copies for our records: 1. Valid Means Of Identification (Driver's License or International Passport or National Identity Card or Permanent Voters Card) 2. Birth Certificate or Certified true declaration of age 3. Secondary School Leaving Certificate 4. Degree or Higher National Diploma Certificate 5. NYSC Certificate or Exemption letter 6. Four (4) recent passport size photographs against white background (for your ID Card) Find attached a copy of the GUARANTOR'S FORM and BOND DOCUMENT which you are required to complete and get signed by your guarantor and bring along with you when you come to report for training. Please note that you will not be admitted into the program without submitting a fully executed BOND DOCUMENT. If you are in Lagos presently, you may like to come and pick up your offer letter at the Dangote Group Head Office on 1, Alfred Rewane Road, Falomo, Ikoyi on Tuesday 14th July, 2014. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and confirm you will be picking up your offer letter in Lagos and arriving on Saturday 25th July or Sunday 26th July, 2015 as failure to resume on either of the said dates will imply that you are not interested in the programme and your slot will be awarded to candidates on the wait list. Please come prepared fully to join the GETS program starting Saturday 25th July, 2015.
If you have any questions on reaching the Academy, please contact Olukorede Fadeyi on 0807 049 7869 for assistance. Regards, Adesumbo Williams 0815 209 3115

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Sylverkachi: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
ForteNL:
Below is the format of the message.

Dear candidate, We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Academy. Your resumption date at Dangote Academy, Obajana is Saturday 25th July, 2015. You will be required to report at the following address to complete all the joining/registration formalities. Address: Dangote Academy Dangote Obajana Cement Plant, Obajana, Kogi State Directions to reach Dangote Obajana Cement Plant: From Lokoja, at Ganaja b/stop, take a cab going to Obajana. Then from, Obajana take a bike to the Cement Plant and report to the security personnel for further directions. Please come along with originals of the following documents for verification together with copies for our records: 1. Valid Means Of Identification (Driver's License or International Passport or National Identity Card or Permanent Voters Card) 2. Birth Certificate or Certified true declaration of age 3. Secondary School Leaving Certificate 4. Degree or Higher National Diploma Certificate 5. NYSC Certificate or Exemption letter 6. Four (4) recent passport size photographs against white background (for your ID Card) Find attached a copy of the GUARANTOR'S FORM and BOND DOCUMENT which you are required to complete and get signed by your guarantor and bring along with you when you come to report for training. Please note that you will not be admitted into the program without submitting a fully executed BOND DOCUMENT. If you are in Lagos presently, you may like to come and pick up your offer letter at the Dangote Group Head Office on 1, Alfred Rewane Road, Falomo, Ikoyi on Tuesday 14th July, 2014. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and confirm you will be picking up your offer letter in Lagos and arriving on Saturday 25th July or Sunday 26th July, 2015 as failure to resume on either of the said dates will imply that you are not interested in the programme and your slot will be awarded to candidates on the wait list. Please come prepared fully to join the GETS program starting Saturday 25th July, 2015.
If you have any questions on reaching the Academy, please contact Olukorede Fadeyi on 0807 049 7869 for assistance. Regards, Adesumbo Williams 0815 209 3115
. me. too
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
I also got the mail. I thank God.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congrat everyone. I'm so happy. We've a month before we resume
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Praiiiseeee the Lord....I also got the Mail..... Dangote Academy..here we come.. atlast
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by igbonerd(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
That bond makes the offer so unattractive undecided. Anybody got any idea what a trainee's take home pay is?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Engrpj:
Praiiiseeee the Lord....I also got the Mail..... Dangote Academy..here we come.. atlast

Congrat bro
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
igbonerd:
That bond makes the offer so unattractive undecided. Anybody got any idea what a trainee's take home pay is?

What happened to the bond?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by DatechMan(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
ForteNL:

The more reason why someone like me can not take the job
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by igbonerd(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
ForteNL:

Ties you to the company for the next 3 years. I'm not exactly thrilled with that.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
DatechMan:

Tell me the problem with the bond pls
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
igbonerd:

Ties you to the company for the next 3 years. I'm not exactly thrilled with that.

