Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Be Sincere, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere, What Would You Do? (2164 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 06, 2015
Honest response. grin

Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Fynestboi: 4:49pm On May 06, 2015
Repeated thread find something else post na this thing don dey front page already. undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by pTomz(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2015
OP take hrtgrin

ah posted dis lately also after it might ve made FP
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by delishpot: 4:59pm On May 06, 2015
Na pig dey stay there? Why will a girl have a pig as bf? Thought humans date fellow humans only Sha.
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 18, 2015
Stuupid useless thread. #poof begone#
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Stuupid useless thread. #poof begone#
are you that pained you had to follow me ass licking all my threads grin I'm your boss sluut
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by DEIFIED(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2015
Op you need a serious job.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Rapsodee(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2015
Chai...pity d Op nah,u wan kill am?
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
are you that pained you had to follow me ass licking all my threads grin I'm your boss sluut
honestly I don't even know who you are. I know one thing and that is when you post something on Nairaland make sure not to post anything useless and ignorant. You are just a disgusting filthy swine. I hope one day you will understand that no one gives a rats azz about you. Smh.. Useless thread
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
honestly I don't even know who you are. I know one thing and that is when you post something on Nairaland make sure not to post anything useless and ignorant. You are just a disgusting filthy swine. I hope one day you will understand that no one gives a rats azz about you. Smh.. Useless thread
tongue tongue You are so pained ghetto sluut
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
tongue tongue You are so pained ghetto sluut
me ghetto but you are from Africa. Ha! Biiitch get real. I've seen the true meaning of ghetto n slums. Fuuckk u.
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
me ghetto but you are from Africa. Ha! Biiitch get real. I've seen the true meaning of ghetto n slums. Fuuckk u.
Atleast we gave you a platform to come alleviate your depression and useless ghetto life. tongue
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2015
He calls me ghetto but came to America to live in the ghetto... Smh this fool is full of hypocrisy.
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
He calls me ghetto but came to America to live in the ghetto... Smh this fool is full of hypocrisy.
I don't live in the ghetto like you do in Memphis, I don't live in an apt you bloody low life sluut, I live in a house tongue
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Atleast we gave you a platform to come alleviate your depression and useless ghetto life. tongue
No I'm not depressed. You're wife makes more than you do. You dont work, isn't that depressing enough? Malaria Ebola looking monkey?
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
No I'm not depressed. You're wife makes more than you do. You dont work, isn't that depressing enough? Malaria Ebola looking monkey?
tongue tongue If as an African like you lost soul without identity can't even live or get yourself better education than an associate degree (ORDINARY national diploma) can come live the better life with better education you sluut
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I don't live in the ghetto like you do in Memphis, I don't live in an apt you bloody low life sluut, I live in a house tongue
Just because you live in a house not an apartment, doesn't mean it isn't filthy. Your house is filthy bro you need a reality check. I've never seen such filth in my life. You know you are, that is why you try to prove how you are first class but you are low class. Wanna be citizen but you are a clown who fools everyone.
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Just because you live in a house not an apartment, doesn't mean it isn't filthy. Your house is filthy bro you need a reality check. I've never seen such filth in my life. You know you are, that is why you try to prove how you are first class but you are low class. Wanna be citizen but you are a clown who fools everyone.
tongue tongue As an hardworking Nigerian with a clear focus and not like you dimwits who get pregnant in high school and live all your life off child support and food stamp grin tongue

Goodbye wink
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
tongue tongue If as an African like you lost soul without identity can't even live or get yourself better education than an associate degree (ORDINARY national diploma) can come live the better life with better education you sluut
lost soul wow congrats to you for your pathetic speech. Lol lost identity? Something alot Africans use on African American people. Great way to pull the slave card on me. Ha! This guy is gone in d head.
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
tongue tongue As an hardworking Nigerian with a clear focus and not like you dimwits who get pregnant in high school and live all your life off child support and food stamp grin tongue

Goodbye wink
Maybe you talk to your white slave master who is pimping you out first before you talk about me and your lies. You have way more to prove than me. I'm in America now where is your fuuuuccckkking greencard you illegal immigrant monkey?
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
lost soul wow congrats to you for your pathetic speech. Lol lost identity? Something alot Africans use on African American people. Great way to pull the slave card on me. Ha! This guy is gone in d head.
I would never do this to anyone. Since you called me an African, I had to make you spill out the African in your identity
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Maybe you talk to your white slave master who is pimping you out first before you talk about me and your lies. You have way more to prove than me. I'm in America now where is your fuuuuccckkking greencard you illegal immigrant monkey?
tongue The last time we had a stop, they didn't bother searching me as they searched your crack heard baby daddies- shows you they know the real criminals grin

I am sorry for making you feel that way. I openly apologise smiley
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I would never do this to anyone. Since you called me an African, I had to make you spill out the African in your identity
let's be real that's some racist shiit. But it kool because I don't respect dummies no way. Say what you want I am still who I am. Very beautiful and smart. BTW stop telling so many lies.
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
let's be real that's some racist shiit. But it kool because I don't respect dummies no way. Say what you want I am still who I am. Very beautiful and smart. BTW stop telling so many lies.
I'm sorry if I make you feel that way.

I apologise
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
tongue The last time we had a stop, they didn't bother searching me as they searched your crack heard baby daddies- shows you they know the real criminals grin

I am sorry for making you feel that way. I openly apologise smiley
You didn't make me feel anything just anyone who is African American who married Nigerians for their kind and genuine personality like I did would be offended. Ijs..
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
You didn't make me feel anything just anyone who is African American who married Nigerians for their kind and genuine personality like I did would be offended. Ijs..
Nigerians are hardworking and loving but we are smart and cannot be easily ridiculed. I am sorry, I also found it racist to call me African as well grin
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I'm sorry if I make you feel that way.

I apologise
I am married to a Nigerian IBO man. He never said that to me but he understand what going on. I just thought maybe I could meet friendly najia people who are kool, but you really opened my eyes bro. This is what you really think about my people? Wow...
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Nigerians are hardworking and loving but we are smart and cannot be easily ridiculed. I am sorry, I also found it racist to call me African as well grin
I know sorry about it. But when you come to America and apply for a job, they put down African on paper. For me its worst they call me black as if I am out of a Crayola crayon box.
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
I am married to a Nigerian IBO man. He never said that to me but he understand what going on. I just thought maybe I could meet friendly najia people who are kool, but you really opened my eyes bro. This is what you really think about my people? Wow...
You don't try to talk down on US by calling us African ghetto
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 19, 2015
ebonyeyez:
I know sorry about it. But when you come to America and apply for a job, they put down African on paper. For me its worst they call me black as if I am out of a Crayola crayon box.
Listen, this is your perception and the mental picture you paint for yourself. Empower yourself and try to change your location.
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
You don't try to talk down on US by calling us African ghetto
Hey who started it first bro you kept mentioning how I'm a sluutt who got countless babydaddies and made it seem as if an associate degree in nursing proves how uneducated I am. I didn't start this war, u did. As you can see I don't back down but war can't go on like this...I felt like you didn't have a heart bro I mean what's up with that. For the record I'm married with a Nigerian man with two beautiful boys. I don't understand why you down people like this..
Re: Be Sincere, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Listen, this is your perception and the mental picture you paint for yourself. Empower yourself and try to change your location.
America isn't going to change but like I said before, I am who I am. I love myself to not focus on negativity. But you call out, I call you out. Even Stevens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Ecounter With An Expensive Lagos Babe / Ladies, Can U Date A Broke Guy / Nigerian Girl' choice: 6 Packs Versus 6 Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.