Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. (11564 Views)

SEE List Of INEC Chairmen Since Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by goshen26: 7:20am On May 07, 2015
the only language they understand is riot. kudos to those uniben students that worked in the local govt. Whr I'm serving. they held the EO on hostage to give them money after the first election, the EO invited armies to release him out INEC office, orhionmwon local govt of Edo state, the army came with gun, they were walking out of the council with the EO, at first, the students wanted to get intimidated, the just realised at once, they went to lock the gate, that should kill them first.

omo, I respect the spirit of ALUTA, as they explained their ordeal to the educated army leader, he shouted when he heard the students that they came for five days training, plus presidential election, without a kobo paid. they called the INEC commissioner of Edo state in their presence, the commissioner even spoke with one of the students, that bank does not work on Sunday, the student said NO, "we want our money, or we go born this council"

they begged them with a 1000 naira for tfare, with promise that it will b paid on Tuesday, they were not paid.

after the second elections, no payment still, they went and block benin-onitsha express way, at Abudu. quickly the news got to Oga @ d top, they begged, their money was paid on Tuesday.

I love them for their courage
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 07, 2015
Some Non corpers who participated in d election, have already started getting paid, for instance, in Enugu state where I serve as a corper nd PO, My SPO called me yesterday to inform my APOs to come to INEC office and collect their pay. So chill bro, ur money will get to U soon.
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2015
U235weapongrade:
My dear,i know how u feel..
I'm a corper serving presently in Lagos and was part of the election.
In Lagos state,all corpers have been paid and like wise other states of the federation..

But other Ad-hoc staffs, who happen not to be corpers have not been paid..
My dear,dia is so much to dat money dat we will Neva know..

From my deduction,INEC had plans of not paying dat money, and they knew they can't owe corpers, so dey gave our money to NYSC to pay us...

People dat worked with me, still call me up to dis moment asking me WADUP
If they happen to go to the INEC office in my LGA, they would get responses like ARE U A KOPA

NIGERIA

Not all Corpers across the federation has been paid, some non-corpers in lagos has been paid.
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by toprealman: 8:02am On May 07, 2015
JEGA THE SMOOTH OPERATOR.
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by poiZon: 8:15am On May 07, 2015
1miccza:

Bros slow down,I am in Lagos and an ex corper,I have been fully paid

ex corp member n u dont understand wwho u quoted? bobo am sorry but u need to go back to school n nysc need forfeit ur certificate of returns sorry nysc certificate.

can u all see nigerian graduate?
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by eunisam: 8:38am On May 07, 2015
tonero230:

Were you forced to participate?Just take it in your stride.You delivered a selfless service for your co3
no be me n u
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by tonero230(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
eunisam:
no be me n u
They only care for ajuwaya's not you.Gej wont do anything because he lost.
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by Bomi(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2015
The Co's in Lagos, has anybody be pay?
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by illuminaty(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2015
M reali surprised n heartbroken to still hear that some corpa/ex corpas haven't been pd dia election allowances wen I got mine since 28th of april as an ex corpa in lagos state(ojo LGA)......I reali sympathize with dose affected bt m very sure every1 will b pd.yes,it mite have bin held up by sum individuals bt it will surely be paid.....I"ll advice u nt too fix all ur mind on it b4 pesin go get HBP....

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by sheggsliveth: 9:43am On May 07, 2015
I believe my Local government is the worstest in Alimosho in Lagos, though have been alerted and already gotten 1st and 2nd election allowance while some of my colleage gotten non but compare the WAHALAH to what we received.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by pawesome(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2015
lemme reply u based on wia am serving dts if u re a copper...d problem is frm NYSC n nt INEC...d money is already wit NYSC n its left fr dem to dispose it off to coppers buh if u nt serving,ur SPO suppose to have paid u cz INEC hs given all d necessary funds to d various SPO..so if u re a copper n hvnt seen ur cash,go n hold NYSC buh if u nt serving,go n hold ur SPO
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by imokejerry(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
Its an aplaling situation we find ourselve. JEGA claimed unaware of our plight but the EOs are doing nothing as well. Some Local Govts in Cross River State are currently faced with such challenge as the Adhoc Staff have not been paid even the Training Alawance. We were even asked for resubmission of Acct No in INEC Office but no payment made. That reveals the level of corruption & insincerity in our Society which the unscrupulous politicians are not exception! We need reformation or change from the top to the grass rooot!

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by onimcee1(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
The situation is the same here in Edu Local Government of kwara state. All the batch C corpers have not been paid a dine, even some batch B have not been paid also.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by miketemi4luv(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2015
D story is so pathetic! Obviously d treatment mounted on us was so unfair even wit d disgustin payment dat is yet 2 b paid 2 all forgetin abt d risk of lyf $ sufferins encountered durin d process especially on d electora pollin officials unlik d Collation Officers $ even E.O dat were maturelly $ well paid! INEC or JEGA shud do somtin more beta now wit a drastic step even if dose pollin officials such as PO,APO1,APO 2 $ APO 3 can still b more motivated $ encouraged both dose dat av recievd $ dose dat are still xpectin! If care is not taken pple might/will not b ready 2 particip8 in d future election as Adhoc staff 2 INEC!

