Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP (2943 Views)

John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP by malonephill(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2015
Adelaide2:

So these are your example of Igbos lambasting Yoruba as an ethnic group? Plus, I did not know Jimi Agbaje is an Igbo man
so you only saw jimi name there?

Beside I make reference to it on my previous comment because you pointed out oba's of lagos statement

2 Likes

Re: Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2015
tomakint:

Omo eran jati jati ni e, a slowpoke with no common sense is who you are undecided if you are not a bastard you would have done well not to quote me.....oya change into your insurgent moniker.....bloody stinking coward!
Wole Soyinka has denied he made the statement. Why are you now speaking "for" Yoruba people begging Ndigbo? Who made you their spokesman, gbeborun?

3 Likes

Re: Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP by saintendurance: 3:48pm On May 06, 2015
Soyinka is the biggest foolish professor i ever see in life.
Re: Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP by saintendurance: 3:51pm On May 06, 2015
soyinka is a fool.
Re: Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP by tomakint: 3:52pm On May 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Wole Soyinka has denied he made the statement. Why are you now speaking "for" Yoruba people begging Ndigbo? Who made you their spokesman, gbeborun?
If you are not a slowpoke, this ought to be your fist statement to me and where did I indicate that I am a spokesman for the 'Yorubas' I am only talking on behalf of the 'Omoluabis' and not a bigot like you. You may sod off now, stop spamming my mentions.
Re: Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 06, 2015
Adelaide2:

''Three Out Of Five Nigerians Win Parliamentary Seats In UK General Elections-NigeriaToday

For the first time ever, Nigerian-Britons have secured seats in the UK parliament. In the first serious attempt last Thursday, three emerged victorious in the UK’s toughest elections in more than three decades. Chuka Umunna (Labour), Helen Grant (Conservative) and Chi Onwurah (Labour) won their constituency seats while Kemi Adegoke (Conservative) and Abbey Akinoshun (Independent candidate) were unsuccessful.''

http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/09/three-out-five-nigerians-win-parliamentary-seats-uk-general-elections-nigeriatoday

When did Helen Grant become Igbo? She never knew who her father was, hence she bears he mother's maiden name. Ditto Chi Onwurah who never grew up with her father. Two dead-beat fathers shouldn't be a thing of pride (Helen Grant is not even Igbo). Regardless, at least the Yoruba ones are 100% black with both parents in their lives - but you had to pick three mixed race folks (one is not Igbo), just to massage ya non-existent ego. Claiming Helen Grant is like claiming Steven Woolfe of the UKIP party in the European Parliament - he's half-Nigerian as well.

Heck, even Ghana has more full Ghanaian (100% black) black MPs in the House of Commons than the mixed race folks you're crying everywhere about. And if Adam Afriyie, who's mixed is added to the list - then they should have one extra. grin

That said, let's check the names of Nigerians in the House of Lords [no common(ers)] who represent British nobility/royalty - the knighted ones.

- Baron Victor Adebowale.
- Baroness Lola Young.

They're both 100% black, with Yoruba parents. And they both align with everything black and African in the UK. Baroness Lola Young is always speaking about the black experience in the UK, championing causes to help the Afro-Caribbean society and she's the president of many black NGOs. Ditto Baron Victor Adebowale who's so proud of his blackness that he wears dreadlocks and works with disadvantaged black youths in the disadvantaged areas in the UK. Can you see difference now?
Re: Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP by somegirl1: 1:12pm On May 11, 2015
John Godson is a fine man
Re: Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP by ahizih(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He brought cultism to our tertiary institution
He won a "nobel" award wif one novel less dan a 100 pages(lion and d jewel and vice versa)
So wadz so special abt dis man?
Guess we just luv his beards
Notin more nufin less

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
If only Chinua Achebe was to be alive, i don't think that old man called Wole will go out there and say trash with his mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Massive Protest In Igweocha (PH) / Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha / Two Die In Stampede As Tinubu Shares Ramadan Gifts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.