Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

So FG Is Not Ashamed To Continue Blaming Vandals For Poor Electricity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So FG Is Not Ashamed To Continue Blaming Vandals For Poor Electricity? (492 Views)

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So FG Is Not Ashamed To Continue Blaming Vandals For Poor Electricity? by socialmediaman: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
Each time the government blames vandals for the poor state of the electricity, I remember when the government used to blame petrol scarcity on diversion of products by petrol marketers, as if we had no immigration and customs at Nigeria's borders. Is there nothing called "Shame" in the public sector anymore? What is the job description of the NSCDC? And why is it that in a country where we know when a mosquito is spotted around Aso Rock, we don't hear when exactly these pipelines are vandalized till we begin to cry of poor electricity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So FG Is Not Ashamed To Continue Blaming Vandals For Poor Electricity? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2015
Are we not still taking abt the PDP?
Re: So FG Is Not Ashamed To Continue Blaming Vandals For Poor Electricity? by jideflash(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2015
Aren't you tired of this darkness. Join the movement now by using the images and hashtag
#GiveUsLightNow #noExcuse

https://www.nairaland.com/2284825/give-us-light-now-enough

Re: So FG Is Not Ashamed To Continue Blaming Vandals For Poor Electricity? by socialmediaman: 6:11am On May 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Are we not still taking abt the PDP?

Yeah. Blame game is what they know best. Kai

(1) (Reply)

LASG Shuts Down Building Where Crocodiles, Snakes, Others Are Being Reared / Flash Back / 50 Vocabularies Used By Patrick Obahiagbon & Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.