Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Judge This Case - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge This Case (38256 Views)

Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 1:58am On May 07, 2015
AZeD1:

You and EricRichie need to buy a dictionary or better still get an education.

Once upon a time it was the "culture" in places like calabar to kill twins, does that happen today?
Once upon a time, it was the "culture" in some places to bury the king with his servants, can you tell me if that is rampant today?
Once upon a time, the "culture" in some places dictate that if a man died, one of his brothers married the woman. You tell me how that's going today.

Culture is dynamic, it changes over time.

Why is this madman still mentioning my name?

So you mean to tell me that declining the food from your mother in law to be has now changed culture?

First of all, how old are you? You probably more or less a teenager who just had his first sex and then starts feeling fly.

Immature minds like yours should know when to prove their mediocrity and when not to..

Not every one you see here is a kid like you..

In the marriage market, I can personally tell you that every tribe and their culture would answer the same to this issue..

Declining the food from your mother in law to be is a sign of the ladies poor manners and disrespect...

AZeD1 even with your fish brain is that so hard to accept? Or did I say anything contrary to that?

Please FUC.K off.. I don't have time to babysit benevolent and contemptuous immature brains like yours..

Go to school and read your books.. .

EricRichie

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 2:49am On May 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Feck off biko.
I swear as I dey read some of your posts here, na now I know your true nature.

YOU BE REAL ASAWO!!!

lack of home training, and you won lead many girls here to hell,

Chew gum girl
Re: Judge This Case by cococandy(f): 3:13am On May 07, 2015
What a load of crap. undecided
Re: Judge This Case by cococandy(f): 3:15am On May 07, 2015
Bowaley17:
True she might not be hungry. But she's supposed to go help her MIL in the kitchen.
Who's her MiL? They were not married yet.
They were just meeting for the first time and she who's a first time visitor is supposed to assume kitchen duties. to prove what?

Una no dey tire to type nonsense? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Judge This Case by cococandy(f): 3:20am On May 07, 2015
Exactly.Pretentious folks are the worst.
breadplanets:
The guy's mother should have made her displeasure known right there and then na. Instead of laughing and gisting with the girl like all was well and then saying what she said after they had gone. I remember when i went with my fiance to his uncles house for the first time, his wife brought out garri and correct oha soup and i said no o that i have eaten. The uncle's wife there and then said that i have failed her own test o by refusing her food. Nna na so i swallow 2 balls of garri o just to please her. So here now the babe might not have thought about the implications of her action. Anyway mothers in law should just take it easy abeg. Their own daughters will also go to another woman's house and probably make 1 or 2 mistakes. Its not the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by cococandy(f): 3:23am On May 07, 2015
True
Imanuelle:

No be small gbam you yarn.

In my own house, guests are royalty. Even if its for like a week.

When you try to sweep, you're told to go and rest, but if you insist, then game, if not, no one holds it against you.

How can a guest jump into a family kitchen in less than 2hrs after arrival?

I hate pretence, and that's why its not even encouraged in my house.

2 Likes

Re: Judge This Case by AZeD1(m): 3:52am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Why is this madman still mentioning my name?

So you mean to tell me that declining the food from your mother in law to be has now changed culture?

First of all, how old are you? You probably more or less a teenager who just had his first sex and then starts feeling fly.

Immature minds like yours should know when to prove their mediocrity and when not to..

Not every one you see here is a kid like you..

In the marriage market, I can personally tell you that every tribe and their culture would answer the same to this issue..

Declining the food from your mother in law to be is a sign of the ladies poor manners and disrespect...

AZeD1 even with your fish brain is that so hard to accept? Or did I say anything contrary to that?

Please FUC.K off.. I don't have time to babysit benevolent and contemptuous immature brains like yours..

Go to school and read your books.. .

EricRichie
For someone who claims to be educated, you are a disgrace to the person who paid your fees.
How does one rejecting food proof that a person is unmanned?

