Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday (473 Views)

Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday by TheHeadlinerngr: 4:45pm On May 06, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) announced that they have overcome the challenge of defeat and re-engineering process will begin on Tuesday.

PDP National Publicity Secretary Olisa Metuh in a statement on Wednesday commended President Goodluck Jonathan for the mature and timely intervention in ending the bickering among leaders of the party as a result of the outcome of the 2015 general elections...

http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/05/pdp-overcomes-post-election-trauma.html
Re: PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:48pm On May 06, 2015
Now their Main Problem Starts! We Cannot afford to sweep the 10Billion Dollars They Wasted in Selling and Unsellable Drunkard Of a President to Nigerians under the carpet!

GEJ Till The End Of The Month!

Ndi Ara!
Re: PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 06, 2015
We didn't just form d words" change d changers" for notin
We saw dat we going to lose, and den wen we coming again in 2019, we gonna put dose words,"change d changers/transformd changers" on d lips of every soul in d country

We going back to d table, to plan how we gonna hijack d power from dem, by fire by force.

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation
Re: PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:52pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We didn't just form d words" change d changers" for notin
We saw dat we going to lose, and den wen we coming again in 2019, we gonna put dose words,"change d changers/transformd changers" on d lips of every soul in d country

We going back to d table, to plan how we gonna hijack d power from dem, by fire by force.

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

Mumu! Transform your brain first!
Re: PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday by temitemi1(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
PDP my PARTY!!
Re: PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday by modath(f): 4:53pm On May 06, 2015
Locking the barn door after the horse bolted. lipsrsealed, false united front, so they could speak with one voice but couldn't during the critical election period!!

Its the Yam peels (what's left of the national treasury) that is still allowing the cohesive front, by the time all access is closed, all the PDP goats will really throw down in public.

#Yeyenatu ... undecided
Re: PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! Transform your brain first!
If dat fart p I g weh dey dat dp na ya, I pity ya life
Husband ya no go see
Be like bread weh dem soak for water forget am
Re: PDP Overcomes Post-election Trauma –reengineering Process Begins Tuesday by kodded(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2015
Craw craw undecided

(1) (Reply)

From Madam Due Process To Madam No Empirical Evidence / 3 Lessons I Learnt From President Jonathan's Election Defeat / Driver Slumps To Death After Long Wait At Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.