Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 (52930 Views)

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo) / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by allanphash7(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2015
An so sure dat baba iyabo x-ray can neva be cute

Ebora owu himself

I just like him tho
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just like Obasanjo, you're a fool. Are you pained??... Go jump into the lagoon like these guys are doing.
Did you take notice of that second guy jumping into the lagoon? Kai! I pity him groins!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by djblue007(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by AKMoney1(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2015
Cute
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by EugeneGee4(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2015
HMMMMM baba is looking handsome here oooo
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 06, 2015
omenka:
Another day, another idiotic comment, same fingers, same dude.
SeverusSnape:

Just like Obasanjo, you're a fool. Are you pained??... Go jump into the lagoon like these guys are doing.
omenka:
Same day, same forum, same device, same imp, another moronic comment.
SeverusSnape:

Just like Buhari, you're a dullard, are you pained...receive this punch!
omenka:
Same hour, same device, same forum, same bloodline, same ret&rd, another moronic comment.
SeverusSnape:

Just like your ancestors, you're cursed. Are you pained...**refuses to post a deadly gif**... Don't want you to kill yourself. grin grin

Will you ladies plzz sharrap?!

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by PStacks(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2015
No be today baba iyabo don get swag..

Obj played a very vital role in making and Breaking of GEJ..
Long live Ebora of Owu kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by naijafella(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See his big head, Lord of Corruption!...And now he's seen as an elder statesman, APC navigator grin

No respect for elders abi?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by danie09(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2015
Ebora owu
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by ivili(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2015
I want to know,how come whenever a topic is posted,some people have already commented before it shows.I think something strange is going on here.Anyway,never liked Baba iyabo but cute pic.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by razz0: 5:04pm On May 06, 2015
2015 Voters gsm database with over 60M nos Sorted by polling units and nos. Entire country : 200K, 1 State : 100k, 1 Local Govt : 50k, Random : 50kobo per no. Call : 08037563932,07056706745
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by olasha1(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo
D man dat spent $16b on lite and d tin no work, Buhari must probe him or his zero-corrution chants is a false alarm
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

your regression is certain because u have been destined not to witness good thing in life,but the change we all clamored for must surely show u how good Nigeria deserve to be.so start preparing your sorrowful life..because Buhari have come to reshape your regretful destiny.say me well to your fellow sorrow member e.g temitemi1,mogidi etc and pray your kid will toll your path if u are destined to get 1

God bless Buhari
God bless all change agent
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Bestglo(f): 5:05pm On May 06, 2015
the man b fine before o

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Rilwayne001: 5:06pm On May 06, 2015
ziqqz:

Will you ladies plzz sharrap?!

Shutup. they are not ladies.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by pring: 5:06pm On May 06, 2015
Roon9:

Is it dah u don't ava job or a life? Am pro GEJ but mehnnnn u r bleeping annoying, sounding jus lika broken record! Abeg gi urself brain haaabeg
That is simply joblessness. In every thread he keeps writing nonsense.
His only fooling himself though.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by allanphash7(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2015
So jonathan is now the saint
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo
D man dat spent $16b on lite and d tin no work, Buhari must probe him or his zero-corrution chants is a false alarm
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by allanphash7(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2015
Big hugs
olasha1:

your regression is certain because u have been destined not to witness good thing in life,but the change we all clamored for must surely show u how good Nigeria deserve to be.so start preparing your sorrowful life..because Buhari have come to reshape your regretful destiny.say me well to your fellow sorrow member e.g temitemi1,mogidi etc and pray your kid will toll your path if u are destined to get 1

God bless Buhari
God bless all change agent
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by omenka(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just like your ancestors, you're cursed. Are you pained...**refuses to post a deadly gif**... Don't want you to kill yourself. grin grin
Keep it low.

Same forum, same device, same leprous fingers, same vacuous brain, same duchebag, same bloodline, same day, another imbec!lic comment.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2015
omenka:
Same hour, same device, same forum, same bloodline, same ret&rd, another moronic comment.
the guy is a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

ediot, is that all you can say?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:21pm On May 06, 2015
vheMa:
For suregrin the nxt tym am viewing dis would be on FPgrin any betscheesy
oya it has enter front page, start trekking from lagos to sokoto
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 06, 2015
Dis Man dey very ugly from time immemorial
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by ochestraone(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
na this man we suppose give the name baba one chance, he no dey miss road at all
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by ijustdey: 5:24pm On May 06, 2015
So Remi obasanjo knows how to use fork and knife to eat just like the first pic
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by kingogundana: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
Join our motivational & inspirational quotes channel on BlackBerry pin C00445FBE

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by hansad: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
makzeze:
Obasanjo with his first wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) at a breakfast in 1979

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aminiya/index.php/waiwaye/8578-waiwaye-daga-taskar-tsohon-mai-hoto-baba-shettima-12

Remember that by 1979, Obasanjo was already a HoS. Yet these days, he seeks to appoint who should be formalized with votes as president of Nigeria. There is a lot absurd about Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by ezecushy(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
you with. Your useless transformation I tink u don't even no d meaning of trasformation yourmate are prating to make it in all situation u are here crying for trasformation. Ok wait for trasformation while your mate are busy making money. Nonsence.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Yinkash100(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
That's d man
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by ayotimofe: 5:31pm On May 06, 2015
oh my God!I was born that year winkoh my God!I was born that year
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by OKNkanu(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2015
When will peeps stop posting senseless articles on NL

So the idea of picture is what now??...

To see how Baba bn get fine face? Or wetin?
I don't just get.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

oya it has enter front page, start trekking from lagos to sokoto
I see,truly you be mugu angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by imperfections: 5:47pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmm...... imagine iyabo knows how to eat using two spoons . civilized in the 1900bc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.