Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52150 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 12:00am On May 15, 2015
Ajiswaggs:
queens idey gbadun you aswear, bt wetin me wan ask be say after i don upload files wetin b nxt step to take.

The next step is TRAFFIC.
To drive massive traffic to your files for downloads is the next point of action.
And that is what we'd be handling in this phasen just follow on and be attentive
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by telim: 12:25am On May 15, 2015
DeGenius3:
You might want to ask if it is really possible for an average Nigerian
to earn five time his current income.

yeah there might be doubts, lots of questions begging for answers
and lots of skepticism...

it is understandable.

but there is an answer.

and it is contained in a 15 paged PDF report.

i would have attached it here but the file size exceeds the
limit of the forum.

so if you are really interested to get this report, then you can
simply get instant access to it by sending me a blank email
with subject "The Average Nigerian Income Blueprint" to
maestrobelieve@gmail.com

i will send you the report so that you can be able to
read and understand the simple concept i am trying to pass
across... and also take advantage of the goodies contained in
the report.

thanks.
If the size exceeds nairaland limit, you can uplaod it to mediafire and share the link online. It is as simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Intellab(m): 1:30am On May 15, 2015
Youtube Method
After youtube update, it became difficult for us to use youtbe as a source of traffic. I found a way to make it easier and make videos last.
Download Firefox portable. It's available on softpedia
Install and copy the folder to your desktop
Open it and set privacy to "Never Remember" ->You can do that by going to Tool menu.
Download ccleaner from zippyshare
Install and open it. Check all apps tab and clean.
Download Camstadia or Camstudio (Used for creating on screen videos)
I use the portable version.
Open it, go to keyboard shortcut and set recording and stop to any key of your choice.
Lets say F8 to start recording and F9 to stop and save.
Set recording to use microphone/speaker
Try and see the one that records with sound.
Mine is set to record with microphone.
Get windows movie maker setup on your pc just in case you don't have enough data plan to upload videos. It shrinks video size by converts it another format.
When all this is done.
Lets say you want to make a video on gta3 cheat
Make a video with camstadia while playing the game on pc and activating the cheat. Make sure it is not too long. My videos don't last more than 2 mins.
You should explain how the cheat work while recording. I call it voice over.
Save the video with the exact name of your niche. Example: g t a cheats. mp4
(Don't mind those spaces i gave).
Signup on youtube. Make sure you verdict the account using your phone number, you will be asked to do so. Upload a picture. Don t use ur real pic if your providing fake stuffs or real stuffs that are illegal. Get images from google image. Pic must be real human. You can buy already created accounts from fiverr, seoclerk.
Goto utube upload tab and upload your video.
In the video title, use
[ Date] niche name - With any other sub keyword
Like: Gta 3 cheats | Unlimited Health, Guns - No Survey Download [2015]
DON'T USE THIS EXACT NICHE, IT IS TOO SATURATED.
Under description, do this
Place your website link here. Where users can download the stuff.
Under it, describ your niche in few sentence, repeating the niche name 2-3 times
Eg. Gta3 cheats is a fantastic cheat you need for you to get…
Under tag, include your niche name, and other related keywords.
Publish the video.

The important part:
You need to rank the video using views, comment, likes, favorites.
Buy some of this from f iverr at least 1k vi ews is okay.
When through scale up-(Create more) l

6 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by uvalued(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2015
Greetings queen,

I have been following from beginning and thanks.

I have this questions:

- Since you are encouraging us with the three PP.D, could you pls, use sha.reca.sh to demonstrate some of this things?

- I uploaded on sh.areca-sh but looking at the file uploaded, i did not see the file. I hope its no problem?

-
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 2:31am On May 15, 2015
Queensss

Uh uh, sorry about the situation dr.
This could be really implicative you know. You should have allowed Telim to give you a response before dropping your address or perhaps PM him...
Let's be careful everybody.

I can never thank you enough Queensss. First time i'm meeting somebody giving out so much for so many, for nothing at all but don't worry, i'm determined to show gratitude. you are a darling. smiley
I had been trying to start CPA for months now but with modest progress, the reason i had tried reaching out to Telim was to see if he could give me tips on how to acquire/design a landing page for my CPA marketing. I checked my email after a while to see if he had replied only to see a notice of reception of car advert from me by OLX team. I was furious and tried sending a scam alert to the olx to no avail. The more unfortunate thing is that even the Telim for which i had made my mailing address public never replied.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by telim: 4:14am On May 15, 2015
Sincere4u:

