Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria (13247 Views)

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by nairavsdollars(f): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Iba Gani Adams, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland on Tuesday said the decision by President Muhammadu Buhari to recognise June 12 as Nigeria’s democracy is a welcome development.

He said while President Buhari deserves commendation for this lofty decision, he should take a step further by restructuring the country before the 2019 general election.

“I humbly welcome the decision. It is something we can call true reconciliation. As a Muslim, it is also a gift of Ramadan. Ramadan is a month of forgiveness, truth, fair play and loving others the way you love yourself.

” So, I commend the president for this historic decision and at the same time i am imploring him to do more on the basis of restructuring the country before the election so that Nigeria can truly move forward.

"If he can do justice on the issue of restructuring, Nigeria will not only move forward but if he continue in this direction, he will have the support of most progressive-minded Nigerians in future politics,” he said.

https://independent.ng/june-12-as-democracy-day-asks-buhari-to-restructure-nigeria-before-election/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by sarrki(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pmb all I can say is God Bless you sire

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by clevvermind(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
At least, this is commendable. I know many won't like this.

22 Likes

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by kahal29: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by KingSango(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Rebuild and make stronger. smiley

The only thing that matters is duty and commitment for progress. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by clevvermind(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
sarrki:
I know that you are ready to lick Buhari's anus because of this.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by kahal29: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
sarrki:

I concur. Let me see what PDP is going to use to campaign in the south west in 2019 elections.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by kraftyiyk: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
In other words, Gani Adams is challenging PMB to restructure Nigeria if he actually meant well for the Nation.
The eye service of recognising june 12 is not enough to con Nigerians this time arround. grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by IsaAbubakar: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]
God punish Buhari and his shameless hungry fat supporters
may God deal with all Buhari's supporters the way he's dealing with Benue and taraba
sarrki stop supporting evil just because of tribalism and some coins
you're always in support of evil men
it doesn't benefit you
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
know the truth and you'll be happy slim and fit
asalamualykum

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by chuksjuve(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Don't push your luck too far..

He honored Abiola out of desperation to score cheap political point, not out of love or patriotism ..

Asking him to restructure Nigeria is pushing your luck too far..
It's a future impossible request..

Enjoy the Abiola hypnosis he has given you ..

Cheers

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ask him BUHARI to declare end to killing and recession which is most important then shifting date.

4 Likes

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2018
kahal29:

I concur. Let me see what PDP is going to use to campaign in the south west in 2019 elections.

Thanks for agreeing that this is about 2019, Buhari need the SW, what a good way to win us over, I’ve to admit it’s better than sharing dollar.

My issue with PMB is that he’s not a democrat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Omeokachie: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
He will do no such thing.

The Arewa consultative forum are already waiting to attack him for June 12 declaration, and you want him to restructure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by KingSango(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
He will do no such thing.

The Arewa consultative forum are already waiting to attack him for June 12 declaration, and you want him to restructure?

He is a war hero. PMB can handle an attack. Don't go getting soft on me. grin

Ase

Love Sango

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Bolustical: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Some people-since last night till June 12 grin tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Good to see MY PRESIDENT getting accolades left, right and center for this great decision that he took.

It's only some people that are ready to die with hate that are having running tummy with this good feat.
Una never see anything
!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Onyinye15(f): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
If he can do justice on the issue of restructuring, Nigeria will not only move forward but if he continue in this direction, he will have the support of most progressive-minded Nigerians in future politics,” he said.

It's alright

1 Like

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Ababio75(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
*CORRUPTION SELF EXAMINATION!!!*

- If you usually put more sugar in your tea when in a hotel than you do at home, You're likely to be corrupt?

- If you use more tissue in a public washroom than you do at home, you are a potential thief if given opportunity.

- If you serve yourself more food that you can finish just because someone else is footing the bill, you're greedy.

- If you usually jump queues, you have potential for abusing office if given a powerful position.

- If you are more concerned about knowing someone's surname rather than first name, you're likely to be a tribal bigot. Its even worse when someone tells you their name & then you ask, "which tribe is that?"

- If you usually overlap while in traffic jam or have no regard for traffic lights, then you would easily embezzle public funds if you're given a position at a public office since you hate regulation .

- If you channel waste or dirty water from your compound to a neighbour's compound rather than managing it, you're ill-mannered.

If you look at this post and wonder whether it was really necessary to talk about these issues; then you are very dishonest and you would easily cover up ills in the society for your own benefit.
*HOW FAIR ARE U IN THE EXAM?*

*Let us try to be people of character wherever we find ourselves*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by datola: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
"If he can do justice on the issue of restructuring, Nigeria will not only move forward but if he continue in this direction, he will have the support of most progressive-minded Nigerians in future politics,” he said.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Bossontop(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
undecided
Even if he restructures nigeria he will never have my vote!!!

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
On restructuring we STAND!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Viergeachar: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Right!
Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Firefire(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
The fraudster should restructure the country according to his campaign promise and stop deceiving the brainless ediots with the Greek gift.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by yazach: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
BUHARI my man

If God wants you, He compel your enemy to like you either they like it or not.

Even IPOB that are not Nigerian are beginning to like PMB

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
kahal29:

So you think yoruba's are as easily impressed as you. Better start learning how to give rimjob to cows.
Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
The award is not only righting a criminal wrong done to MKO, but an acknowledgement of his status as a “former President” of Nigeria.

Abiola must not only be officially recognised as a former President which this hasn't done, his family should be paid all his entitlements as President , from the said June 1993 till date PLUS a hefty compensation by the state. Not only to MKO who also lost his brave wife to the struggle , but every citizen who lost their lives for the actualisation of June 12 should be compensated by the state .

4 Likes

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
If Buhari restructure Nigeria then he's going to win

grin
Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who go administer the restructured nation Same crooks and looters

1 Like

Re: June 12: Gani Adams Hails Buhari, Asks Him To Restructure Nigeria by Strongbest(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Very tactical. Who ever gave the president this idea deserves some accolade. Very thoughtful of him at a time like this.

The South West has once again been woed by the President. A very tasteful bait a lot will swallow without a second thought.

Come 2019, God's will be done. Amen.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian / Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing / Nigeria's Gas Reserve To Last For 94 Years, Komalafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.