Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,534 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) (13268 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Adekorya: 2:24pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by funkybully(f): 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
Bastards like Wole, oba lagoon, kunle afolayan, Dr Ariyo and all igbo haters from d waste, should reply sanusi their lord master and personal saviour

Bunch of nitwits

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmm the way things are going in Nigeria if care is not taken I forsee A ground Breaking Split up, all this comment and words flying every where, sometimes we find it hard to confirm the sources we just take it up and start ewars which is not good for our unity online and offline. Let's be responsible and reasonable.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by shakazuldadon: 2:42pm On May 06, 2015
NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT IF ALL THOSE UNDER 35 AS AT TODAY CANNOT PURGE OUR HEARTS AND MINDS OF TRIBAL, ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY...

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Osgilliat(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

We're not one obviously but Yorubas are confused and don't know what they want. Northerners know what they want(born to rule Nigeria) Igbos know what they want.

Tell me what Yorubas want cheesy
The north understand that Yorubas can kill for a plate of amala so they just give them the plate n watch them kill their brother.

why does everyone think that the Northerners are born to rule without considering the fact that they born so many to rule.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Adekorya: 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
SS/SEe are the one receiving the highest money allocation because of crude oil

But still majority of their states is lacking behind wen compared to SW states in term of development despite the fact that our allocation is nowhere near their own.

because majority of their leaders are nothing but thieves that only enriches their pocket.

And instead of them to attack their thieves leaders with criticism they will be shifting the blame to other regions.

Recounting the ordeal of the past and blaming the dead Awolowo is all what they relied up.

Funny enough they will be Praising the man who lead them to slaughtered and brought upon them destruction which they are yet to recover from.

But they shld knw the more they continue living in the past The more backwardness will continue to befall them.

Even their so call Hero that lead them to slaughtered knw fully well that Nigeria federal system will never give room to secession on easy term.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Waspy(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
Fake links, threads, and excerpts are now the order of the day on NL.

Anyways, to the post... If Yorubas have bn the problem of this country for thus long and other tribes have bn shy or so bullied that they can't effect nor force solutions, then...........Yorubas shld swagger on like the Boss they are.

Meanwhile Seun and his goons will close eyes to such till it turns dirty.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by baby124: 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
Those same troublesome people helped you become emir against all odds. Shameless idio*t. See why it's good to be careful what you say because you never know where your help will come from. Yoruba's should have let Jonathan swallow you now.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by MugabeRobert: 3:05pm On May 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by vega84(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2015
B4 they start their insults, lemme state here that the contains of that post is soooooo sooo true, having studied the history of this country carefully over the years I still restore that the YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA! ,their betrayal and coward life style still remain their weak point ,they hausas might be selfish,ruthless,and mean bt I prefer them cos right frm day one they hav always declared their stand, they WANT POWER FR THEIR SELVES ALONE! We all already knw this bt fr the yorubas u can never tell CHAMLEONS ! Tufiwa! Yorubas yeye people! #vegatalks

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by ctuagent007: 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. From the drug traffickers in the east to the militants in the south, the street touts/area boys in the west and the boko boys in the north. We can only move forward once we realize its a general problem and not a problem with a specific tribe.
NB. I'm not Yoruba. I dislike the ones on naira land.

Loooook my sister, there is no difference between the Yorubas on NL & the ones you see on Twitter, Facebook, 2go, Whatspp, BBM, office, School, neighbourhood, etc...Infact I prefer the ones on NL because they don't pretend & they show you their bigotry that they are UNLIKE your friends you know and meet everyday pretending to be what they are not but come to NL to showcase their talent....& there are some with 2 to 5 accounts on Twitter, Facebook, etc who use one to ABUSE people & then use their popular account to CONSOLE the same people they just finish insulting and abusing...the heart of every man is desperately wicked

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by saintopus(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2015
They have started firing each other now. Yesterday, it was the yoruba "Soyinka " on the Igbos today, it is the turn of the North to fire the Yorubas.

"Is sorai!!! Make una continue "

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Chiaka(f): 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
Adekorya:
Wen u r in Rome u Behave like a Romanian

Oro festival is well know festival in Yoruba land.

And wenever the festival is going on, no lady is allow to witness it cos the repercussion of lady seeing is death.

And its Midnight stuff meaning the organizers expectation is dat everyone shld b sleeping then, bt the Hausa woman decided to witnesses wot they are doin and she came out around 2am when the festival was going despite the plead from her husband and neighbors not to go out.

because she failed to obey and respect the community culture she was hit with d consequence. Its d Hausa dat started the fight. All in the name of seeking revenge they started killing all their Yoruba neighbors and started burning Yoruba's houses.

And Yoruba responded because u cnt expect us to fold hand because the woman she not the first woman dat such wld befall. And a month before the festival publicity wld av bn made On Radio and Tv. A car wld av bn set up to with Public Address System to tour around the town everyday for the pple that don't av access to Tv and Radio.