I had been trying to start CPA for months now but with modest progress, the reason i had tried reaching out to Telim was to see if he could give me tips on how to acquire/design a landing page for my CPA marketing. I checked my email after a while to see if he had replied only to see a notice of reception of car advert from me by OLX team. I was furious and tried sending a scam alert to the olx to no avail. The more unfortunate thing is that even the Telim for which i had made my mailing address public never replied.
Check your mail.. sorry for the late reply, i registered with nairaland using my dump mailing address and only check it out once or twice a week.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by dapojaja(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2015
Intellab:
Youtube Method
After youtube update, it became difficult for us to use youtbe as a source of traffic. I found a way to make it easier and make videos last.
Open it and set privacy to "Never Remember" ->You can do that by going to Tool menu.
Open it, go to keyboard shortcut and set recording and stop to any key of your choice.
Get windows movie maker setup on your pc just in case you don't have enough data plan to upload videos. It shrinks video size by converts it another format.
When all this is done.
Make a video with camstadia while playing the game on pc and activating the cheat. Make sure it is not too long. My videos don't last more than 2 mins.
Signup on youtube. Make sure you verdict the account using your phone number, you will be asked to do so. Upload a picture. Don t use ur real pic if your providing fake stuffs or real stuffs that are illegal. Get images from google image. Pic must be real human. You can buy already created accounts from fiverr, seoclerk.
In the video title, use
Under it, describ your niche in few sentence, repeating the niche name 2-3 times
Publish the video.

The important part:

EXCELLENT!!!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by telim: 6:30am On May 15, 2015
I code the html and css of my landing page and outsource the graphics part to indians on odesk. The network am promoting there offers are integrated with a landing page builder and also generate a geotargeting script for targeting users ip and browser user agents, which is used to identify user device.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by sod09(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2015
Pls I don't get d way to upload......
I'm a mobile user
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
Intellab:
Youtube Method
When all this is done.
In the video title, use
Publish the video.

The important part:
Great writeup man, apart from ur link in d description box,I'll update u guys later on how to input a clickable link in d video while viewers r watching it.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Danyl(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2015
Intellab:
Youtube Method
When all this is done.
In the video title, use
Publish the video.

The important part:
:
you can use microsoft communityClips or jing for your videos. the file size is very small compared to camtasia.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Donawoite(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2015
telim:
I code the html and css of my landing page and outsource the graphics part to indians on odesk. The network am promoting there offers are integrated with a landing page builder and also generate a geotargeting script for targeting users ip and browser user agents, which is used to identify user device.
what up Telim, i try to contact you but your number is not going. Hope all is well with ur phone?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 9:27am On May 15, 2015
Intellab:
Youtube Method
When all this is done.
In the video title, use
Publish the video.

The important part:

Wow! This Is great.. I hope everybody understands this? Its just basic,this is how stuff works. Anybody has something to add up again before I give a final summary on getting traffic from youtube!

Good morning All
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 9:35am On May 15, 2015
uvalued:
Greetings queen,

I have been following from beginning and thanks.

I have this questions:

- Since you are encouraging us with the three PP.D, could you pls, use sha.reca.sh to demonstrate some of this things?

- I uploaded on sh.areca-sh but looking at the file uploaded, i did not see the file. I hope its no problem?

-

Greetings too,
You just click on "manage files"
And you'd find all the files that were uploaded succesfull. Click on the file for file info(to get the download link and stats)
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
Sincere4u:
Queensss

Uh uh, sorry about the situation dr.
This could be really implicative you know. You should have allowed Telim to give you a response before dropping your address or perhaps PM him...
Let's be careful everybody.

I can never thank you enough Queensss. First time i'm meeting somebody giving out so much for so many, for nothing at all but don't worry, i'm determined to show gratitude. you are a darling. smiley

was really unfortunate. I believe His attention has been called to this. And everything will soon be in control.. No matter what let's keep the primary purpose in focus which is making money.
Thanks for the compliment
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2015
Ypu should do your uploads using PC or Desktop
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2015
Dis is becoming more interesting, pls what is d min and max I cn witdraw from it
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 10:12am On May 15, 2015
I'd like to say a big weldone to evrybody who have been contributive to this thread.
You see, We are just getting started here.
After covering all the traffic sources we will be discussing making money will be at your tip. I want ppl to understand that when it comes to making money online CPA really works. It is the best for me. And if am really willing to help you guys I can't do nothing but teach you guys what I do and how I do it..."Network,Offer,Traffic" My primary concern is to see that you take action on all you have learned from this thread.
I know the observers/silent followers are even more than those that indicate presence by commenting to make contributions or ask questions..
Whichever ever avatar you choose to appear in doesn't matter, at the end Of it all you just make sure you take action and make money..

My udates coming up later,
See you guys.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by conquistadores(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2015
Queensss:
I'd like to say a big weldone to evrybody who have been contributive to this thread.
After covering all the traffic sources we will be discussing making money will be at your tip. I want ppl to understand that when it comes to making money online CPA really works. It is the best for me. And if am really willing to help you guys I can't do nothing but teach you guys what I do and how I do it..."Network,Offer,Traffic" My primary concern is to see that you take action on all you have learned from this thread.
I know the observers/silent followers are even more than those that indicate presence by commenting to make contributions or ask questions..
Whichever ever avatar you choose to appear in doesn't matter, at the end Of it all you just make sure you take action and make money..

See you guys.
i'll start work when i've known how to rake in traffic. Not in a haste

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Richhard(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2015
Queensss:

See you guys.

Great thread, just started following! Looking forward to learning more!

