Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 (52941 Views)

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo) / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by dhorlipizzu(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2015
That awkward moment tho!!!

Still observing from my palmtree mode...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by ctuagent007: 5:50pm On May 06, 2015
I stopped respecting OBJ when
it was confirmed he slept & f.uuck the shi.iit out of his stepson's wife
....there and then I lost respect for him & for his daughter to come out publickly to disgrace him, is more than enough to showthat he, OBJ has lost it....he is in the hands of his CREATOR

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by SeverusSnape(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2015
omenka:
Keep it low.

Same forum, same device, same leprous fingers, same vacuous brain, same duchebag, same bloodline, same day, another imbec!lic comment.
I'm bored already...
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2015
naijafella:

No respect for elders abi?
Which elder

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by SeverusSnape(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

Did you take notice of that second guy jumping into the lagoon? Kai! I pity him groins!
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Me too... He's a learner.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by SeverusSnape(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ediot, is that all you can say?
Goat, Why are you asking??
Cantankerous fool.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by 1stola: 5:58pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See his big head, Lord of Corruption!...And now he's seen as an elder statesman, APC navigator grin
I agree with you on this but, minus APC.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just like Obasanjo, you're a fool. Are you pained??... Go jump into the lagoon like these guys are doing.

Bro, from whence came this picture again? Hahahahah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by SeverusSnape(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
1stola:

I agree with you on this but, minus APC.
Thank God you agree with me today. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by SeverusSnape(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, from whence came this picture again? Hahahahah
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
While his wife (God Rest her soul - killed by armed robbers) eats with knife and fork , Thief O eats with his bare hands
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by mightycrown1(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2015
EBORA OWU MAA YAN FANDA LOJU ELEGAN WON, BABA LOJE FUN BABA BABA WON, WON NI UN FI E SE.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahaha. You're also laffing!

But seriously they drive home the message than thousands of words.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:14pm On May 06, 2015
vheMa:
I see,truly you be mugu angry
lolz, if i vex now, i will give you a romantic kiss, don't make me vex ooocheesy
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. You're also laffing!

But seriously they drive home the message than thousands of words.
Absolutely my good sir... cool
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Absolutely my good sir... cool

It seems you have a 500G capacity external hard drive dedicated to these hilarious pictures!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Rotimi47: 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
1979shocked

OBJ been enjoy life before "stealing is not corruption" era.

I swear OBJ's loot can feed the whole of Togolipsrsealed

BTW he fine small for here o abi na my eyes? *adjust glasses*
While that which Jonathan stole can feed South Africa.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by SeverusSnape(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

It seems you have a 500G capacity external hard drive dedicated to these hilarious pictures!
No boss, not up to that, Just my tablet.
On 'quick office'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by juman(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2015
God knows how many families and peoples that finding it difficult to find anything to eat in the country because of bad and senseless governance by those sadist 'leaders'.

A country of 180 millions people with less than 4k megawatts of electricity.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by yoged(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo
D man dat spent $16b on lite and d tin no work, Buhari must probe him or his zero-corrution chants is a false alarm
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
Mumu why your otuoke father no probe am. If he Buhari didn't probe him. Find the nearest lagoon and jump
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by egunna(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo
D man dat spent $16b on lite and d tin no work, Buhari must probe him or his zero-corrution chants is a false alarm
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
mr wot ever.wot is change nd wot is transformation?
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Forwetinnah: 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
OBJ has never been cute...just say the younger version of his ugly cunning self.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

lolz, if i vex now, i will give you a romantic kiss, don't make me vex ooocheesy
its been long I got one, abeg vex grin.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by ayokellany: 8:41pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

What will Buhari now do to Jonathan that spent $200 billion to undo the little that Obasanjo did ? Buhari must definitely hang him like a xmas fowl.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by lexy2014: 9:51pm On May 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It's with his family.
some...no b all b that. Which one b iyabo 4 inside?
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by eedriyz(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

How much did your clueless transformer spent? I'm on a generator at this time nigga. Stop hating and get a life. GEJ and OBJ are of the same blood... #Looters
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by ojeota(f): 9:41am On May 07, 2015
See how God elevated this man
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by alveene(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2015
Eeeeepuan!! Dis folks have been using fork and knife since 1979!? And my humble self cannot even conveniently handle fork. Na so so my hand go dey shake. #I cant blame d gods for this, d witches from my village must be d ones responsible for dis.
Re: Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 by tola9ja: 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
Roon9:

Is it dah u don't ava job or a life? Am pro GEJ but mehnnnn u r bleeping annoying, sounding jus lika broken record! Abeg gi urself brain haaabeg

OREMUSSANCTUS see your life see how the guy break your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.