Oh...Gotchya. But the bond issue was discussed with us before we toook the test/interview though
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
DatechMan:

Did u get the Success mail
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by igbonerd(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
ForteNL:

Oh...Gotchya. But the bond issue was discussed with us before we toook the test/interview though

Really? Prior to the offer mail, I was in the dark about it. But I think it's only logical, seeing as they are about to invest some good money in the trainees.
What's the monthly take-home pay? Any idea?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
ForteNL:

Exactly...The Bond is not a problem to me....A bird a hand worth thousand in the bush.....congrats too Bro.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congratulations to the peeps that got the $uccess mail. A greater things ahead of us all.

I didn't received it and I know it's still going down dis year. #Dangote got me checking my spam grin

Cheers.

Btw, any Chemical Engineer in d house that got the mail? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by DatechMan(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Engrpj:

Did u get the Success mail
Thought you figured that already.
Dangote just wasted a slot. grin
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pls must we visit Lagos to get our offer letter or can we get it at obajana?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 23, 2015
igbonerd:

Really? Prior to the offer mail, I was in the dark about it. But I think it's only logical, seeing as they are about to invest some good money in the trainees.
What's the monthly take-home pay? Any idea?

80k during the training. 150k-160k after the training
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Engrpj:

Exactly...The Bond is not a problem to me....A bird a hand worth thousand in the bush.....congrats too Bro.

Exactly. Congrats
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 23, 2015
donuba61:
Pls must we visit Lagos to get our offer letter or can we get it at obajana?

If you are not presently in Lagos, you can get ur letter when you come down to Obajana
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2015
ForteNL:

If you are not presently in Lagos, you can get ur letter when you come down to Obajana

good ..cos am tinking of how to start this long Journey to Lagos from Maiduguri thou..... Since we can get the Offer Letter at OBJ.....pls do u no if the hostels is 1 person per room or
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by skypeople(f): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2015
ForteNL engrpj ...good jobs yu guyz are doing uphere. A quick stroll across dis section revealed so much. Welldone guyz.

Meanwhile i need yur help @ my signature. Kindly come around and vote. Gracias monsieurs
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by olusd(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Congratulations to everyone that have been selected for the training. I wish u best of luck and utilize d opportunity to ur advantage.
Cheers!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Engrpj:

good ..cos am tinking of how to start this long Journey to Lagos from Maiduguri thou..... Since we can get the Offer Letter at OBJ.....pls do u no if the hostels is 1 person per room or

I learnt 4 per room. Kind of school hostel things. Lol
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:
ForteNL engrpj ...good jobs yu guyz are doing uphere. A quick stroll across dis section revealed so much. Welldone guyz.

Meanwhile i need yur help @ my signature. Kindly come around and vote. Gracias monsieurs

You are welcome
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Sylverkachi: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls house, did any electrical guy reciv d success message?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sylverkachi:
pls house, did any electrical guy reciv d success message?

I know 3 already
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
At dis juncture, I like to come out of my shell to congratulate d "successfuls". Congrat guys and pls enjoy and merry.
I encourage other good friends like otkconcept, dhope, cabrini, timibk and others to cheerup and say something.
@All the game is not over yet.D information at my disposal reveals dat less than 60 persons were sent d success mail and less than 50% had indicated interest in d offer. To those who are yet to be called shd continue in prayers as success mails is to be continued on or b4 27th of July, 2015 ( replacemt of slots and addition if possible). The category of persons are in d makeup list and we be giving limited time to join others in the training camp.
To those who got d offer and not interested in it, I like to appeal dat u need not to send acceptance mail but rather officially mail Mrs Williams of ur Rejection. Thank you for ur understanding because what seems less important to u is a Big Deal to some of us. Thank u once again.
Mainwhile, Engrpj shd pls send me pm. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017 /2018 / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.