Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby (1280 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by wakagist: 1:08am On May 07, 2015
Photo shows a young lady who gave birth a day before she was rescued from Sambisa Forest by Nigerian troops recently.

Sorce:- http://wakagist.com/2015/05/06/pic-of-woman-rescued-from-sambisa-forest-with-her-new-born-baby/

Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by wwwbabe(f): 1:18am On May 07, 2015
Wao such an innocent childl
must have been from constant rape by bh guys
honestly these women have seen something
needs serious counseling
my heart goes out them
it shall b well

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by guttentag(m): 2:44am On May 07, 2015
Boko baby, i pray he or she does not grow up to be a serial killer
Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by coolcharm(m): 3:13am On May 07, 2015
Hmm... next generation of BokoHaram. It's in the blood. undecided

God can still use him for good tho. smiley S/he looks cute.
Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by pyyxxaro: 4:53am On May 07, 2015
#In Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Voice#

I cast out any BOKOish spirit from this child , come out ,come out , Come out
This child would propagate the gospel IJN .. Amen wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by DjHypno(m): 5:22am On May 07, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by M4gunners: 5:38am On May 07, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Amen o.
Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by benuejosh: 6:16am On May 07, 2015
That child will grow up to be a terrorist.

I suggest the name should be Boko sambisa
Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by hopilo: 6:21am On May 07, 2015
The identity of the rescued should be protected. The Army should maintain their stand on no picture and video evidence.
Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by Chibuhealth(f): 7:14am On May 07, 2015
How true is this story?
Re: Photo Of Woman Rescued From Sambisa Forest With Her New-born Baby by Jossyroyal1: 7:25am On May 07, 2015
well, am very happy for the progress made by N.A so far.....
BTW, N.A had rescued over 300 BH captives since late last week but wat abt d CHIBOK gals? I feel dis Chibok issue is a FIX

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Barred Osinbajo From Security Meeting / Wikipedia Names Ogbonnaya Onu As The Current SGF (snapshot) / Goodluck Jonathan Secretly Withdrew N500 Billion From Excess Crude Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.