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by 1miccza: 3:14pm On May 07, 2015
poiZon:

ex corp member n u dont understand wwho u quoted? bobo am sorry but u need to go back to school n nysc need forfeit ur certificate of returns sorry nysc certificate.

can u all see nigerian graduate?

What exactly are you saying when you want to post post it right and don't generalise cos at a point when people would want to act positively,your statements would be questioned thoroughly,some ex corpers have been paid while a large chunk has not. It's called representing the facts clearly we know that people have not been paid infact a whole lot,I am one of the lucky few.. In my L.G.A it is worse than appalling...

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by eunisam: 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
pawesome:
lemme reply u based on wia am serving dts if u re a copper...d problem is frm NYSC n nt INEC...d money is already wit NYSC n its left fr dem to dispose it off to coppers buh if u nt serving,ur SPO suppose to have paid u cz INEC hs given all d necessary funds to d various SPO..so if u re a copper n hvnt seen ur cash,go n hold NYSC buh if u nt serving,go n hold ur SPO
the so called SPOs are also complaining of none payment. Unless you mean the EO. I have even met the EO in his office to complain he only ask me and some few people I lead to his office to write our names,account number and other informations which we gladly did.so I don't know where the water entered the coconut oooooh
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by Abadaike(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
Anambra State Orumba North L.G.A in particular have not paid, please JEGA we that money.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by poiZon: 8:10pm On May 07, 2015
1miccza:

What exactly are you saying when you want to post post it right and don't generalise cos at a point when people would want to act positively,your statements would be questioned thoroughly,some ex corpers have been paid while a large chunk has not. It's called representing the facts clearly we know that people have not been paid infact a whole lot,I am one of the lucky few.. In my L.G.A it is worse than appalling...

u couldnt comprehend what u read blodah, d guy said only corpers were d ones paid. oother adhoc non corpers r yet to get theirs.
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 08, 2015
Nobody was payed for the second training here... the money is just in words in the air
In Bayelsa here either the SPOs or the Inec staffs removed some of the adhoc staffs names (both serving and ex corp members that participated) from the list of payment and put their people names...
We have to start doing verification from the EO with signed written note from him to the SPO to sign and go back to the account office to submit.
Even with all these movements many of us have not been payed.

More than half of ex-corp members were payed only 9k, 3k for the first exercise and 13k was payed for the second, when they asked for the remaining 1k for feeding for the first exercise, Inec officers here refuse to answer

Some have not even being paid any payment

I have decided to ignore the the remaining 1k, let Inec eat and be filled

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
Soloter:
@OP, you want to be paid for a job you didn't do. The INEC offices in the South-South and South-East know what they are doing. The summary is this; that there were no elections in these geo-political zones, the adhoc staff had nothing to do because election results were written down and collated in a manner it'll suit one political party.
This is why INEC is less concerned with the your so called plight.

@OP, be sincere to us, tell us was that PDP nightmare (Card Reader) used in your pooling unit?

What are you saying?
Even if a polling centre is cancelled because of either security issues or otherwise, corp members would be paid well.
You can't employ a staff and not refuse to pay when the staff didn't breach any of your contract.
Please tell me if there was no rigging in the North Or APC didn't rig
Kettle calling pot black....
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by otokx(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
pawesome:

Untrue, in Rivers State, the EOs are the ones in possession of the money, they gave the SPO cash and list to pay alas the list was cooked up by them.
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by otokx(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2015
dptrix:
Nobody was payed for the second training here... the money is just in words in the air
In Bayelsa here either the SPOs or the Inec staffs removed some of the adhoc staffs names (both serving and ex corp members that participated) from the list of payment and put their people names...
We have to start doing verification from the EO with signed written note from him to the SPO to sign and go back to the account office to submit.
Even with all these movements many of us have not been payed.

More than half of ex-corp members were payed only 9k, 3k for the first exercise and 13k was payed for the second, when they asked for the remaining 1k for feeding for the first exercise, Inec officers here refuse to answer

Some have not even being paid any payment

I have decided to ignore the the remaining 1k, let Inec eat and be filled

INEC staff are very corrupt, if FG release 4500 they will hold 500 on each person and pay 4000.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by 1miccza: 4:39pm On May 09, 2015
poiZon:

u couldnt comprehend what u read blodah, d guy said only corpers were d ones paid. oother adhoc non corpers r yet to get theirs.

I sure did what I was telling him was for him to be careful with his generalising some ex corpers have been paid especially those with first bank accounts he seems not to get my drift..
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by lawflec(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2015
Pls I worked in ezza north lga of ebonyi state.... I would appreciate it even any one keeps me updated on happenings of the local council as am currently in school.. I mean on the payment
Re: Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingaruoture:
Same in UGHELLI north of Delta State. Corpers have been paid but ex corpers have not been paid. The most annoying part is that the EO has not been coming to the office again. Before the Gubernatorial election I told my fellow ad hoc staff that we should protest for our training n presidential allawe they said no. C where it has landed us. JEGA PROBLEMS AWAIT YOU IF U DONT FIND A WAY TO PAY US IMMEDIATELY
Where you guys finally paid?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa / Lagos To Impound Unpainted Intra-State Commercial Vehicles / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.