Don't asked me how I know about this story, I was. born an d brought up in Sagamu and I also witnessed the riot.

Which
The writer never did.

What is Oro Festival and why are women not allowed to witness such an entertainment , isn't it a festival ?/
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Olufhemy(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

Does it matter when it was said?
The truth cannot be changed sweetie
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria.

I agree with the poster that said they're very easy to convince. See how they're behaving now because of ordinary VP position that has little or no weight. Asking the north to keep the rest of the positions.lmao
The way they follow follow any rich man or a man in power eh, if he says they should eat poopoo, they won't question it.

Now they're defending every move of Buhari with their blood cheesy even when it's not true. Buhari set to implement dress code in Abuja, they say it's ok cheesy Even if Buhari Islamises Nigeria, Yorubas will still say it's ok cheesy
See them having orgasm yesterday cos of a statement credited to Soyinka, yet the same man has denied the statements.

There is god o

When I read things like this,coupled with the fact that I have lived in the east,I can reason that the easterners will never understand d working of the west.
The west is far ahead,fear no one,& convinceable by none. In my opinion,I will say the east will keep seeing it dis way so long as they keep to their pepetual bias.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Chiaka(f): 3:29pm On May 06, 2015
Waspy:
Fake links, threads, and excerpts are now the order of the day on NL.

Anyways, to the post... If Yorubas have bn the problem of this country for thus long and other tribes have bn shy or so bullied that they can't effect nor force solutions, then...........Yorubas shld swagger on like the Boss they are.

Follo follo they are ....

Meanwhile Seun and his goons will close eyes to such till it turns dirty.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Chiaka(f): 3:33pm On May 06, 2015
Adekorya:
SS/SEe are the one receiving the highest money allocation because of crude oil

But still majority of their states is lacking behind wen compared to SW states in term of development despite the fact that our allocation is nowhere near their own.

because majority of their leaders are nothing but thieves that only enriches their pocket.

And instead of them to attack their thieves leaders with criticism they will be shifting the blame to other regions.

Recounting the ordeal of the past and blaming the dead Awolowo is all what they relied up.

Funny enough they will be Praising the man who lead them to slaughtered and brought upon them destruction which they are yet to recover from.

But they shld knw the more they continue living in the past The more backwardness will continue to befall them.

Even their so call Hero that lead them to slaughtered knw fully well that Nigeria federal system will never give room to secession on easy term.

Good you know the oil is from this region this explains why the money we are currently receiving is way too small and we need more to bring about any meaningful development.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Adekorya: 4:28pm On May 06, 2015
Chiaka:

What is Oro Festival and why are women not allowed to witness such an entertainment , isn't it a festival ?/

Is traditional festival. The festival lasts
several days and for its duration women, and others who are not participating, are
expected to stay indoors

A masquerade usually parade through the street of town at Night (with incantations) to clean and sanctify the town of any disease and evil every year ( according to traditional believe).

Believe me is so ocultic that the incantations and the sound is enough to inflict fear of goin outside on u.

Despite the fact that I'm son of d soil I used to covered my ear wit pillow wenever
the noise started

I dnt knw where the Hausa woman got her courage from.

Is normally observed in July

The festival lasts for
seven days and for its duration women, and others who are not participating, are expected to stay indoors.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by jared007: 4:55pm On May 06, 2015
Yoruba elites are part of the major problem in Nigeria. How can the Oil companies ve their offices in yoruba land instead of the Niger-delta? How can the major companies in the Niger-delta be dominated by yorubas? How can Lagos Port be d only real functioning port in Nigeria? I stand for one nigeria but there must be equity

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Adekorya: 5:02pm On May 06, 2015
Chiaka:

Good you know the oil is from this region this explains why the money we are currently receiving is way too small and we need more to bring about any meaningful development.

We all know is ur right, bt u guy are not questioning ur leaders enough. Even if the more money comes in, do u actually bliv will leaders will make proper use of.?

Here in SW we put more pressure on our leaders knowing fully well of their predicament in term allocation but we don't give a damm abt dem because we know no matter how small the money is they will still scupp some into their pocket.

Ur leaders are telling u the money is to small but they are not looking poor,virtually all of them bcm billionaires after leaving office and also leave a comfortable lives.

Wise up my fellow Nigerians because they are using u.

Lagos is typical example Believe me Tinubu and his pple are working but we wnt more that's why we attack and criticize so dat they will never relent.

Wen the election cms arround we will intentionally support another part during the campaign but on the election day sumtin else will happened, because we wnt them give more.

Adopt the same and the diff will b clear. Even if they told u the money is not enough
Tell dem to do sumtin wit d one they are having.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Built2last: 5:04pm On May 06, 2015
SLS
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by eightsin(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2015
So much trouble in the world
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 06, 2015
Let the world come and see and know why Nigeria is in a big poo shiit nsi

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by chacoonder(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.

My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998).

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention.

When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals.

