Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Women Want (must Read!!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (must Read!!!!) (922 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / What Women Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 06, 2015
Every woman wants a man who respects her for her values, virtues and ethics.

She wants a man who is proud of her strong character and her unique personality.

A man who can support her unconditionally and
stay connected to her soulfully.

A woman who loves you truly will never ask you to buy her expensive gifts or take
her to expensive places. She won’t ask for diamonds, rubies
or a promise to bring her a world of luxuries. She just wants
your love, care and attention.

She wants you to spend a lot of quality time with her and appreciate her for all that she
does for you out of love and affection.

Every woman is unique in her own way and she wants to be the most appealing woman in her man’s life.

A woman’s heart is so full of love for the man of her life that she just gives it freely even for the little he does for her.

She doesn't want commitments and promises she just wanted to be loved to the core and every other thing will naturally fall in place.

What's your View NL? you can add yours!!

www.postercolour.

1 Like

Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by DuchessLily(f): 10:25am On May 06, 2015
Very Simple! grin

And they keep saying women r complex,
when in actual sense it's d NOT REAL MEN who complicate d women
Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 06, 2015
Life is very simple but we (humans) make it complicated @ DuchessLily
Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by propet(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2015
indepth sincerity is the key......who wantz to open up fully these days.....single but afraid to mingle
Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:54am On May 06, 2015
A man that won't cheat
Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by DuchessLily(f): 11:23am On May 06, 2015
nunogomez:
Life is very simple but we (humans) make it complicated @ DuchessLily

Yeah
Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 06, 2015
Women don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by sonikstargirl(f): 12:03pm On May 06, 2015
human wants are UNLIMITED tongue
Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
A man that won't cheat
.. PLEASE, I have been hearing of this CHEATING for years now.. KINDLY, explain to me what CHEATING is...?

Because I have USMLE to write and I have planned to ? Cheat.
Re: What Women Want (must Read!!!!) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
kayciano:
.. PLEASE, I have been hearing of this CHEATING for years now.. KINDLY, explain to me what CHEATING is...?

Because I have USMLE to write and I have planned to ? Cheat.

Google is ur friend

(1) (Reply)

See My GUY See GOBE-SUGGESTION NEEDED / Do U Know There's An App Dat Can Record Ur Partners Call/pms & Send It To U? / Helpooooooooooooooooooooplsssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.