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 4:37am On May 07, 2015
AZeD1:

For someone who claims to be educated, you are a disgrace to the person who paid your fees.

For crying out loud... She didn't refuse food from just any body.. The lady very well knows that through out that day, she is out to please the mother in law as most tribes really takes note of the ladies behavior whether or not to give her a pass mark to marry their son.. .

It's just like going for an exam which you must pass

goddammit... I don't know why am still answering you...

Am probably in a good mood today...

EricRichie
Re: Judge This Case by mekaboy(m): 4:53am On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:
No wonder a lot of men like these ones end up marrying jezebels and come to lament for us as to how their wives suddenly changed after marriage. They svck their mothers' b.reasts and allow them decide who to marry. Nigerians too like eyeservce and self deceit. Even the God forsaken culture promotes it. Shame. So a wife material can be sized up by mere food? A woman is using pettiness to decide for her son on whether his lady is right for him and it is suddenly o.k by the so called 'Logical creatures' here. Wow!! No wonder a lot of nigerians have horrible marriages. Why couldnt his mother insist on her taking a drink instead at least to calm her down after a 3 hour journey?.
Where is it written that a visitor must enter a kitchen to cook? Nigerians and their love for unwritten laws. You create laws and becme slaves to them. A jezebel or a witch can pass that this woman's test. I pity all these little boys ranting. You all clearly are gullible and easily deceived. No wonder. That woman is clearly an overbearing woman and would be a difficult mother in law.

Nigerians began having horrible marriages when they started becoming more western. See the number of divorce rate we r having now.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by mekaboy(m): 5:06am On May 07, 2015
AZeD1:

Once upon a time it was the "culture" in places like calabar to kill twins, does that happen today?
Once upon a time, it was the "culture" in some places to bury the king with his servants, can you tell me if that is rampant today?
Once upon a time, the "culture" in some places dictate that if a man died, one of his brothers married the woman. You tell me how that's going today.

So ladies should now be insensitive and disrespectful because culture has changed.
Re: Judge This Case by mekaboy(m): 5:11am On May 07, 2015
AZeD1:

Common sense is not common, its not everything that u are taught in school.There r things u learn from observation . School will not tell u its bad manners, but life will. I am sure she will learn the hard way.
Re: Judge This Case by ADUNOKIKI(f): 6:40am On May 07, 2015
From my point of view, she can't eat the food because the house isn't a modern house. She is forming big girl. She slept over and yet didn't eat. Hmmmm. Yet it took her 3hours to get there, her tummy would Ve little space left for small food,, which she could Ve eaten.
The mother got her message. If what comes out of her kitchen isn't good for her to eat, then she didn't accept the mother.
If it's ice cream she will take it. Girls of now. The mother is right. She won't accept the woman after marriage.
If she wasn't hungry, she should have ate in the same plate with her would be husband,.so that the quantity of what she ate won't be determined. Some girls can't read btwn the lines, and yet her husband ate. The mother didn't cook for her son, but for the girl, so.it painful for the mother.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Everydaeguy(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2015
AZeD1:

may b u shld find d diff betwn tradition n culture..
Re: Judge This Case by francizy(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2015
softysparky:
What kind of yeye test is this one naa, dats how people end up eating stuffs they are allergic to simply because they don't want to offend mama.

Thank God my mum is not petty, if you don't want food she will just offer you drink or give you something to take home.

Hehehehe, when I was little, I ate whatever was available. I dare not complain or I have pot cover, shoe, belt, or stick used on me. Akpu and bitterleaf or oha soup was my best food then. I hated beans and vegetable soup back then but not eating it means no food for the day..

