Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians (1227 Views)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / DSS To Arrest 8 More Judges, 7 Still In Custody-daily Trust / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by abila122: 3:31pm On May 06, 2015
Barely a week after Indonesia put four Nigerians to death by firing squad for drug and other related offences, the country is to execute eight more Nigerians for the same offence. The United Nigerians In Diaspora (UNID), while making this known in Lagos on Tuesday condemned what it called the lackadaiscal attitude of the Federal Government towards the recent execution of four Nigerians in that country and called on it to prevail on the Indonesian government not to kill the next 8 convicts.

UNID president, Paschal Okolie, while briefing newsmen in Lagos gave the names of those presently awaiting execution in Indonesia as Michael Titus Igwe, Kingsley Okonkwo, Uchenna Onyewuru, Eugene Ape, Humphrey Ejike, Obinna Nwajiagu, Benjamin Onuoha and Ikenna Abanukwu. Although, the group condemned drug trafficking, it called on the good people of Nigeria to rise against the impending execution in Indonesia.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/world-news/item/700-outrageous-indonesia-to-execute-8-more-nigerians
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On May 06, 2015
I checked the names of the criminals and I am not even surprised

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by koma1(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2015
I have no pity for them.
SAY NO TO DRUG TRAFFICKING

4 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Adelaide2: 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
I AM Igbo amd if these guys are tried fairly and found guilty, they should face the punishment of the land.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Adelaide2: 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Just like all the international terrorists from Nigeria have been Yorubas, both male and female.

2 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by lolababe331e: 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
After they just executed 8 people last week these ones didn't learn their lesson angry later they will come online and tell us how they are hard working Hard working drug traffickers grin

5 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by A7(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2015
Why can't somebody protest about "not going to indonesia to sell drugs" instead of yesterdays stunt in Lagos? Their laws clearly stated the punishment is execution, seems potato heads love deviating from norms especially if quick money is involved.

3 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by tobillionaire(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2015
Nd they'll com back to naija nd start erecting magnificent structures. Ppl hu dunno wil b calling dem importer nd exporter...... Father, lead us nt into temptatn bt deliver us frm all evil.

4 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by ki02020(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2015
No pity....at indoneasia airport there is an inscription that says DRUG TRAFFICKING ATTRACTS DEATH PENALTY...so why do it and why must nigerians be in the news for bad things

2 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by GboyegaD(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2015
There is nothing the Federal Government can do since the Indonesian government has decided the punishment for drug trafficking if caught as death.

3 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Pataki: 4:17pm On May 06, 2015
Irrespective of their tribes or affliations, they should face the law of the land.

But why is that, it is always these kind of people from a particular tribe that are mostly involved in this iwa pala-pala? Una no get molebi to speak sense unto una heads?

The other day, one of them was even claiming deludedly that his grandfather was the descendant of Queen Sheba while being sentenced to jail for drug business?!

2 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by jared007: 4:35pm On May 06, 2015
Igbo why na?

3 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by MRBrownJ: 4:42pm On May 06, 2015
i wonder why people are surprised that there are more to face the penalty of their crimes...... it seems to be a national sport for nigerians to do crimes so therefore some of them should get their medals (death wherever it applies).

many of them are in China, abi you guys forgot that old documentary about these devils?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnYuOwyr2Rk
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Nasman(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2015
It Simple obey their Law and live peacefully. I have stayed in Jakarta, Indonesia for 2yrs. I have never had any problem with police. Some don't usually believe am a Nigerian (Due to my Arab looks) until they see my passport. In neighboring Malaysia, some house owners only give Nigerians with Islamic name house to rent, while other Nigerians are being targeted for hate crime. Am not here to hail, the North where I came from. But, for those of u who have stayed in this part of the world, u will understand where am heading. Now authorities in Malaysia, Indonesia and co. Can differentiate between a Northerner and a Southerners. Pls Stop disgracing Nigeria pls.

2 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Udmaster(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
it has nothing to do with tribe.. Stop commenting like a slowpoke and be matured.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by unuane1(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2015
Nigerians in Diaspora and their occupation;
Igbo push drugs,
Hausa - Terrorism,
Edo's - Prostitution,
Yoruba - ?

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by lolababe331e: 5:06pm On May 06, 2015
As long as the refuse to stop , Indonesian will continue to deal with them.
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
me too o

Kill them all, abeg
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by EdCure: 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Same here.

3 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Iwant2know: 7:46pm On May 06, 2015
You guys here should have sympathy for once. I am not an Igbo guy ,but honestly we should blame our govt for all these mess. Have they got any reasonable thing to offer the common masses ?
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
u just said exactly what is on my mind i guess i can say am also first to comment

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by OoduaVanguard: 8:03pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yeah bro. They are the most ambitious, most hardworking, most prosperous, most drug-dealing, and about to become the most executed tribe outside Nigeria, in fact they are the most everything. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 06, 2015
OP,

Only 8 and you are shouting outrageous?

have you consider the next 800 or 8000 to be slaughters by herdsmen in Nigeria?
I guess there is nothing outrageous if innocent Nigerians are killed by Nigerians?

Outrageous is when Nigerians who committed crimes abroad are killed within the laws of those land?

what
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by wadetaw202: 9:43pm On May 06, 2015
All of them are Igbo's. Hmmm!..the lovemof money....the root of all evils. These people can do anything for money, including selling their soils to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by datbay(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
same here

1 Like

Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by gwales: 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
They should face the firing squad ASAP
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 06, 2015
unuane1:
Nigerians in Diaspora and their occupation;
Igbo push drugs,
Hausa - Terrorism,
Edo's - Prostitution,
Yoruba - ?

Yoruba - Gbogbae
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by ki02020(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2015
gwales:
They should face the firing squad ASAP
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Ayesman(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
Iwant2know:
You guys here should have sympathy for once. I am not an Igbo guy ,but honestly we should blame our govt for all these mess. Have they got any reasonable thing to offer the common masses ?

And if the gov't failed to provide any reasonable thing to them, do you suggest resorting to drug pushing is the only solution to their mess?
Re: OUTRAGEOUS! Indonesia To Execute 8 More Nigerians by Strongfaze(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2015
Outrageous my foot! It is their law and they have been found guilty. The evils of hard drugs cannot be quantified. You want them to reverse their laws when you are not contributing anything to their economy. Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Reason Fr Nnpc's Strike / Magical! Ur Shoe Size Can Tell Ur Age! Watch This! / In The Coming Weeks,Nigerians Will Have Every Reason To Be Proud-Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.