Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians (2700 Views)

Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Probe PWC For Deceiving Nigerians, Hon. Adeola Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by kaboninc(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2015
sinizia:

Don't blame them. Due to Etisalat's free MB, JAMB candidates with an IQ of a pubic lice have invaded NL with their nauseating idiocy. It's not really their fault.

As in, I wonder what they do in school sef or do with their brain!
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by sinizia: 8:46am On May 07, 2015
kaboninc:

As in, I wonder what they do in school sef or do with their brain!

They leave their dormant brain in someone's azz, and type with an empty cranium. sad
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2015
kaboninc:

I'm still asking you: is Okonjo responsible for removing subsidy and building refineries?

Ok is she not the economic team leader. A serious economist will do everything necessary to get those refineries working, you want to tell me if it was a private company she was running like that the company would not have sacked her.
She is paying #300.000000000b for subsidy every few months some state can't even pay wages of just #500000000b tell me if these figures can't build a refinery. Please argue with sense oh please.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by bakila: 9:06am On May 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

So what are the refined nkwobi, expensive ashawos and intoxicating drinks they spent money on?
That is an illustration. The supporters of the Government that is gifted with the Goodluck of recieving the higest crude proceed, but will have to borrow to pay salaries and overheads must answer the questions.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2015
bakila:

If your dad spends his money on refined nkwobi, expensive ashawooos, exotic intoxicating drinks, expensive dress, expensive hotel rooms, sleeky cars, exhorbitant fake jewelleries and marabouts; would you be happy if he keeps borrowing to pay your basic needs on the security of the mine and house his dad left for his descendants?
That is what they did and it is shameful, only the shameless will support it.

Abeg see me see trouble oh basic economics our chief economist can't do. Our chief economist is waiting till we are in trouble before taking action or no action at all.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by bakila: 9:09am On May 07, 2015
slimfit1:

Ok is she not the economic team leader. A serious economist will do everything necessary to get those refineries working, you want to tell me if it was a private company she was running like that the company would not have sacked her.
She is paying #300.000000000b for subsidy every few months some state can't even pay wages of just #500000000b tell me if these figures can't build a refinery. Please argue with sense oh please.
That person will stain you if you continue to argue with him.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2015
bakila:

That is an illustration. The supporters of the Government that is gifted with the Goodluck of recieving the higest crude proceed, but will have to borrow to pay salaries and overheads must answer the questions.

Are you referring to people like Aregbesola, Okorocha etc.

Are you aware that APC state's owe the highest debts compared to other states in the Federation and also owe the most salaries compared to other states?
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2015
bakila:

That person will stain you if you continue to argue with him.

I Agree with you
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2015
slimfit1:

AndYou think a refinery will work in Nigeria and sell fuel for much less than it is sold in neighbouring countries?

Comment less on things u know nothing about or get properly educated first. Total removal of subsidy is the only solution to the problem and let market forces determine price and if private investors then feel the market is good for them to set up refineries, good.

There are many issues involved here and I'm sorry Buhari can't solve it unless he removes subsidy.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

AndYou think a refinery will work in Nigeria and sell fuel for much less than it is sold in neighbouring countries?

Comment less on things u know nothing about or get properly educated first. Total removal of subsidy is the only solution to the problem and let market forces determine price and if private investors then feel the market is good for them to set up refineries, good.

There are many issues involved here and I'm sorry Buhari can't solve it unless he removes subsidy.

Tell me what about the countries that are refining the petrol they have two heads or what ? I'm trying to reason with you but you sound like you are from Niger or Togo or chairman of those people importing petrol.

Let the subsidy be removed i don't care but we must produce 70percent of our energy needs we import a lot of things already no jobs for youth because of these, do i have to lecture you about that or you are just concerned about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by bakila: 9:32am On May 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are you referring to people like Aregbesola, Okorocha etc.

Are you aware that APC state's owe the highest debts compared to other states in the Federation and also owe the most salaries compared to other states?
Is Iweala there commissioner for finance and coordinating minister of economy? Is APC the party ruling those states for 16 year?
Are trying to derial from topic of Iweala's incompetence in handling our economy?
Try again later if you want to derial. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA BORROWING TO PAY SALARIES AFTER AN OIL BOOM IS STUPIDAND SHAMELESS

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2015
bakila:

Is Iweala there commissioner for finance and coordinating minister of economy? Is APC the party ruling that states for 16 year?
Are trying to derial from topic of Iweala's incompetence in handling our economy?
Try again later if you want to derial. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IF NIGERIA BORROWING TO PAY SALARIES AFTER AN OIL BOOM STUPIDAND SHAMELESS

Dude, go and enrol in an adult education class (it's free) to improve on your very bad grammar first.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
slimfit1:

Tell me what about the countries that are refining the petrol they have two heads or what ? I'm trying to reason with you but you sound like you are from Niger or Togo or chairman of those people importing petrol.

Let the subsidy be removed i don't care but we must produce 70percent of our energy needs we import a lot of things already no jobs for youth because of these, do i have to lecture you about that or you are just concerned about yourself.

Good you partially agree with removal of subsidy.

Now, if govt fixes or builds new refineries, at what price will govt be selling crude oil to NNPC for the refineries? Will it be at the international market price or a price lower than the international price?

Let's take it from here first.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by kaboninc(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2015
slimfit1:

Typical Nigerian. Answering questions with a question.

So because she's the economic team leader makes her responsible for removing subsidy and building refineries?

You must have lost your senses or flung it to the lagoon.

What kind or argument are you up to this morning?

Stop arguing on topics you know absolutely nothing about. Just SHUT UP and learn.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by stevecantrell: 10:29am On May 07, 2015
We need a Jerry Rawlings. All this unproductive bickering over corruption and mediocrity would stop.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by bakila: 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, go and enrol in an adult education class (it's free) to improve on your very bad grammar first.
The foo.lisness of a dunce, diverting the discuss to my grammar.
So far my grammar is better the yours, which is put to use in defending shameless incompetent public officers.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2015
slimfit1:
You wonder which part of America she lived. She makes me doubt her certificate herself. When you look at the amount we spent on subsidy, and how much it could have cost us to build a new one or even selling the current one so that serious petroleum business will kick off. I doubt her ability to think critically.

Imagine the jobs she would have created and the money she would have saved. She calls them amount as if it's nothing chicken change.
Re: Okonjo Deserves To Be Jailed For Deceiving All Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
omenka:
Okonjolo Wehala participated actively in the government's disgusting propaganda, dispatching one big lie after another through the now infamous NOI-polls.

She's one of the demons that possesses this county and will be exorcised on May29th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes / Buhari's Best Performing Minister / Checkout Epic Respond To BBC As They Tweets "Where Is Nigeria's President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.