I love your mum.. smiley

Can we exchange mums? cheesy
Re: Judge This Case by mekaboy(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2015
ADUNOKIKI:
From my point of view, she can't eat the food because the house isn't a modern house. She is forming big girl. She slept over and yet didn't eat. Hmmmm. Yet it took her 3hours to get there, her tummy would Ve little space left for small food,, which she could Ve eaten.
The mother got her message. If what comes out of her kitchen isn't good for her to eat, then she didn't accept the mother.
If it's ice cream she will take it. Girls of now. The mother is right. She won't accept the woman after marriage.
If she wasn't hungry, she should have ate in the same plate with her would be husband,.so that the quantity of what she ate won't be determined. Some girls can't read btwn the lines, and yet her husband ate. The mother didn't cook for her son, but for the girl, so.it painful for the mother.

Tell the twitter and instagram brought up girls on nairaland let them listen.
Re: Judge This Case by Mariojane(f): 8:09am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Am sure the mother knows the difference between innocence and arrogance.. You weren't there so you can't possibly support the lady or know her facial expression ..

Imagine you as a mother and your son presents who he wants to marry.. . Certainly you're not wicked nor you're your son's enemy of progress...

Am sure the mother must have seen this act as disrespectful. ..

Different cultures are also to blame for this...

Also the girl's character is at a loose end and must be corrected...

EricRichie
the post said SHE SAID IT INNOCENTLY with nothing intended. that does nt mean she was arrogant or rude. maybe she was shy and she did nt want them to think she is a hungry mofo. the mother should not have taking it that serious.
wht she shud have done to find out if she was rejecting her food was to offer her something else like drink or water or snack, if she reject all then she can conclude that she does nt want to eat her food.

this has nothing to do with culture but individual orientation. it is very possible one of the woman's daughter-in-law once reject her food and she believes any lady that reject her food must have negative thinking about her.
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 8:10am On May 07, 2015
Some ediots are saying the guys mother was pretending, like seriously? Pretending about what? That's calles participant-observation. Haven't you heard, "the best way to see someone is to not look at them, or they'd be on their best behaviour." If the girl doesn't have sense then she doesn't, it's that simple. That girl is totally uncultured whichever way you wish to twist the facts. Na dis kain girl dey wish MIL dead. I hope that guy listens to the voice of reason and doesn't tow the path of destruction.
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:
the post said SHE SAID IT INNOCENTLY with nothing intended. that does nt mean she was arrogant or rude. maybe she was shy and she did nt want them to think she is a hungry mofo. the mother should not have taking it that serious.
wht she shud have done to find out if she was rejecting her food was to offer her something else like drink or water or snack, if she reject all then she can conclude that she does nt want to eat her food.

How many times have you conscientiously written answers in a test only to find out later that your opinion was wrong. Sweety, it's not really by how innocent or honest you are. It is important to learn tact in managing relationships. Let's not be sentimental about this issue.
Re: Judge This Case by murphyt: 8:31am On May 07, 2015
re-visits ur mum and make sure she join her in the kitchen and also eat decently
Re: Judge This Case by innervoice(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2015
Timbuktou:

How many times have you conscientiously written answers in a test only to find out later that your opinion was wrong. Sweety, it's not really by how innocent or honest you are. It is important to learn tact in managing relationships. Let's not be sentimental about this issue.

Did the teachers in your school grade your opinion or your line of reasoning?
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 8:34am On May 07, 2015
innervoice:

Did the teachers in your school grade your opinion or your line of reasoning?
Do the teachers in your own school grade whether an answer is right or wrong based on line of reasoning or fact?
Re: Judge This Case by Damikevin(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
mekaboy:

It sure is a criteria. Nervous to eat your supposed mother i laws food . If u reject the food u have rejected the family. Even if its shit that she prepared, you must have a taste.
so you and your food now are family right? She asked if she was hungry she said NO. To be honest I wouldn't come back to your house if after I tell u no you go ahead and try forcing me to eat. There will always be other time for food, if she refuses continuously then u should be worried. Parents and mother in laws are now like our lectures you must always do as they say even when its not what you want.
Re: Judge This Case by freecocoa(f): 8:54am On May 07, 2015
Viciyus:

I swear as I dey read some of your posts here, na now I know your true nature.

