Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Should He Go On With The Wedding??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Go On With The Wedding??? (2150 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:12pm On May 06, 2015
Like many guys he had seen the wicked side of love but it never stopped him from giving it his all. 2 months to his wedding he found out she wasn't the girl he always thought she was. I won't bore you with the details but advice is needed.

2 moths to his wedding he found out his wife to be had been sleeping with his father even before he met her and though she claims it ended the minute they got serious but he doesn't know if continuing with the wedding would be a good idea..

1 Like

Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 06, 2015
OP If it were you what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by HURUCHI(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2015
Jesuu
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by ronald4lif(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
Even if I'm under a jazz, I won't.

1 Like

Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
He's a fool to ask this kind of question.

Does he need a literal hand writing on the wall to tell him to call off the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On May 06, 2015
Jesu Kristi! shocked

I just hope the mother is not still alive while this bullshit is happening. cheesy
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by thorpido(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2015
If indeed this is not tales by moonlight,then he should quit.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:29pm On May 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
hmmmmmmm! Call it off wud be d 1st tot but den again..... lipsrsealed
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
Lol.. Mediocrity is a disease. ..

One wouldn't need a soothsayer to tell you to call off the wedding. ..

Such act is unpardonable, irredeemable, and unforgivable....

EricRichie
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by nifemi25(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
lasstropinky:

Ori e pe jÕoº°˚ ˚°ºoor. You just spoke my mind.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmm! Call it off wud be d 1st tot but den again..... lipsrsealed
Stop prevaricating and answer the question

1 Like

Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by tupem: 12:34pm On May 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
don't mind op! you can only go ahead with such wedding in telemundo! not in real life talk less of Nigeria!
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
tupem:
don't mind op! you can only go ahead with such wedding in telemundo! not in real life talk less of Nigeria!
She been dey Dodge the question self
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2015
my 5year old daughter will tell u to call it off undecided

I will eat your dad's left over?

I need a Bible/Quran to cast out the spell out from the Lady.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by peeparty(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
In hushbebe voice..... broken relationchip is better than a broken marriage.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by jmoore(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
I'd rather advise a goat.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
@op, please dnt mind dose "doyin okpes"

Dey re bad advisers,
Please go ahead with the wedding oh.
Even if d guy get brother, still open for am make him collect his share before u wrap am up with d person u claim to love.

When u ppl go ahead screwing sugar daddies, u dnt know that posterity would one day come down and wound ur life.

Be fvcking up and down till one day ur community will testify against for fvckability.

Idiots

1 Like

Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Bosville(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2015
If the nigga knows he wants to live his life blissfully, he won't think twice b4 sending the slag back to the shit-hole she came out from.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:30pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2015
I will terminate the wedding like terminator angry
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by sinizia: 2:12pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Like many guys he had seen the wicked side of love but it never stopped him from giving it his all. 2 months to his wedding he found out she wasn't the girl he always thought she was. I won't bore you with the details but advice is needed.

2 moths to his wedding he found out his wife to be had been sleeping with his father even before he met her and though she claims it ended the minute they got serious but he doesn't know if continuing with the wedding would be a good idea..

Point of correction, the lady ain't his wife yet. If she claimed it ended the moment she got serious with him, then he should forgive her if ONLY he won't use it to judge her for every little thing she does. If he knows he won't be able to forgive and forget, he'd end the wedding plans fast.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:14pm On May 06, 2015
sinizia:

Point of correction, the lady ain't his wife yet. If she claimed it ended the moment she got serious with him, then she should forgive her if ONLY he won't use it to judge her for every little thing she does. If he knows he won't be able to forgive and forget, he'd end the wedding plans fast.
finally.......that's wat I tot too.... but ijust wanted too see how many folk wud see things that way

1 Like

Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by pretydiva(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
He better call off d wedding. Chaii..karma is indeed a b.itch. Wat goes around, cms around
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
pretydiva:
He better call off d wedding. Chaii..karma is indeed a b.itch. Wat goes around, cms around
so u don't agree with forgiveness
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Briee(f): 3:11pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
my 5year old daughter will tell u to call it off undecided

I will eat your dad's left over?

I need a Bible/Quran to cast out the spell out from the Lady.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by demmy0325(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
Things r really happenin in ds world o.... Once U start feelin negative energy in ur relationshp.. Jst back out... Save ur life.. Marry a girl wu has slept wit Ur father..? .. Smh..
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by 25omega(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin grin this story na movie on youtube.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by MrBasketball: 3:44pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Hmmmmmmmm!
A simple question u can't answer.
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:58pm On May 06, 2015
MrBasketball:

A simple question u can't answer.
hmmmmmm
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by MrBasketball: 4:03pm On May 06, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 06, 2015
It's better to have a battered engagement or courtship than to have a battered marriage. ..
Psychologically, the marriage will fail. His mind will continue to play tricks on him.
The road to his rehabilitation is going to be a long and a hard one. .
Trust remains a major building block in any relationship..
It's said that, Women and Treachery are like Twin Sisters..
The father had slept with her, it's very possible he can still have his way with her..
To avoid stories that touch, he should quit. But if he thinks that he has the mental strength to pull through which I doubt, he should go ahead with the marriage plans. ..
Re: Should He Go On With The Wedding??? by Tanyogo(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2015
Even if I am about placing the ring on her finger in the church.... I will make a very sharp u-turn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have hiv If You Are Experiencing The Following / How To Identify A Real Virgin In Two Seconds / Know your Genotype before going into that marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.