P.S. you look comely with those long hairdo, and it brings out the beauty in you, I was actually "carried away"
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samogo1: 12:39pm On May 15, 2015
@Queenss, i don't have a paypal account. hope we can withdraw from cleanfiles using a third party just as we do in fiverr?
Thanks.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by morgang(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2015
@op. I really have a mad respect for your ability to set forth this topic. The present hard times of our economy deformation in this country has really made people to look for alternate means of income; you did not just create awareness as regards to this topic but also, you gave an indept analysis plus sensitive steps to excel in it. words just can't describe how much gratitude I tend to offer. I stand in awe for u !

Although I'm about to open an account with either of the 3 u mentioned. I'm just amazed and thrilled for your ability to render such services for free.... You took your time and effort to type which is really amazing. keep it up dear!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2015
Op, abeg come continue ur good work
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
morgang:
@op. I really have a mad respect for your ability to set forth this topic. The present hard times of our economy deformation in this country has really made people to look for alternate means of income; you did not just create awareness as regards to this topic but also, you gave an indept analysis plus sensitive steps to excel in it. words just can't describe how much gratitude I tend to offer. I stand in awe for u !

Although I'm about to open an account with either of the 3 u mentioned. I'm just amazed and thrilled for your ability to render such services for free.... You took your time and effort to type which is really amazing. keep it up dear!

Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Thanks so much. Thanks to evrybody for the compliments.

About updates I really operate on a busy schedule, u guys try to cope with me.

Updates coming upp

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 11:28pm On May 15, 2015
Intellab:
Youtube Method
When all this is done.
In the video title, use
Publish the video.

The important part:

He already covered everything on this;
To add to it.

You can get game videos"new release"(which is what people are actually searching for) from these sites
Gametrailers/com
IGN/com
The are leading Gaming sites that covers everything concerining gaming.. Visit any of them or all, register(so u can get access to the download feature) then download games videos especially trending ones.. Go back to your youtube account(Remember what he said,your youtube account name/channel should be in line with the nichewink
Upload it, get a couple of views,likes and comments and just forget the rest..
You can always use fiverr to do this and always take note of your seller to make sure his doing a genuine job..

Repeat this too for any other niche and scale it up.(Make sure you are always focusing on a hot niche).. Even in the Gaming world they have seasons, there are some games which may be tranding some 4-5months ago which may not be trending now. So do well to always stay updated on latest game release(those sites I mentioned have all you need on that).. Upload more videos.

Now remember I told you guys there is something sweet about free traffic; when it is done and done rightly you continue generating leads(which means making money) for a very long time..
How?
People search for these video everyday, as long as it has been uploaded,it comes out in search results and you keep on getting different type of actions on your videos, some watch and download, some just download,some just watch, some watch and comment and so on. And this continues for as long as forever giving you leads on and on.(All as a result of the action which you took)
Don't really know if you do understand wah I'm tryna say?
So This is how stuff works,
Just follow and repeat this for any other niche..

Another trick,
if you don't know how to create videos or still finding difficulties.
There is a simple thing I do.
Base on that particular niche the file I'm promoting falls on, I will go and do some search on youtube, from the results -
1. I'd know if that paricular stuff is a hot one.
2. then I will download any of the best videos with good content(don't know how to download on youtube? Just read on) and re-upload through my own channel and put my download link in the describtion as supposed.
Are you getting it?
Now, how do I download from you tube!
Verysimple, visit Tubevid/com

Copy & paste the link of whichever video you want to download in the search box -then click on download..
And follow the next steps
This is a sharp method I use and I spend less than 30mins doing everything. Sometimes I do this with "new release" music videos, sport matches "replay"(football,basketball,athletics,concerts)
I don't need to create or border the heck outta myself on creating or searching for this videos from another source if I don't want to..
That's just how it works.
So far I believe you guys are already on track to start taking action; don't forget it is neccesary if you don't understand ou should ask questions.

Tommorow we will talk on the Adult niche on Youtube- I mean how it works and how to do it.

Good night all
See you guys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by conquistadores(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2015
@Qeensss, my major question is: assuming av seen a vid on youtube i want to promote and av downloaded and uploaded it on PPD sites, how do i get traffic to download it or where can i advert d link?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samogo1: 8:34am On May 16, 2015
conquistadores:
@Qeensss, my major question is: assuming av seen a vid on youtube i want to promote and av downloaded and uploaded it on PPD sites, how do i get traffic to download it or where can i advert d link?

it shows u not following. plz read everything again carefully. but if I may answer ur question, you get traffic to ur PPD link from YouTube.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samogo1: 8:46am On May 16, 2015
Please @intellab & Queenss. where can we get these game cheats from to upload to our PPD?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by conquistadores(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2015
samogo1:

it shows u not following. plz read everything again carefully. but if I may answer ur question, you get traffic to ur PPD link from YouTube.
so whenever i promote a video i got from youtube, does it mean that youtube will get me traffic to download the vid? Pls i want clarification on this. This issue of getting traffic is what have been holding me bk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) / Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.