YOU BE REAL ASAWO!!!

lack of home training, and you won lead many girls here to hell,

Chew gum girl
I can be anything I want, unfortunately for you, you can do nothing about it.

Hahahaha.tongue cheesy
Re: Judge This Case by Damikevin(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2015
mekaboy:

It sure is a criteria. Nervous to eat your supposed mother i laws food . If u reject the food u have rejected the family. Even if its shit that she prepared, you must have a taste.
[quote author=mekaboy post=33482930]so you and your food now are family right? She asked if she was hungry she said NO. To be honest I wouldn't come back to your house if after I tell u no you go ahead and try forcing me to eat. There will always be other time for food, if she refuses continuously then u should be worried. Parents and mother in laws are now like our lectures you must always do as they say even when its not what you want.
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 9:29am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:
This is the most reasonable post I have read today...

The guy's mother is right..

1) the lady should have joined his mother in the kitchen and should have aided her in the preparing of the food..

2) the lady failed the so called "mother in-laws" test.. Refusing to eat the food from your potential mother inlaw is considered highly disrespectful and condemnable..

The girl is a wolf in sheep's clothing, and the mother has clearly seen that she isn't the right person for her son..

You are right.I will go with the mum too

EricRichie..
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 9:35am On May 07, 2015
mekaboy:

Nigerians began having horrible marriages when they started becoming more western. See the number of divorce rate we r having now.

No. Horrible marriages have always been in existence from the days of the old. Its the same dysfunctional homes that produced dysfunctional individuals. Marriages of old only lasted because no one wanted to divorce and everyone was all about saving face. The fact that divorces were low doesnt mean they were all good and healthy marriages so dnt get it twisted. People now have a different orientation from the oldies about marriage. If truly we had better marriages of old then parents of then would have produced better wives and husbands for everyone. A lot of peeps are only recycling the mess from their homes into their own marriages.

All i know is that the mother in law is a horrible woman and if this guy allows this woman chase away good ladies by her being petty, that guy must be ready to marry an expired runs girl for a wife. A lot of you men will end up with such ladies if y'all continue to svck your mothers' b.reasts and have no minds of your own. No wonder the number of sissies amongst you have increased.
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 10:01am On May 07, 2015
CHESTER48:

You are right.I will go with the mum too

Exactly....

EricRichie
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2015
I trust my female folks with their PHD in pretence. They will pretend all their way through courtship with enugh eye service because that is what these men want actually. And when they get that ring in that finger, BAM!! They unleash their inner demons. Nigerian women, i hail o! grin Keep it up! I like una style jare. A woman has got to do what a woman has got to do. grin grin
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 10:13am On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:

this has nothing to do with culture but individual orientation. it is very possible one of the woman's daughter-in-law once reject her food and she believes any lady that reject her food must have negative thinking about her.

Okay okay. . When your boyfriend is presenting you to his parents, try that....

EricRichie
Re: Judge This Case by Mariojane(f): 10:26am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Okay okay. . When your boyfriend is presenting you to his parents, try that....

EricRichie
actually i have nd nobody take it as a big deal cos the mummy asked immediately y I won't been eating and my bf explained to her.
y did'nt the mother ask instead of keeping it in her mind and acting later.

the mum should have ask her or her son
Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 10:33am On May 07, 2015
cococandy:

Who's her MiL? They were not married yet.
They were just meeting for the first time and she who's a first time visitor is supposed to assume kitchen duties. to prove what?

Una no dey tire to type nonsense? undecided

I tire!! You just reminded me that she isnt a MIL just yet o. Chai! Nigerian women dey suffer. I think a lot of men thrive on pretence and dnt even know a wife material when they see one.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case by Nobody: 10:33am On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:
actually i have nd nobody take it as a big deal cos the mummy asked immediately y I won't been eating and my bf explained to her.
y did'nt the mother ask instead of keeping it in her mind and acting later.

the mum should have ask her or her son

Okay issorite. ....
Thanks

EricRichie

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.