Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. (1257 Views)

Igbo Vs Yoruba In DSS Custody / BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by Dbboy(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2015
[b]its my view that with the just completed election, though the IGBOS have accepted the electoral result and moved on, what baffles me most is the unending tactics employed and created by yoruba and its affiliate TABLOIDs to denigrate the IGBO tribe and manipulate them into taking an un-calculated action just to re-invoke the spirit of the Civil War. if not OBA of Lagos today it is the Yoruba Nollywood actor or the american yoruba doctor and that which is heartbreaking is our own Noble laureate Wole soyinka taking the part in this uncivilized move by this miscreant in our society. so with the pattern of this attack both in Niaraland and all NIgerias tabloid, i came to the conclusion that this attack are well calculated moves by the Yoruba ELites to create an environment were the IGBOS would not be trusted by the NORTH, its NEIGHBOR and thus help deliver the presidency to there region(SW) in an event that power returns back to the SOUTH as we all know that would be the South East TURN and what better way than using the media and tabloid to start sowing this seed of distrust before then. To my IGBO brother this next 8 years would be a determining factor whether an IGBO man would be the next President or not as what we SAY, DO OR APPEAR TO DO would be used against us and as we play this Game of throne let it be known to we Igbos that our EGO would continue to be attacked to illicit reaction as already seen in Niaraland because IGBOS ARE FULL OF PRIDE and attack on our EGO BY THE YORUBA WOULD NOT STOP BECAUSE this is what the YORUBA are good for, the battle of supremacy between this 2 ethic group would never end and the best way to avoid always been in a fight with our Respected Yoruba Neighbors is to IGNORE them.[/b]
Re: Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by temitemi1(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2015
I LOVE MY IGBO PEOPLE!!!
Re: Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by NewNigeriaMind: 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
Dbboy:
[b]its my view that with the just completed election, though the IGBOS have accepted the electoral result and moved on, what baffles me most is the unending tactics employed and created by yoruba and its affiliate TABLOIDs to denigrate the IGBO tribe and manipulate them into taking an un-calculated action just to re-invoke the spirit of the Civil War. if not OBA of Lagos today it is the Yoruba Nollywood actor or the american yoruba doctor and that which is heartbreaking is our own Noble laureate Wole soyinka taking the part in this uncivilized move by this miscreant in our society. so with the pattern of this attack both in Niaraland and all NIgerias tabloid, i came to the conclusion that this attack are well calculated moves by the Yoruba ELites to create an environment were the IGBOS would not be trusted by the NORTH, its NEIGHBOR and thus help deliver the presidency to there region(SW) in an event that power returns back to the SOUTH as we all know that would be the SE TURN and what better way than using the media and tabloid to start sowing this seed of distrust before then. To my IGBO brother this next 8 years would be a determining factor whether an IGBO man would be the next President or not as what we SAY, DO OR APPEAR TO DO would be used against us and as we play this Game of throne let it be known to we Igbos that our EGO would continue to be attacked to illicit reaction as already seen in Niaraland because IGBOS ARE FULL OF PRIDE and attack on our EGO BY THE YORUBA WOULD NOT STOP BECAUSE this is what the YORUBA are good for, the battle of supremacy between this 2 ethic group would never end and the best way to avoid always been in a fight with our Respected Yoruba Neighbors is to IGNORE them.[/b]

Word of advice, stop being so sensitive, I don't know who is more sensitive to everything between my Igbo gf and Igbo people grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by loomer: 5:27pm On May 06, 2015
Make una stop this hate issue for this country, e no de help matter.
Re: Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 06, 2015
Dbboy:
[b]its my view that with the just completed election, though the IGBOS have accepted the electoral result and moved on, what baffles me most is the unending tactics employed and created by yoruba and its affiliate TABLOIDs to denigrate the IGBO tribe and manipulate them into taking an un-calculated action just to re-invoke the spirit of the Civil War. if not OBA of Lagos today it is the Yoruba Nollywood actor or the american yoruba doctor and that which is heartbreaking is our own Noble laureate Wole soyinka taking the part in this uncivilized move by this miscreant in our society. so with the pattern of this attack both in Niaraland and all NIgerias tabloid, i came to the conclusion that this attack are well calculated moves by the Yoruba ELites to create an environment were the IGBOS would not be trusted by the NORTH, its NEIGHBOR and thus help deliver the presidency to there region(SW) in an event that power returns back to the SOUTH as we all know that would be the South East TURN and what better way than using the media and tabloid to start sowing this seed of distrust before then. To my IGBO brother this next 8 years would be a determining factor whether an IGBO man would be the next President or not as what we SAY, DO OR APPEAR TO DO would be used against us and as we play this Game of throne let it be known to we Igbos that our EGO would continue to be attacked to illicit reaction as already seen in Niaraland because IGBOS ARE FULL OF PRIDE and attack on our EGO BY THE YORUBA WOULD NOT STOP BECAUSE this is what the YORUBA are good for, the battle of supremacy between this 2 ethic group would never end and the best way to avoid always been in a fight with our Respected Yoruba Neighbors is to IGNORE them.[/b]
trash no one is competing with Igbo at best they are the culprit
Re: Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by StunningCEO: 5:51pm On May 06, 2015
battle wit who yiboe can never ever ever rule 9jeria... grin
Re: Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2015
I thought the OP wan make sense...
As usual, obsessed
Re: Battle For Suppremacy, Igbos Vs Yoruba. by Orunto: 7:40pm On May 06, 2015
This is nonsense!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Will Not Support Lower Niger Delta Of Nigeria's Secession Bid / Can A Foriegner Contest/win Election In Nigeria? / Abia Poll: Otti Files Petition Against Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.