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other "nationalities" that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities. This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood./
@Op, you posted rubbishh from your stock fish brain. 'm so happy for you grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by abdulwastecx(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

We're not one obviously but Yorubas are confused and don't know what they want. Northerners know what they want(born to rule Nigeria) Igbos know what they want.

The north understand that Yorubas can kill for a plate of amala so they just give them the plate n watch them kill their brother.

You are very confused and lack critical thinking ability.
Yorubas are very diverse set of people with different ideology and behaviour. the word credited to sanusi are his opinions and i disagree with all his assertion.

I am yoruba from a northern state and believe that Nigeria problem is more of poverty, illiteracy, ignorance etc, which are the bane of Nigeria underdevelopment.
poverty will always allow religious and ethnic sentiment to be use by politicians which are mostly from the North.

I say Nigeria elite from all part of the country are Nigeria problem because of their corruption, insensitivity and lack of know how to turn things around
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by abdulwastecx(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2015
jared007:
Yoruba elites are part of the major problem in Nigeria. How can the Oil companies ve their offices in yoruba land instead of the Niger-delta? How can the major companies in the Niger-delta be dominated by yorubas? How can Lagos Port be d only real functioning port in Nigeria? I stand for one nigeria but there must be equity

Oil companies want to make profit, hence they locate their offices where there is security, access to other services which will make operation smooth. lagos is just the obvious location for that because of her infrastructures like good banking system, international airport etc.

Major companies employed competent personnel and if yorubas are the best at that why not.

Lagos has a naturally deep harbor which enable port to be built to handle heavy ships.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
Chiaka:

majority of the oil are from the sea and the revenue to those oil producing states is enough to sustain them
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
coolzeal:
3 great nations with different cultures, religion and ideology fixed in a pack called Nigeria. How do we surviv?

Nigeria is more like 300 countries in one.....but employment, poverty reduction, education will help us to get Nigerians who are first Nigerian before hausa, yoruba or igbo
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 6:22pm On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
yorubas are very easy to convince

there girls can b very easy to polash grin

d worst part wen u allow them live in ur compound, dem go use sh.it(poo) paint everywhere brown

Come to the cities and you will see many Igbo girls wandering about in search of husband They have become used and dumped since their men would rather go to village to pick wives. Many of them have grown white hair and they are still single. And if your steupid, thoughtless and unreasonable flaaaaathead self must know, every woman is easy to catch of you know how to play your card game.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 6:27pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

Does it matter when it was said?
The truth cannot be changed sweetie
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria.

I agree with the poster that said they're very easy to convince. See how they're behaving now because of ordinary VP position that has little or no weight. Asking the north to keep the rest of the positions.lmao
The way they follow follow any rich man or a man in power eh, if he says they should eat poopoo, they won't question it.

Now they're defending every move of Buhari with their blood cheesy even when it's not true. Buhari set to implement dress code in Abuja, they say it's ok cheesy Even if Buhari Islamises Nigeria, Yorubas will still say it's ok cheesy
See them having orgasm yesterday cos of a statement credited to Soyinka, yet the same man has denied the statements.

There is god o

I know what is paining you; your candidate lost out due to his daftness. Do you know why he lost out? He messed with the Yoruba. You can't mess with us and go scot free. Enjoy your defeat while it lasts.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Larriekay: 6:35pm On May 06, 2015
Chiaka:
Their Master have spoken so they are not gonna respond to this thread grin grin grin
ode u nor go talk abt ur brother in indonesia abi? No una dey spoil ds country name?
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

I guess you have been dead for decades and you just came to live today. If not, you would have heard about what the Yorubas want. We never seize to tell the whole world that we need true federalism and resource control. It is actually your flaaaathead tribe that is CONFUSED. Today, you will shout Biafra and tomorrow, you will say something else. You bunch of parasites were jubilating when MIDDLE BELT said they want Igbo's to stay and not run away when book haram was threatening. Yet, few days before, you were crying for Biafra! Which one do you people actually want? To stay as part of Nigeria or to separate as Biafra? Even your governments in gully-erosioned and landlocked alaigbo are hunting down MASSOB. Yet your thoughtless lots will come here shouting Biafra like bunch of demented souls. If your eediotic selves actually wanted Biafra, why haven't you all vacated other parts of Nigeria and just go home? Of your bunch of fools are serious about Biafra, why were you collecting gabbage of signatures when the Nigerian cardiologist based in US threatened Igbo's? If you are not bunch of EMPTY chest beaters, why were you shouting blue murder when fashola casted some of you back to your gully erosion, like monstrous clothe? The question should be posed to you foooolish, eediotic, money-slave flaaatheads:]WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT? Are you staying as part of Nigeria or you want to form Biafra? I know you are too confused to give sensible response.

And for your information, Yoruba's are not barbarians like Igbo's, who can kill their mother's for money. Igbo's can even throw the bible into the fire and pick up the Quran if they are offered plenty money. Yeah, that is how bad and demonic you flaaaatheads are. You love money more than your creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria / Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.