Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable (52011 Views)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Noneroone(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has alleged that Nnamdi Kanu, its leader, is being tortured in detention by the Department of State Services (DSS), with the eventual target to “secretly execute” him.

The group, which is campaigning for an independent state for the Igbo, also alleged that Kanu was “very ill” and needed urgent medical attention.

“Information getting to us now is that the director of DSS and Buhari are planning to kill some Igbo-Biafrans working for the DSS in other to secretly execute Nnamdi Kanu,” it alleged in a statement published on its website “Biafra Herald,” on Thursday.

“For months now reports have been coming to us on how Nnamdi Kanu is been tortured in the dungeon of the DSS. Nnamdi Kanu is reported to be very ill and needs urgent care and treatment but the DSS on the order of Buhari have refused to grant him any treatment.

“Some Igbo-Biafrans who are members of the DSS have expressed their displeasure towards the treatment of Nnamdi Kanu, this resulting to Buhari and the director of DSS secretly plotting way to murder them. This information got to us is from a very reliable source and our advice to Buhari is to release Nnamdi Kanu, and also to stop torturing him because any harm done to him, will result to a war Nigeria can’t handle.

“We are calling on all IPOB members to get ready for action as instructions will be given by our deputy. We are calling all coordinators to start mobilizing all IPOB members and be on alert.”

TheCable spoke with Vincent Obetta, Kanu’s lawyer, who could not say the exact medical state of his client.

“I don’t know his state of health. They have refused to give me access to see him. I have made every effort to see him since 23 of December, but I have not been given access. So, I don’t know is condition now,” he said.

“If he is being tortured, I don’t know, but I got the rumour that he is being tortured. I am still pressing to get access to him.”

In December 2015, Adeniyi Ademola, justice of the federal high court, Abuja, had ordered the release of Kanu unconditionally, but the DSS failed to comply with the order.

Instead, it filed a suit against him before Ahmed Mohammed, another judge, at the federal high court, Abuja, who withdrew from the case after Kanu refused to take his plea.

Kanu is accused of treason, ownership of unlawful society and illegal possession of firearms.

The DSS could not be reached for an official reaction to the allegations.

https://www.thecable.ng/alleged-dss-to-secretly-execute-kanu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Noneroone(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
A president who asks "what do Igbos want" shows he is capable of hatching the elimination Igbo officers in the DSS, army, police and federal civil service.

He should also be ready to hear that Igbo officers are giving information to IPOB since their patriotism is no longer needed.

Truly things have fallen apart

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
I believe by now Kanu go don gather small brain. Make Mazi Kanu call his boys in Europe, Asia, South-America make don come free am away from DSS cell naa. This is Mr No nonsense regime, you do anyhow you see anyhow. Sambo Dasuki, Sheikh Ibraheem Al-Zakzazy and dilector Mazi Nnamdi Kanu na them Sai Baba go use do example. Bring on the protest again and face the wrath of Burantai this time around. Fire On Sai Baba

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by OgbeifunErom: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria

224 Likes 18 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by biafranqueen: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Noneroone:
what do igbos want
Your still asking that question?

11 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Noneroone:
what do igbos want

What do Nigerians want with Igbos.?

139 Likes 20 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by waternogetememy: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hahahahaha! Buhari no fit try am, in fact i encourage Buhari to dare.

Shekau will be better than Buhari the law breaker President.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
waternogetememy:

Buhari will end up in ICC for unlawful detention and murder

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by abduljabbar4(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Noneroone:
A president who asks "what do Igbos want" shows he is capable of eliminating Igbos officers in the DSS, army, police and federal civil service.

He should also be ready to hear that Igbo officer are giving IPOB information since their patriotism is no longer needed.

Truly things have fallen apart

What will IPOD do with the information? What will can they do about it?

@topic, Namdi Kanu deserves to be treated like that cos thats how a good zoo should roll

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by ccoolitempa: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Buhari will end up in ICC for unlawful detention and murder

Keep dreaming... cheesy

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Noneroone(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria
writing in bold won't give merit to your arguement

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
ccoolitempa:

Keep dreaming... cheesy

No problem.

Keep deceiving Buhari until then. cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

What will IPOD do with the information? What will can they do about it?

@topic, Namdi Kanu deserves to be treated like that cos thats how a good zoo should roll

Go and read about the end of Sardunna and Balewa cool

History is always repeated because people fail to learn cool

27 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by abduljabbar4(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
waternogetememy:

You said something will happen if he is arrested and nothing happened now you are dishing out another threat. Why cant you just keep quiet or at lease beg Buhari on his behalf instead of complicating matters for him (namdi COWnu)

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by modath(f): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

No problem.

Chill, nothing will happen to dilector, he will just get small sense & a HARD reset in there....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by abduljabbar4(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Go and read about the end of Sardunna and Balewa cool

History is always repeated because people fail to learn cool

You are talking about Sardauna have you forgotten that your violent approach towards getting biafra led to the death of 3 million Igbos including non-combatants while the "leader" was somewhere drinking beer and watching strippers in Abidja. You are the ones that should learn from history

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Zaikon(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
ipod again

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You are talking about Sardauna have you forgotten that your violent approach towards getting biafra led to the death of 3 million Igbos including non-combatants while the "leader" was somewhere drinking beer and watching strippers in Abidja. You are the ones that should learn from history

Another kolanut in the mouth of another Sarduna/Balewa

Remember that unlike the last time you accused us of being the instigators this time you guys are the instigators. cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by ccoolitempa: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

No problem.

....you mean until Buhari enters ICC....You are even more deluded than I thought... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by MuamarGaddaffi: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oh, you see there is no smoke without fire.
Kill him if you can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by bodeloja: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
We know how this will play out in Britain in terms of public opinion.

Igbos are just waiting for the perfect excuse and trigger.

This will make Breaking Global News.

Buhari should try it. nuff said!
grin grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by ifoundmyperfect: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
This can't be true... except the nation is ready for an outbreak of a civil war... war can be so dirty... I no go like turn "beast of no nation"

7 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by tommykiwi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Buhari should just free dis guy, wat will he gain by killing the gentle man..

5 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Dahveydson(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
When will all this propaganda stop?

You think if DSS wanted to execute himm they would have arrested him openly and charged him to court?

Anyway we have beer parlour news agencies to blame for all of this.

To my Igbo brothers deluding themselves with Biafra, better go look for something meaningful to do with your life and stop letting your emotions be played up on.

For the charlatans hiding behind biafra to dent the prestigious image of the Igbos, Amadioha and Karma will visit you in due time.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Abeyjide: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
another food for the wailers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by harmless011: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
H
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Sitex(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
some people act like they are blind to buhari's tyranny, they don't understand he is gradually depleting confidence in our public institutions by publicly declaring his desire to flagrantly disobey court orders.
sooner than later, when the judiciary is grounded, he will personalize the police and kill off the legislature by imposing stooges ofcourse then we will all be at his mercy.
I'm now confident that buhari ordered the death of those corp members following 2011 elections,
a man who as sitting President can on national TV sanction disobedience of court orders is more dangerous than a misguided missile,
at the end of 2019,we will be democratically worse off than Somalia, Syria or Afghanistan

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by cheruv: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kanu has sacrificed his life for the glory of the Igbo nation and in doing so has drawn many to himself

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by WisdomCanada(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls, shouldn't do this

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.